Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2255571 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
aodis:

Very wrong! That was why sulu was trying to tell him stylishly! Sulu to tayo; look at you, if u want to be yourself they housemate(real) would want to surpress you! Which means you are fake! That the house mate are spoiling his game! If you recorded it go watch dat clip again!

K. Make he carry go
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by olegunner(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
I see elikem everywhere in the house..........d girls in the house looking super sexy....shiela ma personal favourite...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Admit it you have a crush on me....too bad I don't do long things grin

Lmao. This babe ehn cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Lol you want me banned again?

Don't worry, I don help you swallow your medicine. Lol.

See wetin you cause! Omo, you go kill goat to appease the gods oh.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Admit it you have a crush on me....too bad I don't do long things grin
akuko n'egwu, keep on wallowing in iberibe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
degreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr78fhPBfbo i think you guys should watch again tayo nd miss p....
Tayo talked much but the lady deserved it. Next time,she will caution her mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by lizian: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
The question was 'who will win the star meter'.... Hello?
Tayo deserves to win

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Lol... Guy, talk about karma. I'm being persecuted like my hommie, Tayo!

the antispam bot banned lumeviewscom for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires at November 21, 2014 at 12:13:53 PM.
Banned by a moderator in TV/Movies for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires on 12:13pm On Nov 27

This mod who shall not be named must really be cruising for a bruising. Lol... Don't even know why I am laughing. Maybe I don dey crase.
You were banned by Aunty spambot. Mail the mods
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by forkadict(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
I wasn't talking about me, but you and forky boy have comprehension issues so no surprises #TeamHYPOCRITES

FYI, you are the one with expression issues. You are highly challenged in expressing yourself suucintly.

You are the only person on this thread that understands your post.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Don't worry, I don help you swallow your medicine. Lol.

See wetin you cause! Omo, you go kill goat to appease the gods oh.
It won't be long,we've all been there....me multiple times. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
degreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr78fhPBfbo i think you guys should watch again tayo nd miss p....

Thnks for the video...I did nt see it last night. IMO it wasn't really a big deal. It can happen to anybody but it's easy to criticize someone when you ain't in his/her shoes

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Of course... There is no debate about that...like I said earlier.. Macky will only win because his fans are not smiling... And Nigerians are not voting.. Btw.. I hope we are talking about the same thing... Because someone asked... "who do you think will win@craziest housemates thing.... I replied 'Macky.

I don tire biko.

lizian:
Tayo deserves to win
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
like I said, he walked away THREE times. I don't know about you, but in my books, he stomached it as best he could.

Same way M'am Bea WALKED away visibly angry after telling Tayo that she can longer partake in a discourse where her views can't be respected. The only difference is that both vented DIFFERENTLY. tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ochon: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

Lol. ..this time I come in peace.

LOL. You've already flipped this morning. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:

Anyone that calls Tayo name on this thread is even a worse hypocrite.

Stating example with this thread alone every active individual has called out on another person at one point or the other. No one hardly walks away when they get insulted
There has been many fights back and forth fights on this thread where everyone calls someone a bad name or pass snide remarks. Many have been banned for causing troubles.
Someone will come here to preach that Tayo should have walked away or kept quiet,for gods sake how many people on this thread keep quiet when others do as little as pass snide remarks at them? But they expect Tayo to be a saint.

If I am not gentle in real life anyone shouldn't expect me to be gentle on TV,that's pretence and that has automatically defeated the aim of the show.

LMAO! I've just been banned for NOT causing trouble oh. Abi who I offend? Even decanta na my paddy now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Lol... Guy, talk about karma. I'm being persecuted like my hommie, Tayo!

the antispam bot banned lumeviewscom for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires at November 21, 2014 at 12:13:53 PM.
Banned by a moderator in TV/Movies for Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.. Ban expires on 12:13pm On Nov 27

This mod who shall not be named must really be cruising for a bruising. Lol... Don't even know why I am laughing. Maybe I don dey crase.
yeh, lmao, sorry for laughing. lmao.

you see why I said you should avoid the "b" word. sorry, ndo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
The nigga Elikem is very talented.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
I hope yall also watched the part where she said---- Iam the little girl you ran away from. If you were strong enough, you should have stuck up . Read the bolded again, but this time around, slowly.

She was using the fact that he didnt engage her the first time to taunt him, wanting to bruise his ego and make it look like he got served by a little girl.

She got what she wanted. Shikena. This issue is dead and buried. Like my aboki brothers will say----- Ta sha bulala mai Kyau.

And again, No be every man sabi wash woman pant!
##sips tayo water##

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

LOL. You've already flipped this morning. grin
Lol I've not.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zellie:

Actually, he was banned by a moderator. The system has been modified to censor the moderator's name so as to avoid future harassment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:
I hope yall also watched the part where she said---- Iam the little girl you ran away from. If you were strong enough, you should have stuck up . Read the bolded again, but this time around, slowly.

She was using the fact that he didnt engage her the first time to taunt him, wanting to bruise his ego and make it look like he got served by a little girl.

She got what she wanted. Shikena. This issue is dead and buried. Like my aboki brothers will say----- Ta sha bulala mai Kyau.

##sips tayo water##

cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

FYI, you are the one with expression issues. You are highly challenged in expressing yourself suucintly.

You are the only person on this thread that understands your post.

At d bolded... I always understand her and I love her analysis.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Akshow: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Is it not the same Miss P that has now added Tayo to her top 3 list? I taya for this nairaland o. The way dem carry crucify Tayo here I thought Miss P will be so angry that she will beg for voluntary exit.

I now knw that I shouldn't come here for objective analysis. Even on facebook some other countries are supporting Tayo but not on nairaland. U will think they are waiting for an opportunity to hate on him.

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
jjii:
Tayo does not smoke, he is not a heavy drinker, and from the look of things, he is not a womanizer. Guys like this tends to flip at little things because there's non of these vices to calm him down.
Meaning the guy really needs to get laid badly. Since his babe was heavy before he came only God knows the last time he got some before big brother house. All that Konji fever has to be let out one way or the other.

You would be surprised how quickly his ratings would go up if he kolobi one of those girls. People and their twisted minds. Better to cheat than to fly off the handle at a woman.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
forkadict:

1) Me sef dey hail. But you dey owe me sometin. You remember try perform o.

2) Not aggressive enough to earn one but aggressive all the same.

3) i kinda agree that the calm Tayo is a mirage. Maybe, i may be compelled to take your advice afterall and stop caring about him altogether.

4) Bros, where you bin dey? I dey support idrisu tey tey na.

5) Fair enough. Anf thats your opinion by the way.

6) No point in responding to this cos you have acquitted me of the charges cointained therein.

7) LOL. No wahala. Make he carry go.

Boss, I go run am same day, same time as Spade's.

Men, the way you dey arrange your pointers dey burst my head. One of these days, I go write wetin you nor go fit arrange with points.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ksslib:

##sips tayo water##
There are other ways for a boy to show his strength..... Carry miss p upstairs and give her some fun time....make the VIP happy,make miss p happy and also release some tensions ......my people have this saying ......keep the thighs satisfied and the tongue shall get numb. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by aodis: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Shey una wey dey abuse tayo see wetin Miss P talk! All of una dey fight , abuse but Tayo for me is the real deal! Idris knows these pple are already fake! So he is acting up!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tabh:

wink
And I almost forgot to mention you look beautiful and hot as always.
Nicee. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zellie:

Read the next line. Anti-spambot banned me for 24hrs, then the mod banned me for one week.

Or am I missing something here? If I mail the mod and they extend my ban, I go hold you oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (832) (833) (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.