Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263559 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

That's fantastic because it was starting to make him look like a henpecked fo.ol. Nhla needs to grow some cojones 4real. This relationship with Sheila makes him come across as a wuss. There's plenty of time for that Mills & Boon nonsense after the game is over. They are becoming a nuisance.

There's no relationship Labelle. .At least that's what she just told Uti and Elikem (;she wants some1 like Uti). As for Mambea her eyes are on half-mast just because Uti's lying next to her tongue

Sheillah is one yeye geeh grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tng(f): 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yelseeeee!! She's not zus cashing feelings..she's meeelting

LMAO
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
If I were told to choose between Sheillah and M'am Bea on the "fhuck" scale, I'd go with Sheillah.
But if I were told to choose between Sheillah and M'am Bea on the "marry" scale, I'd definitely go with M'am Bea.

And I know I'm not the only one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Mr Fork, I just changed my mind. Ain't waiting for spade anymore. Let's get this over with. Check my profile (this profile).

I never baff... ABEG make una easy with the yabbing oh. It will be up for the next 7-hours... Na once man dey die.
bros you try abeg. You make sense pass the guys wey I don see so far smiley. @Dannyxy I never see your pic o
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Mr Fork, I just changed my mind. Ain't waiting for spade anymore. Let's get this over with. Check my profile (this profile).

I never baff... ABEG make una easy with the yabbing oh. It will be up for the next 7-hours... Na once man dey die.

grin grin grin

You have nice skin I'll give you that. However, is that a wink or a lazy eye wink? Genuinely curious, no shade.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by PROFESORlabamba: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
chai, I no say una no like politics, na only that love love station una dey watch, tellitubies abi telemudo, but make una tune to AIT to see how una leaders dey disgrace themselves

na so so "Dan iska kowai" "efulefu" "are you mad dey"(I sure say this speaker dey watch bba, he is a tayo fan), "are you crazy' dey fly everywhere.

commotion every where in the house of reps, can you now see that most Nigerian males are like tayo?,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zellie:
Oh I thought it was the bittttch

Easy now! Psychedelia likes UjSizzle angry tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

There's no relationship Labelle. .At least that's what she just told Uti and Elikem (;she wants some1 like Uti). As for Mambea her eyes are on half-mast just because Uti's lying next to her tongue

Sheillah is one yeye geeh grin

Hehe. These girls! SMDH
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:
If I were told to choose between Sheillah and M'am Bea on the "fhuck" scale, I'd go with Sheillah.
But if I were told to choose between Sheillah and M'am Bea on the "marry" scale, I'd definitely go with M'am Bea.

You like fat women?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

You like fat women?

Hell no!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belvine33(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
In my opinion, Sipe is finer than Ella sha
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

You spoke like a true genius about m'ambea and marriage.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

U gat swagg o...see as u dey sinju..lolz.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Belvine33:

+1
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

You like fat women?
Wetin be fat?? Mambea and Sheillah are thick women joor. Which one be fat

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Belvine33:
hallo nu, exactly what I have been saying, sipe is fine...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
safarigirl:
bros you try abeg. You make sense pass the guys wey I don see so far smiley. @Dannyxy I never see your pic o
nawa for you oh, my pic was on my profile for the whole week I was banned, you did not see it?,
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Zellie: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Easy now! Psychedelia likes UjSizzle angry tongue
No ooh shocked. I meant the anti spam
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zellie:
No ooh shocked. I meant the anti spam

Oooh, I get it - Auntie Spam grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

You spoke like a true genius about m'ambea and marriage.

I'm guessing it goes the same way for you, huh? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
ochon:

LMAO @Bald-headed midget. gringrin The rate at which you slander my name ehn, you'd have been banned for ages. Me that is dragging height with Peter Crouch?. SMH. angry BTW, I heard Thandii1 is 3ft 2. Slightly shorter than Reincarnated by one inch. That couple will birth dwarfs. gringrin

gringrin. Mumu. Na this kain thing dey make me whip you flawlessly when he we brawl at the rap section with my over-stretched multis and punchlines. gringrin

Who be the mod wey wan ban me? undecided Fear no dey catch am? *enters his private keke*

Hahaha, and I wanted to meet Thandii1 someday *tears race* Is she an eskimo because Reincarnated is a certified dwarf already? grin

Ksslib na badt pikin naa. Eyes wey like to dey behold evil. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by tunbebes(f): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yepa! Winked pple. Loool.

@ZibbyJ: Chai! LMAO! RT "@zeematete: JJ wearing clothes his size for the 1st time, thanx to Elikem, he even caters for midgets #bbhotshots

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Wetin be fat?? Mambea and Sheillah are thick women joor. Which one be fat
They are fat at least in my eyes....too much fat hanging in all the wrong places...belly fat is a total turnoff.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Forwetinnah: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
decanta:

They are fat at least in my eyes....too much fat hanging in all the wrong places...belly fat is a total turnoff.

Where be the wrong places again?? Bum, breast, hips, thighs..those are the right places for a woman to have flesh joor. Dem still bera and fine pass your Ellah wey fat for only eyes tongue

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sheila was so confident she had klarklar completely colonized that she asked him to help her shave her head. Have you noticed the difference between the pre-tupac sheila and the tupac sheila? The old sheila would dress well in tight pants and make up, with her behind struggling to breathe. Now she just walks around the house looking like a woman who's been married for forty years. klarklar himself has lost the fashion consciousness of his first few days. Neither of them is challenging the other
Happy boring married life to them.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 2:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

I'm guessing it goes the same way for you, huh? grin
Na so

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Where be the wrong places again?? Bum, breast, hips, thighs..those are the right places for a woman to have flesh joor. Dem still bera and fine pass your Ellah wey fat for only eyes tongue
Don't even go there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dannyxy:
nawa for you oh, my pic was on my profile for the whole week I was banned, you did not see it?,

i been no know now
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Ur head dey there.. but on the fvck scale, I'd go for HOELLA

Mambea for wifey
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
njokusboy:

Ur head dey there.. but on the fvck scale, I'd go for HOELLA

Mambea for wifey

On Ellah... I don't know, mehn. She screams "STD" embarassed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
spade:

Nope, she's the kinda girl you bash at nyt and kick out the door the next morning...
For the STD, foula dey... the thing tight wella

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.