Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,352 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2251927 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

And Ghana will still not have won a single BBA edition by that time with the way they are going.

They forget that one day, our rep will crash out, get disqualified or withdraw voluntarily before the finals and we can eventually repay their loyalty in a big way. Unlike their one silly vote, it's more than likely we bring ROA along with Naija votes to the table. Who go lose pass? Make dem dey form James Bond because we need them now.

Vote Tayo, you hasshoes! grin
choi! na so the pain reach? grin Dejavu! Just like last year, same fokn sheet! Macky2, I See you.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
Biggie knows who he's saving, no joke...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2014
PUSH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2014
Morning guys
If there's anyone that's made you laugh
If there's anyone that's made you cry...
If there's anyone that's gotten you angry...
If there's anyone that's made this season of BBA worth your while...
Vote that person
Vote your conscience
Let's defeat regionalism!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2014
Ksslib & Reincarnated, hope both of you are fine sha?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 25, 2014
Chiazalam1:
Morning guys
If there's anyone that's made you laugh
If there's anyone that's made you cry...
If there's anyone that's gotten you angry...
If there's anyone that's made this season of BBA worth your while...
Vote that person
Vote your conscience
Let's defeat regionalism!
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 25, 2014
GotNoSwaggg:

Weren't you the one taking it personal?
Shift joor make I continue voting my King AkinTayo!... Peeps like you are the reason Tayo doesn't get much country votes because all you do is distract those committed to voting Him tongue..Besides, your kinds would rather spend the time "analysing and plotting strategies" instead of voting

Anyway, How was your night?? Good morning smiley

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ambber(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2014
decanta:

Start voting for tayo ,popularity will really count this week,even if I lose Ellah this week ,I can't bear to loose Tayo too.....I might just die.

Aww your two favourite housemates are up...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 7:34am On Nov 25, 2014
Namibia is voting JJ this week, and it looks like Zambia is voting Sipe.
If things play out like I think they will (if JJ leaves), I see Macky2 with 3 votes already assured, while his team hustles for ROA at the finals (Zambia, Namibia and Malawi).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by pseudome(f): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2014
D biggest challange will b 2 get a plot on both 999 n 1000.

Ghana should vote hu dey want 2 vote, dey don't owe us.

Of all d housemates up, I want Gotsie,Trezzy,Idris n Tayo to b safe.

#free Forkaddict

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 7:51am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Now we are your sweet brothers and sisters. When you guys need something from us then we are your brothers and sisters. Ghanaians know most of you guys always want our reps out. When Kc was not voted for you guys said you did not like him bla bla forgetting that Ghana has always voted for your reps whether we liked them or not. Do you think we liked Karen, Uti ( who used to torment Mimi)? It was never about that liking and not liking. To be honest I don't really like Tayo. My favourite is Idris so based on that like principle we should be free to vote for who we want. Truth is we know Mam Bea chances of winning was slim from the beginning. And even if we voted for Tayo you guys will most likely rather vote for Goitse/idris over her. But I know some Ghanaians will still vote for Tayo so now it will just be about who the majority votes go for. Ghana has really got nothing to lose from anybody and we don't owe anybody anything. Besides this show is fake anyways so Biggie already knows who the winner is

Girl, u need to chillax seriously, isn't it too early to be writing epistles? U forget we saved Mambea earlier in d game and focus on KC's exit, mstchew.

U guys should do u jare and stop sounding like broken records. U r still our closest sibs as far as BBA is concerned.

The most beautiful morning to u and u and u.

Stay blessed!

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 8:07am On Nov 25, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Now we are your sweet brothers and sisters. When you guys need something from us then we are your brothers and sisters. Ghanaians know most of you guys always want our reps out. When Kc was not voted for you guys said you did not like him bla bla forgetting that Ghana has always voted for your reps whether we liked them or not. Do you think we liked Karen, Uti ( who used to torment Mimi)? It was never about that liking and not liking. To be honest I don't really like Tayo. My favourite is Idris so based on that like principle we should be free to vote for who we want. Truth is we know Mam Bea chances of winning was slim from the beginning. And even if we voted for Tayo you guys will most likely rather vote for Goitse/idris over her. But I know some Ghanaians will still vote for Tayo so now it will just be about who the majority votes go for. Ghana has really got nothing to lose from anybody and we don't owe anybody anything. Besides this show is fake anyways so Biggie already knows who the winner is

Ghanaians and Nigerians are not brothers and sisters.

Whoever is peddling that lie should be lynched in public.

The relationship between Ghanaians and Nigerians can't be more lovely or perhaps "brotherly" than the relationship between Camerounians and Nigerians, yet you barely see Camerounians forcefully attaching themselves to Nigeria(ns).
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:22am On Nov 25, 2014
iconize:

Ghanaians and Nigerians are not brothers and sisters.

Whoever is peddling those lies should be lynched in public.

The relationship between Ghanaians and Nigerians can't be more than the relationship between Camerounians and Nigerians, yet you barely see Camerounians forcefully attaching themselves to Nigeria(ns)
Coming from a boy who refreshes Ghana on search every five minutes. 90%of your posts are on Ghanaians grin.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Pearl104: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2014
See some of what Melvin is being up to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:28am On Nov 25, 2014
JekyllAndHyde:
*dancing the witchy dance on Eustachio's bushy beard and Thandii1's flat ogor*

I've always known this dwarf-like hobbit was a wizard. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Girl, u need to chillax seriously, isn't it too early to be writing epistles? U forget we saved Mambea earlier in d game and focus on KC's exit, mstchew.

U guys should do u jare and stop sounding like broken records. U r still our closest sibs as far as BBA is concerned.

The most beautiful morning to u and u and u.

Stay blessed!
Just like last year, I will keep telling you guys that comments here do not represent the larger society out there. Is it not a broken record that you keep reminding us you saved Mam B? I guess you also forgot to add that GH saved Tayo first?
This is not a do or die affair.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 8:32am On Nov 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Coming from a boy who refreshes Ghana on search every five minutes. 90%of your posts are on Ghanaians grin.

Fallacy.

However, does it change anything? grin grin grin grin

While Ghanaians see Nigerians as their blood brothers and sisters, Nigerians see Ghanaians just the way they see other Africans.

This "brother and sister" "assertion" is purely false.

I think I've even come across a campaign thread against it on here.

Even wondered why Ghanaians always say Nigeria borders their country?

Initially, I thought perhaps Geography was an alien course in Ghana, but I was wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:
After 988 is 989 people, not 1000 cheesy tongue

sholay2011, ToyinDipo, Nigeriangirl, waxdude, go to bed tongue. We still have 11 pages and over 300posts to cover to get to the promise land ... grin grin

Thandii1, good morning, hope u had a lovely night. Saw ds ur post ds morning and laughed, i slept off after that my post and ddnt wake till my alarm went off at 5. Thank God i ddnt miss it though, but incase u do, i'll include u in my plot acquiring venture.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2014
All these Gh Vs Nig wouldn't have sprout out if these HMs were entertaining.. Now we are left with no choice than to keep talking about who to vote or not vote...

What a long boring 2weeks ahead....

Let's just stop these nonsense.. Let Ghanaians vote whom they want to.. They owe us nothing.. Same way we owe them no favour... The winner of this ish has already been determined...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2014
I hope this GH vs Nigeria madness on this thread ends well..

*grabs popcorn*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
waxdude:

Lmao..mi wey sleep lik small tata,my fone wz stl on naaa so neva knew I wz online still so we r nt der yet
Una gudmorning ohh

Lol, I see you landing on page 1001 tongue

Goodmorning to you smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 8:42am On Nov 25, 2014
I honestly dn't blame ghanians, we're prolly gonna do same if we're in dere shoes. It's d silly nigerians begging dem for vote dat i blame, let ghana vote whoever they want to. The beauty of it all is dat without d ghana vote, our boi can still survive if we do wat we gat to do, so it's nt totally hopeless.
And mayb it's time west africa leads d way and show dat regionalism is crap, at least dats wat we have bn clamouring for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iconize(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
Eustachio:
All these Gh Vs Nig wouldn't have sprout out if these HMs were entertaining.. Now we are left with no choice than to keep talking about who to vote or not vote...

What a long boring 2weeks ahead....

Let's just stop these nonsense.. Let Ghanaians vote whom they want to.. They owe us nothing.. Same way we owe them no favour... The winner of this ish has already been determined...

#Deviation

Actually, Ghanaians owe Nigerians something - and that's to obey commands from Nigerians. tongue

Pass your command(s) on here and they'll gladly obey as long as you keep telling them that Nigerians and Ghanaians are brothers and sisters.

Just encourage their delusions.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by majomayo(m): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
The thread con dey slow as page 1000 dey near...
I refuse to believe you people.
just one incident from the house now, the 'most-anticipated' page will be gone.
I am looking at all of you with 'open' eyes.

Boreshots. ....A beg give us some drama. Let's get this done with.. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 8:45am On Nov 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Just like last year, I will keep telling you guys that comments here do not represent the larger society out there. Is it not a broken record that you keep reminding us you saved Mam B? I guess you also forgot to add that GH saved Tayo first?
This is not a do or die affair.

U being active here since yesternight tells me its really a do or die affair to u even though i totally agree that our comments here don't represent Nigeria's.

Like i said before, do u Ghkwame1, its no biggie.

Good morning to u!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 8:46am On Nov 25, 2014
shegxi:
ochon, no be catch 22 o, na 44bikogringringrin.

You are joking right? I want to believe this is sarcasm.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

Thandii1, good morning, hope u had a lovely night. Saw ds ur post ds morning and laughed, i slept off after that post and ddnt wake till my alarm went off at 5. Thank God i ddnt miss it but incase u do, i'll include u in my plot acquiring venture.

Goodmorning to you too nigeriangirl, my night was good, but I dreamt you ended up acquiring all these plots you've promised people on page 1002. grin. I'll reciprocate the gesture when(not if cheesy) I make it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Bwahahaahahahaaha...

Naija wants Ghanas vote...
When I said we should vote kaycee Moore, so Ghana won't have a choice,some overzealous people on this thread thought otherwise citing some hare-brained reasons....

As much as I want Tayo to win, I cannot sincerely claim we have earned Ghanas vote...

Infact, at this point, I don't really give a fvck..
Ghana, vote anyone you like but if una help us vote for Tayo, E go still make sense...

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Chiazalam1: 8:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Vote that person that has made you sit on the edge of your seat the most this season
That person that makes you rush home after work to know what's he's been up to
That person that gave you talking points on different foras
That's the deserving person
Vote your conscience!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

Lol, I see you landing on page 1001 tongue

Goodmorning to you smiley
Nd If I miss it well u knw wt to do buy 1plot for mi bt if i dnt den I go dash u one upload fuwee
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

Goodmorning to you too nigeriangirl, my night was good, but I dreamt you ended up acquiring all these plots you've promised people on page 1002. grin. I'll reciprocate the gesture when(not if cheesy) I make it.

Hahahahahahahahaaaa, ur dreams no dey work abi? Hope so grin. Never mind, i know i won't be able to achieve that feat but i'll try, on page 1000.

Good to know u had a good night. Take care!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
waxdude:

Nd If I miss it well u knw wt to do buy 1plot for mi bt if i dnt den I go dash u one upload fuwee

Focus on laying the foundation of the plots you've acquired so far. angry grin.

No wahala. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) (994) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.