Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2252253 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
sweetheart where have u been?
Have been around!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:
Misery loves company. Sheila is now trying to make Sipe feel insecure about her relationship back home by saying men are liars etc. Sipe replied by saying she trusts her man because they met in real life & not in a game. Sheila deflated like an overinflated balloon.

She's making a real fóòl of herself projecting on other people & throwing shades trying to make others hurt as much as she is hurting. I can't stand people like her.
Sipe's man won't be proud of her though.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Have been around!
looking for babes or looking for just me?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

maka y? I dont like sipe but she hasnt done anything wrong in that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
looking for babes or looking for just me?
Looking for your bride price.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
So, Nhlanhla and Sheillah announced their official "uncoupling" after Nhlanhla successfully used her to climb to the finals? (although she was using him too)

Well, damn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Sipe says they have an "understanding". Open relationship, maybe?

The two Botswana girls, Goitse & Sheila are proving themselves to be sore losers. They are now badmouthing Ella, calling her a disgrace.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Looking for your bride price.
OMW!!! hurry up oooh..delay as u knw is dangerous.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2014
With Sheillah's utterances, I'd go out on a limb and say she has 'successfully' lost the South African vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
This week's voting go funny die. So Nigeria didn't vote KC Moore? Lmaoooo

Anyway, i feel last week was a total waste. Although Biggie did it as a last attempt to resuscitate the show, valuable time was wasted. The show not only was 27 days shorter but last week could have been used to get rid of three more people.
Now this week looks scattered as Biggie will probably evict 5 people, still leaving 8 finalists.
SMH. How them go share 14 votes?

When the house got burnt they should have just called it a day and waited until 2015. But nooooo these folks are greedy. I know they didn't even generate half as much revenue as they planned.

Overall this season was a FAILURE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:
So, Nhlanhla and Sheillah announced their official "uncoupling" after Nhlanhla successfully used her to climb to the finals? (although she was using him too)

Well, damn.
na wa oooo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
maka y? I dont like sipe but she hasnt done anything wrong in that house.
Do you think her man at home shares your view? Is it not glaring that had macky 2 been game her man won't have mattered?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:
With Sheillah's utterances, I'd go out on a limb and say she has 'successfully' lost the South African vote.

Some South Africans never liked her to begin with.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by spade: 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
But the results table for this week will be such a mess, you know.
I'm not even brave enough to make any predictions just yet.
Maybe tomorrow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by shegxi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2014
I hope say person no go go sleep now, all dis nocturnal beings go enta thread and b4 u wake up for morning page 1000 go don run.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
ninnyanny:
LOL.... we r cool. im not against Ella and her wanting to have a man. but shes going about it d wrong way....Bev did stuff last season and i supported her...i campaigned for her...i chose her over melvin...dats cos she was with a man...not jumping from one to another...Ella doesnt knw her worth...she's beautiful but she's actually letting herself n most women down.
Well said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Eustachio:

Not only you. Me and Toyindipo laugh at ALL his posts. gringrin

Lool, the guy is funny ehn grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Some South Africans never liked her to begin with.
But she was always there for nhlanhla.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

But she was always there for nhlanhla.

Doesn't mean she should be liked grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

The two Botswana girls, Goitse & Sheila are proving themselves to be sore losers. They are now badmouthing Ella, calling her a disgrace.
If they have that, OK then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
GHKWAME1:

How do you explain this?

So why were you happy like someone whose hymen had just been broken when Klarklar said he had noticed Mam B last week? Why did you not come out against the above quote since you think for all Nigerians. Who are we kidding here? We have always known the elephant in the room, your hate for all Ghanaian housemates, is that they are sitting on precious votes. Cos I did not come out gun blazing last week means I don't watch the show? Unlike you, its not a do or die affair for me.
Stop jumping around like someone who has his balls squeezed. I briefly explained the scenario after that my post of which I would post it for you to see again, in case you missed it..

Its an open secret that everyone knows. Even on Twitter, its being discussed to a certain extent.
Am not a novice on BBA, and whatever I say, I know the repercussions and effect. So, I actually take my time to analyze everything I write or say.

This talk actually originated between me and some of my GH friends from the days of BBA All Stars..Unless BBA decides to tweak the outcome of the voting results which has been their Trademark this season, then we are good. Once again, No offense my GH peeps.

Hope you're calm now?? Good

Once again, its an open secret that was mentioned on Twitter as well

Hope you're satisfied. I can only explain it to you, I can't help you understand.. A pity.
Just try to read it over again, it'll prolly sink in.
Next time, don't come out barking like a Dog that is on heat. Its despicable yu know smh undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
spade:

GotNoSwaggg is right.
Ghanaians, you better listen up.
Vote Tayo for the cash, so hin go fit hook M'am Bea up with Uti as a second wife, and they'll all live happily ever after...
OR ELSE, no Uti for her. Na only those crop tops she go still dey wear until she finds true love... at age 93 angry

And Ghana will still not have won a single BBA edition by that time with the way they are going.

They forget that one day, our rep will crash out, get disqualified or withdraw voluntarily before the finals and we can eventually repay their loyalty in a big way. Unlike their one silly vote, it's more than likely we bring ROA along with Naija votes to the table. Who go lose pass? Make dem dey form James Bond because we need them now.

Vote Tayo, you hasshoes! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I can understanding why goitse is angry but why is sheila?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Doesn't mean she should be liked grin
Don't let the zimbos steal your vote ....vote Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

I can understanding why goitse is angry but why is sheila?

Tayo told Sheila that Ella touched Nhlanhla's "tralala".
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nigeriangirl(f): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
shegxi:
I hope say person no go go sleep now, all dis nocturnal beings go enta thread and b4 u wake up for morning page 1000 go don run.

U'd better stay awake maka o ga-eme gi vum n'anya(e go do u like fim). Once we get to page 995, i'll start purchasing and fencing plots for A LOT of people; me first, Sugarcoconut and her boy crush Reincarnated, Forkadict since he's still locked up by Obainoscopy and Obainos himself to appease him and get Forky out. cheesy smiley cheesy wink

So u see, page 1,000's bought, fenced and delivered already so u better not sleep. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
decanta:

Don't let the zimbos steal your vote ....vote Sheila.

I don't vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 11:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Lol... I was never a huge Melvin fan. Just saw this sh*t I wrote about him last year.

At least, I stuck my neck out for him (Melvin) when he deserved it.

Wondered how it would have felt blogging about BBA this year.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Just wanna quickly say this, for what it's worth, that Kingmexx guy is not even Nigerian. The guy is a Mexican, he really has no stake in the game. He was just passing by. Don't take him serious, he was not speaking for us, he was speaking for Mexico.
You know, It's better to let someone think you are an eediot than to open your mouth and prove it....Prove me wrong though, try Saying Something Intelligent.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

Tayo told Sheila that Ella touched Nhlanhla's "tralala".
Has she been kind enough to offer him her own "trololo" before.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
ShortPistolZA:

I don't vote.
Most people here don't either.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sheila is not handling this well at all. The best way to deal with situations like this is by icing the SOB off. Not this chimping out she is currently doing. It's so unattractive. She's even prompting Tayo to sing "Uganda beautiful" to throw shade at Ella, obviously. Ella is keeping her cool though. Good for her!

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.