Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2246392 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 25, 2014
where is page 1000, i don't want to wake up tomorrow morning and find page 1005
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:12am On Nov 25, 2014
After 988 is 989 people, not 1000 cheesy tongue

sholay2011, ToyinDipo, Nigeriangirl, waxdude, go to bed tongue. We still have 11 pages and over 300posts to cover to get to the promise land ... grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

sholay2011, ToyinDipo, Nigeriangirl, waxdude, go to bed tongue. We still have 11 pages and over 300posts to cover to get to the promise land ... grin grin

Lool, I no fit sleep grin. Tonight go be a sleepless night, knowing I can just wake up tomorrow to see we're on page 1001. cheesy

People come type your comments now or wait till tomorrow morning.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Eustachio: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

Go and sleep!! angryangry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 12:24am On Nov 25, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Lool, I no fit sleep grin. Tonight go be a sleepless night, knowing I can just wake up tomorrow to see we're on page 1001. cheesy

Don't worry go to bed, just set ur alarm for 6 am and u ll be right on time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by thandii1: 12:28am On Nov 25, 2014
ToyinDipo:

Lol...there is no way this thread will hit page 1000 before dawn, especially now that my fellow witches/wizards/midgets have gone AWOL.

Eustachio:

Go and sleep!! angryangry

I'm looking for my fellow witches tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2014
sugarcoconut:
Don't worry go to bed, just set ur alarm for 6 am and u ll be right on time.

Thanks, I guess I'll go with that. Now I can sleep without the thought of waking up in the midnight with my mind on page 1000.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 12:40am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

Lol...there is no way this thread will hit page 1000 before dawn, especially now that my fellow witches/wizards/midgets have gone AWOL.

I hope the midgets won't pop up in the midnight though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GotNoSwaggg: 12:41am On Nov 25, 2014
KingMEXX:
Ok Baba, you just got noticed.. Have a seat.

It's only a game..Don't take it personal
GH-Naija rivalry has been in existence even before some of us were born. Don't make it look like it took a whole new dimension today... I tire for peeps like you wey dey buy case

Weren't you the one taking it personal?

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by 14(m): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Nobleval:
lol grin you need to check your brain dude. undecided

He did not take his pills
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 12:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Yungwhy(m): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2014
..#

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Adinije:
why you dey put full stop? Make una go sleep, by tomorrow morning e go just be page 993 highest
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 1:10am On Nov 25, 2014
safarigirl:
why you dey put full stop? Make una go sleep, by tomorrow morning e go just be page 993 highest
If I hear
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by khena: 1:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Ella and Idris at it with Sheila onlooking.
Macky2 and Sipe also going hard at it (probably) all thé way.

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by BonnieCita(f): 1:46am On Nov 25, 2014
WORLDPEACE:

Alright, goodnight sir.

U r very mature.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 1:50am On Nov 25, 2014
khena:
Ella and Idris at it with Sheila onlooking.
Macky2 and Sipe also going hard at it (probably) all thé way.
Ella is such a cheap slu..t. Even after the open yabs 4rm s housemates stil she cudnt hold hersef. Good 4 her sha atleast make her tooto rest if they are really on d real issh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Benny27(f): 1:54am On Nov 25, 2014
sugarcoconut:
Ella is such a cheap slu..t. Even after the open yabs 4rm s housemates stil she cudnt hold hersef. Good 4 her sha atleast make her tooto rest if they are really on d real issh
They only kissed intensely and went to sleep...dont forget they dating now...as for JJ and Sheila they are nosy kids..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 2:36am On Nov 25, 2014
*dancing the witchy dance on Eustachio's bushy beard and Thandii1's flat ogor*
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Belovedd: 2:48am On Nov 25, 2014
duplicate
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Librate(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2014
I fear ooo
I think say una Don reach promised landlan ;Dd grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sugarcoconut(f): 4:54am On Nov 25, 2014
Librate:
I fear ooo
I think say una Don reach promised landlan ;Dd grin
So na sleeping open eye u dey do. Hehehe, everybody wan book space.

Oga adikwa kpokponkious. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2014
GHKWAME1:
Macky2, your head dey dia! grin Mam B deserves to be in the finals... If you don't like it because she is sitting on a vote that might come handy for your housemate, then I suggest you go burn the sea tongue
Exactly my brother. Even if she does not win at least our vote will go to her. Honestly Ghana needs to start thinking about their best interest. If a borite like Dillish won last year why can't Mam Bea. So far we have voted for EA twice and they told us if they are out they will support Mam Bea. I actually prefer Idris over Ella and won't mind if he wins but if EA leaves we have a better chance with them voting for us as we are the only country that has voted for them thus far.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2014
abuze:
My sweet ghanaian brothers and sisters, sweet hearts pls vote for tayo ehn. I know if it was mam B in this situation naija will vote for her. Abeg make una no fall una big brother hand o. Show some love inugo. Thanks.
Now we are your sweet brothers and sisters. When you guys need something from us then we are your brothers and sisters. Ghanaians know most of you guys always want our reps out. When Kc was not voted for you guys said you did not like him bla bla forgetting that Ghana has always voted for your reps whether we liked them or not. Do you think we liked Karen, Uti ( who used to torment Mimi)? It was never about that liking and not liking. To be honest I don't really like Tayo. My favourite is Idris so based on that like principle we should be free to vote for who we want. Truth is we know Mam Bea chances of winning was slim from the beginning. And even if we voted for Tayo you guys will most likely rather vote for Goitse/idris over her. But I know some Ghanaians will still vote for Tayo so now it will just be about who the majority votes go for. Ghana has really got nothing to lose from anybody and we don't owe anybody anything. Besides this show is fake anyways so Biggie already knows who the winner is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:56am On Nov 25, 2014
see Ghanaians should vote who they want vote, nobody us forcing you to do anything, do what you want, if you say because we didn't vote Kaycee, you won't vote tayo, it's all good.

all this noise is starting to disturb my ears.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2014
thandii1:

Lmao..mi wey sleep lik small tata,my fone wz stl on naaa so neva knew I wz online still so we r nt der yet
Una gudmorning ohh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 25, 2014
Dannyxy:
see Ghanaians should vote who they want vote, nobody us forcing you to do anything, do what you want, if you say because we didn't vote Kaycee, you won't vote tayo, it's all good.

Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Adinije(f): 6:35am On Nov 25, 2014
This page no gree reach 1000 ni, after all of una dey use style dey post. Abeg e no wan make we reach the promise land?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by And9: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2014
cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 25, 2014
Feza dresses like a househelp from a Pentecostal family.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2014
Dannyxy:

Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JekyllAndHyde: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2014
waxdude:

Lmao...jekyll u no well ohh grin

Kikikikikiki *shines teeth* grin That has been proven over and over again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.