Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today (14332 Views)

Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by cirmuell(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2014
irishCream: na frm 8am urs dey start?? undecided
I wonder o grin
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by o2k(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2014
A lost cause

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by cirmuell(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2014
mashodehammer: I have always know that this organization will SELF-DESTROUT.
Because Igbos are very selfish, greedy, proud, arrogant sets of people.
the first attempt was out of greed, the second attempt is headed the same way....it's in the vain, it runs in their blood. undecided

Btw, it's self-destruct(if dat's not a pun)

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by cassyrooy(m): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2014
noblezone: Finally, The MASSOB has left the grip of Uwazurike!

He had the opportunity to write his name on stones, but has it trashed in the mud!

What is happening is good for the Biafran Struggle. With Uwazurike out, MASSOB will no longer be a mere political pressure group in the SE.

Two things are likely to happen:
1. An integration of the Massob with the Indeginoues People of Biafra led by the Council of Elders

2. Or integration with the more radical Radio Biafra group led by Nnamdi Kanu!

Head of tail, this is a good development for Biafrans!

It is also a warning to all the so called Leaders in Biafra that, "we don't have kings"! We don't have personality cults! No man is indispensible!
Biafra is greater than any individual!

Good night Uwazurike!
Long live Biafra
I never knew the word BIAFRA up until i turned 12yrs old, but i still feel like Nigeria isn't my country that BIAFRA really is. I don't know why modalities between Biafra Zionist Movement, Radio Biafra, MASSOD be worked out for us to gain Independence from Nigeria. Still Believe in The Republic Of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by ikeyman00(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2014
@@@

and just like that a country was created by the evil British then.

They came in through a company called Royal niger company and took over government of this zoo called nigger area.

They were able to do that through their submissive hausa-fulani boko harem people in conjuncture with their treaty drafted by HR Majesty of England.

Before then the ijaw,ogoni,efik have been living and getting along with eachother for thousands of years until Lugard came with his subtle agenda in the name of running Royal Niger Company

Now can most of yall see how this Zoo called Niger area was created; do u as a person feel shame at all; no u wouldnt as u need the great Igbos
to keep your hating and ulgy azz alife.

So here lies our question; in what manner do the oduduwa came up with the letter SS people; what is SS; is this second colonization after Lugard left?

In actual sense the efik,ijaw,ibibo ,igbo etc are one people and have always been so and DNA will surely settle the score

Therefore u could clearly deduce the Igbo has been hated since time memorial as they are direct descendant of God the creator of all
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by deloon(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2014
irishCream: Why do people type like this Even if na 3310 u used abi na copy and paste u suppose arrange am...*works outta thread annoyed* undecided
You should be walking out of the thread not working...
No one is above mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by meforyou1(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2014
kevoh: A thread posted at 6:44a.m without any single comment makes front page by 7:13 a.m . These moderators sef!
is it by d number of comments that a thread makes front page or the number of views?
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by anag0900: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2014
Qelvin:
undecided undecided undecided

you wanna join the fray take number and let me wear you, your cadaver tag number.
Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by olaife80: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2014
It's all about money..they will smile back

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by Obipat(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2014
priscaoge: Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders!!!!
Pls nobody should tribalise this thread,state ur points without been biased!

@Topic I think the man have a point,with d references he made,he don't want another bloodshed that will give MASSOB a bad name and loss of their members again.
did pass english language in waec? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by customised13: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2014
new2020:
Who is this measly yoruba thing? Don't ever quote me again. I'm from SS and have the right to commend our SE brothers. That thread deserve to be #1.

What is this i.m.becile talking about. we know u are ibo. that is how Dozzybaba deceived nairaland for over 4 years that he is from delta state, only for us to find out that the knobhead is from Imo state. liars from d pit of hell always trying to attach themselves to the SS.

7 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by anag0900: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2014
customised13:

What is this i.m.becile talking about. we know u are ibo. that is how Dozzybaba deceived nairaland for over 4 years that he is from delta state, only for us to find out that the knobhead is from Imo state. liars from d pit of hell always trying to attach themselves to the SS.

so you self see am!!!! oh boy shame no let that guy come back again. I go health section go quote him yourhealthlab handle the guy no still reply. dozzy and customized are as good as dead as far as this forum is concerned.

5 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by customised13: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
anag0900:

so you self see am!!!! oh boy shame no let that guy come back again. I go health section go quote him yourhealthlab handle the guy no still reply. dozzy and customized are as good as dead as far as this forum is concerned.

u should have passed the message to the other members that he had anoda handle, i cld have tormented him if i knew. chidiebere logged in with his akinegba handle 2 days ago but u can feel his pain from his post. i hope they dont commit suicide sha

3 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by willibounce1(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2014
Lol. Who is hiding comments? Comments that are free of violations. You hide some and leave some for what reasons exactly? Not surprised anyway.

1 Like

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by anag0900: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2014
customised13:

u should have passed the message to the other members that he had anoda handle, i cld have tormented him if i knew. chidiebere logged in with his akinegba handle 2 days ago but u can feel his pain from his post. i hope they dont commit suicide sha

eeyah my bad anyways!!! I thought y'all know about his alternative handles now. anyways if them like make dem drink poison ko kan aiye.. they should learn never to battle with their superiors.

2 Likes

Re: Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today by vanhelsing2099(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2014
I dnt usually comment but when I do
SAY NO TO RACISM
But to be candid> y some isrealite like forming south-south to give there point on nairaland
We SS knw ourself o and please stop forming familiarity...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Fraud: How APC Headquarters Cheated Candidate Who Won Party’s Primaries / Aisha Buhari Seeks Appointment For APC Card-carrying Members Into Cabinet / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.