Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria (6278 Views)

Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
TabletMan: Ewu,
How do you manage to conclude that all the girls from one tribe can be easily lure to sex,
A tribe that has millions population.
Is that not a foolish assertion by a silly old man ?
Foolish man, I know you have been looking for a wife that's why you're trolling around romance section of recent.
Do you have a sister that is praying for a life partner?
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by youngds: 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Igbo girls are okay... & if i endup marrying an Igbo girl, i would probably use her for ritual if i endup broke after paying her bride price & i would still make heaven.....jus saying undecided
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Naah, we good cheesy
WoodcrestMayor: Nice...me too smiley
I hpe my earlier post didn't embarrass you in any way
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Omomehn: 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
igbo gals fake being pregnant just to extort money from their boyfriends. them go say dem wan abort! i'd be like "am broke now, y not keep the baby or just do what u like" am igbo buh i wish to get married to a yoruba gal.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by deeobserver209(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
missberrypop5: sho shocked who dash me grin lol.
grin grin
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sweet wink
Have a blissful nite my dear smiley

N.B. I aint raising d white flag anytime soon.grin wink
banega: Naah, we good cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
Smh for you, what is that suppose to mean biko,. aren't you yoruba yourself?? :>
tosscash1: i must marry an igbo gal o

im not ready [b] i can neva marry a yoruba gal bcoz i love my family so much'

yes u heard me right, carry me go

igbo gal or i remain single [/b]

either banega or faithOge smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: undecided and it's just dawning on you?
shocked
We used protection na embarassed
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by TabletMan: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Do you have a sister that is praying for a life partner?
Old man,
Even if I have a sister , she is definitely not going to marry a foolish old man like you.

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
shocked
We used protection na embarassed
Yeah, right. I knew you'd say that! undecided so you saying its not yours? Huh?! Well, I know you've been wanting to hear this, so here goes --- You, Put Me In The Family Way and You'll Take Responsibility angry Welcome to the world of fatherhood. I have an urgent appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow, its important we go together. Please bring your credit card along wink

1 Like

Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah, right. I knew you'd say that! undecided so you saying its not yours? Huh?! Well, I know you've been wanting to hear this, so here goes --- You, Put Me In The Family Way and You'll Take Responsibility angry
gulp embarassed
Welcome to the world of fatherhood. I have an urgent appointment with my OBGYN tomorrow, its important we go together. Please bring your credit card along wink
IBO girls and money.... Mxm. tongue
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by uzoexcel(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Apatheist: MizMyColi wink lipsrsealed
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist: gulp embarassed
undecided

IBO girls and money.... Mxm. tongue
That's Cliche tongue
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

undecided

That's Cliche tongue
tongue
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
uzoexcel: shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
tongue
cheesy
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy
smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
banega: Smh for you, what is that suppose to mean biko,. aren't you yoruba yourself?? :>

me yoruba? undecided smh for u too
i dont wanna bliv dat u are not observant

well if u no marry me den faithoge will b available smiley
deeobserver209:
Am a confirm Rich gu.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I never wrote anywere on this thread that i am a charity case
Your family needs d money more
Thats if u aint dreaming bout you being rich
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: smiley
WITWHYB smiley
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: WITWHYB smiley
IYSMYISYM wink
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
*been around the world eyayaya, couldn't find my baby(mizmycoli)* cheesy
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: IYSMYISYM wink
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: *been around the world eyayaya, couldn't find my baby(mizmycoli)* cheesy

shocked when did you birth a baby named after me?
grin
#Kidding

Kinda looked for you around though cheesy
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi:
If You Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine.
@your dp, gawd you have a body to die for! grin
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoboYekini: If You Show Me Yours, I'll Show You Mine.
@your dp, gawd you have a body to die for! grin

grin grin grin grin
I only use this amount of emoticons when I blush literally. Thanks.

Where In The World Have You Been
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
we rock cool
sexy in all ways
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
tpia1: i have all those qualities minus the patriotic part, and I'm not Igbo.
*pukes*
I jest, I jest cheesy
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by MizMyColi(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ladystewie: we rock cool
sexy in all ways

*clears throat*
Ahem!

Errr...there's an "(m)" after your moniker cool
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin grin grin
I only use this amount of emoticons when I blush literally. Thanks.

Where In The World Have You Been
smiley I like you more with each passing post. But I think I'll let apatheist exhaust his armoury before I commence proper proceedings wink
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
If that (m) is to throw the wolves off your scent, then you ladies gon have to do better. It's an old trick cheesy
Re: I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ladystewie: we rock cool
sexy in all ways
...my boyfriend...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / Girls With Big Ass And Big Booby Are Not Wife Material. / Roman Goddess Parades Her Massive B00bs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.