Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (57037 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2010
Are Igbo girls the most beautiful girls in Nigeria?
Most of the contestants in the 2010 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria beauty pageant are Igbo girls.
Igbo girls are even representing Kwara and other states in the Northern region of Nigeria

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2010
There are stunning girls in every tribe. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2010
yeah, igbo gurls dey fine no be lie but have u seen fulani chics?

u go holla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by jenibayo(f): 7:15pm On May 21, 2010
Edo girls r very beautiful.
I no be edo girl oo but edo girl r very sessy.

3 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pweety4me(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2010
No gurls like me r smiley tongue cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by googles: 8:24pm On May 21, 2010
i laff in ijebu. . . igbo girls ke ?? with their muscles and spinach arms, most beautiful indeed cheesy

watever happened to those chics from the north or middle belt  undecided

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by femmy2010(m): 8:34pm On May 21, 2010
Nigerian Girls are all splendiddddddddddddddddddd.
I love them all

4 Likes

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by chiogo(f): 8:36pm On May 21, 2010
googles:

i laff in ijebu. . . igbo girls ke ?? with their muscles and spinach arms, most beautiful indeed cheesy
Say No to ignorance.

@topic, SAT question.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by indie22(f): 8:37pm On May 21, 2010
Haba google! not all igbo girls are muscular like that, some r actually very very pretty. I dnt knw which has has the most beautiful women, but igbo women try joo!

The few times I visited the east I came across a lot of fiiiiine igbo girls (both light and dark skinned), the light skinned ones funny enough looked mixed race to me, but they were 100% igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by googles: 8:52pm On May 21, 2010
kai igbo girls !!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

well sha some of them dey try sha, the ones wey dem never use akpu spoil their muscles but any akpu-choping igbo girl equals to sample-ekwe in my books tongue

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2010
Yes, igbo girls fine, but those from the middle belt na waya
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 21, 2010
Interms of physical attributes them try,but they are not the most beautiful,depending on what you term beauty.long legs,blue eyes,white eye,yellow eyes,backside and front ,large or slim.check hausa babes as well,but they cannot espose their body.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Faher(m): 10:06pm On May 21, 2010
No tribe or race is more beautiful than the other. It's all about 'packaging'
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On May 21, 2010
I don't even want to talk about it.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by tayoast(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2010
mama-gee:

pls do
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On May 21, 2010
^^Are you sure? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by violent(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2010
tkb417:

yeah, igbo gurls dey fine no be lie but have[b] u seen fulani chics[/b]?

u go holla

hmnnn. . . the man called TKB 417

i heard a new girls hostel is about to be named after you grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by pikadily(m): 12:37am On May 22, 2010
Orikinla:

Are Igbo girls the most beautiful girls in Nigeria?

na dey nat.You can take that to the bank cool
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by pikadily(m): 12:42am On May 22, 2010
mama-gee:

haba mama-gee talk the talk make we hear some woman secrets na wink
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by ikeyman00(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2010
goggles

i laff in ijebu. . . igbo girls ke ?? with their muscles and spinach arms, most beautiful indeed

watever happened to those chics from the north or middle belt

what u mean like OMOTala? funny how these sterotype flys;very funny indeed

but as a nigeria we are, anybody that have travelled around will come to a term igbo babe are very impressive

so it isnt enough to sit your lifetime out in Ijebu to recognise; as a matter of fact the cab that got be around in abuja was a yoruba man and he testify that

nobody can fool themeslves for ever!!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2010
Igbo girls dominate national beauty pageants in Nigeria since 1960 to date.

Are the beauties from the other tribes publicity shy or cannot outshine pretty sexy Igbo babes.

Yorubas even say fine Yoruba babes jo omo Ibo.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AloyEmeka5: 2:05pm On May 22, 2010
olas2u:

Interms of physical attributes them try,but they are not the most beautiful,depending on what you term beauty.long legs,blue eyes,white eye,yellow eyes,backside and front ,large or slim.check hausa babes as well,but they cannot espose their body.

Blue eyes for black people?. Who told you that blue eyes are more beautiful than our traditional brown and desert eyes?.Yellow eyes is a sickness abeg. Hepatitis to be precise.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AloyEmeka5: 2:07pm On May 22, 2010
Orikinla:

Igbo girls dominate national beauty pageants in Nigeria since 1960 to date.

Are the beauties from the other tribes publicity shy or cannot outshine pretty sexy Igbo babes.

Yorubas even say fine Yoruba babes jo omo Ibo.

Have you considered the fact that Yorubas consider anything east of Ondo as igbo?. Genetically, there is no difference between igbo women and efik/ibibio women. They are from the same ancestors and can hardly be differentiated.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by cantell(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2010
googles:

i laff in ijebu. . . igbo girls ke ?? with their muscles and spinach arms, most beautiful indeed  cheesy

watever happened to those chics from the north or middle belt  undecided
If you no fine, e no mean say Igbo girls no fine.
Talk wetin u know.
Even the girl wey dey ya profile wey lean like toothpick, still get muscle for legs.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2010
I want to believe that girls of other ethnic groups are either public shy or or are not adventorous enough to go into things like MGBN.Otherwise i wonder why an igbo name will represent states like Osun,kwara,Nasarawa in this beauty pageant.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2010
Where you dont have definite statistical figures conventional wisdom dictates that you rely on personal experience. Therefore, I can with certainty declare that Igbo girls fine die! Certainly not all parts of Igbo land.

If I was to start looking for a wife right now I will be looking at the northern part of Igboland-mostly in Enugu/Nsukka axis (as well as Edo north Auchi- Afenmai). They come tall, slender, shapely, fine mostly fair and you can take the boo.bs and ar.se for granted.

I did my youth service around there. Thank God I left b/c I wonder what my life would have become.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2010
Yea right after the Shuwa Arabs and Fulani girls. And this is an unbiased answer.

Kalabari girls are the best in my opinion, because they have beauty and bang your brains out. Those babes o my!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2010
The Kalabaris, Efik/Ibibio/Annang, Biroms, Angas, Fulanis, and other Nigerian ethnic groups has beautiful girls. They also have ugly girls.
Regarding Ndigbo, there are no ugly girls in their flock. It is true.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by indie22(f): 10:20pm On May 22, 2010
Erm andre I beg to differ o, I've seen some ugly as$ igbo girls o

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2010
indie22:

Erm andre I beg to differ o, I've seen some ugly as$ igbo girls o
Please, do not lie.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by indie22(f): 10:27pm On May 22, 2010
b4 u start to bash me, I'm igbo too and yes I've come across sum ugly ones
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? by AndreUweh(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2010
indie22:

Aswerigad! I'm igbo too and yes I've come across sum ugly ones

Photograph(s) please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Bride Rocks Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.