Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Real Love Defies All Reasons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Love Defies All Reasons (1579 Views)

IS THERE A WAY TO FIND REAL LOVE? / Someone Help Me!....... I Need Real Love... / Share Your Examples Of Real Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Love Defies All Reasons by tlanry: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
*If you fall in love because someone makes you laugh, what happens when you no longer find them funny?

*If you fall in love because someone is beautiful or handsome, what happens when that beauty fades?

*If you fall in love because someone can provide for you, what happens when they lose wealth?

CONCLUSION---Real love defies all reasons. When you truly love someone, you do not look for reasons, you see beyond reasons.

Agree?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
tlanry: *If you fall in love because someone makes you laugh, what happens when you no longer find them funny?

*If you fall in love because someone is beautiful or handsome, what happens when that beauty fades?

*If you fall in love because someone can provide for you, what happens when they lose wealth?

CONCLUSION---Real love defies all reasons. When you truly love someone, you do not look for reasons, you see beyond reasons.

Agree?
Yap, that are the reasons u should love ur colleagues because of God. Most marriages have collapsed because they love each other because beauty, fame, money and others.

1 Like

Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi Tianry, cool as you can see, I'm Male grin Now let's say were head over heels in love. If Apatheist were to ask you why you love me, what'd be your answer?
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by zoeee(f): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
True!
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi Tianry, cool as you can see, I'm Male grin Now let's say were head over heels in love. If Apatheist were to ask you why you love me, what'd be your answer?
I'll go gay for you, thando. kiss
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by MizMyColi(f): 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Apatheist:
I'll go gay for you, thando. kiss

Kkay, Thando. smiley
That'll be a welcome chrysalis kiss

1 Like

Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by deneris(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
there's no such thing as "REAL LOVE" people should be more realistic for pete sake.. no one cares whether u can make em laugh or not or bla bla bla.. that only happens in d movies and books.. evrybody is just looking for a more "comfortable" suituation.. u see pple would date for ages.. who "claim" to be in love and still end up hurting each other.. either the girl would find some1 richer or d guy would just stupidly cheat or vice versa.. if you're lucky enough tho to find a heart that truly respects you.. be glad and hold on.
.coz the truth it at the end of the day, no body really gives a Bleep... its all words and.promises..
so.please.people be realistic.. stop calling a spade somthing else.. we are not in some kind of love story.. this is real life.
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by tlanry: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Hi Tianry, cool as you can see, I'm Male grin Now let's say were head over heels in love. If Apatheist were to ask you why you love me, what'd be your answer?

Gay alert!!!
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by MizMyColi(f): 11:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
tlanry:

Gay alert!!!
undecided
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
tlanry:

Gay alert!!!
Jealousy tongue
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by rattlesnake(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2014
tlanry: *If you fall in love because someone makes you laugh, what happens when you no longer find them funny?

Agree?
unreasonable rambling
Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by MrCork: 4:51am On Aug 31, 2014

Agree?

...what kinda rubbbbish thread is this??....so u expectt a playa to fall in love?... In 2014? angry

2 Likes

Re: Real Love Defies All Reasons by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 31, 2014
..True love is unconditional...

But we always need something to trigger it atfirst....

..Things like beauty, sense of humor, behaviour etc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bad Spirit Inside Cossy Orjiakor / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. / An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.