Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook (1548 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by onila(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
cry

I was surprised when I saw the inbox message yesterday

I have been through so much
I have been extremely bullied by Ghanaians, Yoruba girls, Igbo men and Kenyans in real life
the way I have been bullied in the past, I began to question my faith with ...
and decided to rededicate my life to God few months ago, to find out whats wrong with me
and was like why did I have to be so unlucky with some people
I worked hard like everyone else
but why me
have mercy on my soul

this guy insulted me publicly on facebook in front of everyone
never confronted him abt it because I didn't know if I was right or wrong

but 2 years ago, I was so bitter
and decided to diss him and his whole family . .and also removed him from my facebook
cldnt take it anymore

recently he sent me a lovely message
telling me his sorry and how he used to be unnecessarily loud mouthed and outspoken before

although I will never reply him
I am just grateful someone among all the pple that have hurt me in the past
has apologised to me

very good for my spirit and healthy for me
this is one step for my healing process

to be continued. . .
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by INTROVERT(f): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
That's good.
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
*Sigh
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
U escaped
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Enegod(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
onila:
cry

I have been extremely bullied by Ghanaians, Yoruba girls, Igbo men and Kenyans in real life
and decided to rededicate my life to God few months ago, to find out whats wrong with me

and decided to diss him and his whole family . .and also removed him from my facebook
cldnt take it anymore

telling me his sorry and how he used to be unnecessarily loud mouthed and outspoken before

has apologised to me

to be continued. . .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
hmmm!
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by asumo12: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by importexpert(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
carry on
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by sKeetz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
onila:
cry

cldnt take it anymore

has apologised to me

to be continued. . .

I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by abtmaviz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Recovery process
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Phikom(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Jesus wept!...
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

I know this things are truth but do you know the basic things are not what you say but God is able and he can do many things for us and I will advise that you make a plan not to do whatever in life but dont judge my brother cause God sees everything. He has not lived if he has not been here for a while but I think y'all should just chill and appreciate the fact that I did not do as I had planned. I truly believe that God Himself brought you down from the glorious heavens above to be forever my angel. I dont like this that happen. I will make sure I appoint myself the governor before I become the president. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder in earth or even in hell. So help me God!!
wtf undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by IamLEGEND1: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by AsanwaKC(f): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Mavor: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Inbox me your facebook name so I confirm this fairytale... sad
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by xtervaganza(m): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Waste of time
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by zealot4me(f): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

**--Faints****--
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by onila(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by lepasharon(f): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

My dear,you miss road?
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by sKeetz(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
lepasharon:

My dear,you miss road?

I ENTER YOUR TOTO sad

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by tpiander: 6:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

are you the person?
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Ubyj(f): 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

eh? shocked
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Catalyst4real: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Something is wrong with Onila, You create Thread just to share your thoughts and express any feeling? undecided

Meanwhile
Check out a Shared Experience
[Eroti¢]The Awesome Threesom£
http://catalyst4real.com/the-amazing-threeome/
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

cheesy
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Begonia(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
onila:
I have been extremely bullied by Ghanaians, Yoruba girls, Igbo men and Kenyans in real life.

Sorry dear grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by grimandevil: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
sKeetz:

U joking right?
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by japhmanuel: 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good for u
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by onila(f): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
and was like why did I have to be so unlucky with some people
I worked hard like everyone else
but why me
have mercy on my soul
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
booqee:
wtf undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Over killing o grin grin grin I think he is high! Lmao! Wetin person no go see for Nairaland!
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by Batman123: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Onila why do you love acting like a saint and victim when you are not one. Even going by the insults and the way you respond to people on Nairaland indicates that the problem is you. If you keep on having issues with so many people then am sorry to say this but the problem is with you. Try and change
Re: An Igbo Guy Apologises To Me On Facebook by onila(f): 2:52am On Jul 03, 2015
Batman123:
Onila why do you love acting like a saint and victim when you are not one. Even going by the insults and the way you respond to people on Nairaland indicates that the problem is you. If you keep on having issues with so many people then am sorry to say this but the problem is with you. Try and change

if I don't get along with everyone
I will write every nationality

most of the scumbags I have met in my life were from those countries

everyone has pple they hate

so don't make it look like, I am the one causing trouble

(1) (Reply)

Counter / Relationship Status Of An Average Nigerian / Photo: Meet The Woman Who Sells Breast Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.