Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Do Girls Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Do This? (3051 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / 5 Weird Things Some Naija Girls Do / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:

E bi like say e don dey turn pastor small small.

Abi you no see one of mencade5's posts about preaching like a pastor today

Then you miss Ooo...it is not too late shaa...just search for it grin
...lol...am so happy for oga mencade oo....so, he is now doin two business together now..
1. God's work
2. Politricks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: affirmative. I dont frequent here like before in terms of creating topics. But i do sneak in, contribute to a thread and am off again to politics section.

Am now a politician now not a lover. cool
..It is good, bro...

..Atleast some change will be entering into my pocket too...Anytime you need those fine babes, just halla me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: oga mi am always inspired by your intelectual input.
You have really delivered us from the valley of many unfaithful girls/ladies.

Many guys' eyes don Open cool cool cool

You 4 don use this info to enrich yasef, but you chose to give us for free.

May GOD bless you so much...IJN!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...am so happy for oga mencade oo....so, he is now doin two business together now..
1. God's work
2. Politricks

In fact, this na the perfect work for Naija today.

*pondering over my research work sef grin cool cheesy *
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by mencade5(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:
You have really delivered us from the valley of many unfaithful girls/ladies.

Many guys' eyes don Open cool cool cool

You 4 don use this info to enrich yasef, but you chose to give us for free.

May GOD bless you so much...IJN!!!
my mentor, this is not farewell na. You and temiegracie wants to make me shed tears with your comments.

*sniffs 5 times*
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:

In fact, this na the perfect work for Naija today.

*pondering over my research work sef grin cool cheesy *
..lol...The Researcher...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
mencade5: my mentor, this is not farewell na. You and temiegracie wants to make me shed tears with your comments.

*sniffs 5 times*

Please don't...It is simply a vote of thanks/commendation!

Just take it like that, OK?
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by TRADELYN: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...The Researcher...
Yes, dear!

Have you got any project work for me?

I promise to give you 20% discount as your cool grin cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
TRADELYN:
Yes, dear!

Have you got any project work for me?

I promise to give you 20% discount as your cool grin cheesy
...lol...Mr Tradelyn the businessman....
Am through with any project work for now....maybe during service sha....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
ipain: At The Beginning of the relationship, they express their love and would want to chat you up often... but when dude start showing how much he is crazy about her, she stops all the acts. She does not respond on time to his chat, even when he send romantic text, she just act like she never received any or show that she loved the sms, feeling indifferent.

I just feel sorry for this babe because she would not believe I won't bother to call her for a month! I love her so much, but I am very much in control of my emotions and senses.

I personally like the 50-50 approach but when it seem like it's a one sided thingy, it turn the hell off out of me. angry
Keep the spark if you really love her, Women are like babies, they need to be pampered, No matter how many times your baby poos or wee-wee on his/her body, u wont beat him/her up but you just still clean the mess.
So, I implore you to forge on
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Tallesty1: don't think I will ever date a lady that made "the first move".
pray tell,why? smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2014
myads890:

Chop knuckle!
u won tap current grin
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Tallesty1(m): 5:31am On Aug 31, 2014
naanxie: pray tell,why?smiley
I have been with two of such ppl and they(just like some guys) do not keep their words. She saw one guy from jand and ported.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2014
sexyseun: Keep the spark if you really love her, Women are like babies, they need to be pampered, No matter how many times your baby poos or wee-wee on his/her body, u wont beat him/her up but you just still clean the mess.
So, I implore you to forge on
[b] I understand and that is why I am doing it. But I really don't like a situation where she feels I should be the one doing most of the work, like I need her and she doesn't need me.

I haven't told her yet about what I see and my displeasure, just don't want to act like I complain too much or being too demanding or pushy. It's called a relationship for a reason . I am pretty sure that if I don't call her in a day, she wont bother either to check on me. What if I start treating the whole affair like she is currently doing and what do you think would be the outcome of her dispositions and my resultant action?

I am human too and desire certain things. I could only adhere to your advice if she at least at least spend some time with me, even as little as 30 minutes, daily.

But all the same, I will consider what you have said and will implement it temporarily. Trust me, I have been in this before and when I noticed that the ex wasn't responsive, it will shock you to know that I who used to call often started rescinding, stayed as much as 1 month,2 months, 3 months... and no calls from me, until we eventually broke up due to her misdemeanor. I am very much in control of my emotions and senses when it comes to things like this; I know how to turn on and off the emotions. When it's on, you can get a lot of attention, calls, sms etc from me and when it's off you would begin to wonder what happened.

This is why relationship don't last, people don't take it serious or they feel they shouldn't and that things will take shape. Manner don't fall from sky. You plough the soil, you plant, you add fertalizer and you practically norture it till harvest time... and then you proudly say this is the work of my hand.

I also notice less communication, as in she does not tell me certain things, carelessly.

But I get what you say now: You mean I should mould her right as there are not perfect person, right? I will but under certain conditions.

We just started but I seeing same patterns as previously experienced in the past and that's why I created this thread, maybe I am a bit paranoid, I can't tell.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

....ok..so babe didn't call u for a month and u r 50 yers 0ld? ...and what do u want from us?! undecided
nope! It's something I have noticed recently.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: tradelyn
temiegracie
tallesty

good debate you guys have here.
Am a retiree in counselling. Make i just sit down dey observe as usual.

2s£xy can advise too.
padi mi!
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=youngds]
Guy... U be learner? Most girls do this sturf u just mentioned above every time not that they dont like you but because you probably came out too strong with your emotuon and she got confused, trying see how much of her bullcrap u can take, how much u care abt her(obviously u av proved her ryt dat u dnt by not callin cus she didnt call u)
Sorry, to disappoint you, we are dating already. What I mean is that now that we are dating, she changed. I could agree with the part where you said she want test me. Again, I have NEVER failed such test! Not boasting. And I am the frequent caller

or even trying to play hard to get so she dont look easy... U re on a chase, u should be proud to be d Hunter, so quit waiting for her to chase you cos she wont, just go for wat u want...
sorry we are dating already
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by dyfatai(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..It is good, bro...

..Atleast some change will be entering into my pocket too...Anytime you need those fine babes, just halla me
you fine?
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Mcbussy(m): 9:31am On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...When you meet the right person, she ll give you the 50-50 approach...

True
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by queenet246(f): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2014
ipain: At The Beginning of the relationship, they express their love and would want to chat you up often... but when dude start showing how much he is crazy about her, she stops all the acts. She does not respond on time to his chat, even when he send romantic text, she just act like she never received any or show that she loved the sms, feeling indifferent.

I just feel sorry for this babe because she would not believe I won't bother to call her for a month! I love her so much, but I am very much in control of my emotions and senses.

I personally like the 50-50 approach but when it seem like it's a one sided thingy, it turn the hell off out of me. angry

My dear it's not only d ladies guys also do that. And that has been the problem I have been facing with my guy. He seasonal in that he becomes himself when we break up and after a month he changes. Even when u guys know that we are too emotional. But the day wey I go leave am now una go say this gal na bad gal.

If we quarell and he sees me with another guy he will rush back sharp sharp.
i just hope he really wants me sha.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by Dipville(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2014
Do whaeva pleases you man.....am nt 100% certain,buh I hve a feelin wit wha you said....are u sure she isn't onto sme1else already...ladies crush on gyz /secs dese days.....

My thots tho!!!

ipain: [b] I understand and that is why I am doing it. But I really don't like a situation where she feels I should be the one doing most of the work, like I need her and she doesn't need me.

I haven't told her yet about what I see and my displeasure, just don't want to act like I complain too much or being too demanding or pushy. It's called a relationship for a reason . I am pretty sure that if I don't call her in a day, she wont bother either to check on me. What if I start treating the whole affair like she is currently doing and what do you think would be the outcome of her dispositions and my resultant action?

I am human too and desire certain things. I could only adhere to your advice if she at least at least spend some time with me, even as little as 30 minutes, daily.

But all the same, I will consider what you have said and will implement it temporarily. Trust me, I have been in this before and when I noticed that the ex wasn't responsive, it will shock you to know that I who used to call often started rescinding, stayed as much as 1 month,2 months, 3 months... and no calls from me, until we eventually broke up due to her misdemeanor. I am very much in control of my emotions and senses when it comes to things like this; I know how to turn on and off the emotions. When it's on, you can get a lot of attention, calls, sms etc from me and when it's off you would begin to wonder what happened.

This is why relationship don't last, people don't take it serious or they feel they shouldn't and that things will take shape. Manner don't fall from sky. You plough the soil, you plant, you add fertalizer and you practically norture it till harvest time... and then you proudly say this is the work of my hand.

I also notice less communication, as in she does not tell me certain things, carelessly.

But I get what you say now: You mean I should mould her right as there are not perfect person, right? I will but under certain conditions.

We just started but I seeing same patterns as previously experienced in the past and that's why I created this thread, maybe I am a bit paranoid, I can't tell.

[/b]
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2014
queenet246:

My dear it's not only d ladies guys also do that. And that has been the problem I have been facing with my guy. He seasonal in that he becomes himself when we break up and after a month he changes. Even when u guys know that we are too emotional. But the day wey I go leave am now una go say this gal na bad gal.

If we quarell and he sees me with another guy he will rush back sharp sharp.
i just hope he really wants me sha.
cheesy you don't look bad, however. Naturally black is beauty. I understand but from my experience, it happens when one is doing most of the work. I think you should reduce the work you do. In my case, after a while I will stop every form of commitment and do exactly what she does. if calls, I will call. if she does not call, I won't either.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2014
Dipville: Do whaeva pleases you man.....am nt 100% certain,buh I hve a feelin wit wha you said....are u sure she isn't onto sme1else already...ladies crush on gyz /secs dese days.....

My thots tho!!!

I don't know about you. But my experience is that when you start giving a lady much attention, she tend to withdraw as if things are on autopilot for which she has no work to do.
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by youngds: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2014
[quote author=ipain][/quote]

Okay den...All d best
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by ipain: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
youngds:

Okay den...All d best
Thanks. I think I will mould her and let her no this is a promising relationship and I expect her to take it as such, just trying to follow sexyseun's advise. but if she does not listen, I will take walk. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by queenet246(f): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2014
ipain: cheesy you don't look bad, however. Naturally black is beauty. I understand but from my experience, it happens when one is doing most of the work. I think you should reduce the work you do. In my case, after a while I will stop every form of commitment and do exactly what she does. if calls, I will call. if she does not call, I won't either.

I will try that
Re: Why Do Girls Do This? by BlueScholar(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
Your signature na Die! It crack da hell out of me cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies / TIME TO TALK (ladies And Gentlemen) / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.