Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. (1450 Views)

Cheat For Unlimited Facebook Likes / How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / Boost Your Fanpage: Get 1000 Facebook Likes In 1hour- Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2014
Okay do you want likes for your facebook page without having to do it yourself stressfully and over a long time frame?

I can help you out at prices way cheaper than the conventional likes portals and websites and what facebook charges...
For example:
Likes sites:10k likes=$150-$300.
Facebook:10k likes=$200.
Likes generated from likes sites mostly come with the caveat of being "fake"/real looking accounts,while likes generated by facebook are real(obviously)..

What I offer though is 100% real facebook fanpage likes with the added option of them being targeted(with an increased price tag of course)...
But with targeted fans,if you are a wise information marketer,you can easily get your fans as members of your list and also market your products to them.

I also offer the service of getting you better outreach with your facebook ads such that you get your ads viewed by the exact people who you want...again 100% targeted.The targeting is based on members of groups in your niche and so this people are more likely to purchase your product.For this,you use the custom audiences feature in your facebook ads panel. I.E I will provide you your custom audience to target your ads to.

I can also provide targeted/non-targeted members for your group.
Meaning that you could create a group and in less than 2weeks, have thousands of members.

All of this offers serve to give you better facebook credibility and conversion rates..

Prices using 10,000 likes as the yardstick;
Facebook:10k likes=$200(2-3 weeks)
Likes sites:10k likes=$150-$300(1-7 weeks)
Me:10k likes=$75(1-10 days)

This is much cheaper than the average for 10k likes and all likes are real from active facebook users.My service also comes with the added advantage of still generating likes for you after the speculated time of the offer..

P.s if you want/need targeted likes,there shall be a slight increase of $30 as I know that this is very beneficial to IMers..
If you need more than 10k likes,the prices would be increased using the 10likes sample as a yardstick but note that more than 10k likes could take a few days more.
Prices for higher orders will be discounted at a rate of 5%.

To purchase,contact me via whatsapp on 08188499187 or shoot me a mail at dazekid@gmail.com..
Thanks. Please note that this is not a scam and likes are not spam or bot likes.All likes are from real human beings and as such I will over-deliver your order so as to cover for any dropped likes.
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 3:56am On Sep 07, 2014
bump
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by mavintick: 7:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Nice presentation
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
mavintick: Nice presentation
thanks you can contact me with the above listed details if interested.
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
Bump.
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
Thread bump. New social network services now offered.Contact on sig cool
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thread bump
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
TB
Happy New Year
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by MeAndYou(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
How is your payment arrangement like? Is it pay on delivery or pay as you go?
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 12:32am On Mar 10, 2015
MeAndYou:
How is your payment arrangement like? Is it pay on delivery or pay as you go?

This is Nigeria bro, I offer payment via bank of PayPal so you can get a refund on your payment if it turns out to be a scam or something. Hit me up on whatsapp, let's discuss better.
Re: Real And Targeted Facebook Likes For Your Personal Or Business needs. by dazekid(m): 6:20am On Jun 07, 2015
Still running

(1) (Reply)

20 International Bulk Sms Apis You Can Use In Your Bulk Sms Portal / Mobile 'yes' Is Not Working In My Blog. What Should I Do / Improve Your SEO– Back Link For Back Link.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.