Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Marieolae - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marieolae (4000 Views)

Me And My Marieolae / I Think Marieolae Is My Future Wife / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl/lady Between>|rozzay| |farano| |marieolae|.[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: ...bro do u reliaze they only hav 12 light skin female in the whole of that Nigeria...and just 4 hear on nairaland? ...... what kinda country is that? angry
Lolzzzz... U must b kiddin.... M stil waitin 4 ur reasons
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ this r the kinda village girls that muss be avoided....they never obey and just too aggressive..i bet in ms range rover spot that she is dak skin! undecided
ewu gambia..."Village girl" that corrects ur silly incessant errors. Pathetic is the word that best describes you! SMH
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
valdes00:
GBAM..... But bro, wats d use of an advice wen d person u r givin it to is doin lik a DICKHEAD.... Cos dis OP aint gona listen 2 any advice...
the advise becomes useless. Hence, we should stop advising him. Na only one time person dey die.
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
valdes00:
GBAM..... But bro, wats d use of an advice wen d person u r givin it to is doin lik a DICKHEAD.... Cos dis OP aint gona listen 2 any advice...
the advise becomes useless. Hence, we should stop advising him. Na only one time person dey die.

Leave am, the girl wey e dey kill himself for fit dey in love with another guy. Body go tell am when he go realise say na since he for don forget this lady.
Re: Marieolae by obiscolly(m): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
@op...there are plenty of fishes in the ocean. If she no gree, move on to the next one. That's what real niggaz do. Life's too short man! undecided
Re: Marieolae by valdes00(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: the advise becomes useless. Hence, we should stop advising him. Na only one time person dey die.

Leave am, the girl wey e dey kill himself for fit dey in love with another guy. Body go tell am when he go realise say na since he for don forget this lady.
#LOBATaN
Re: Marieolae by 100Cents: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
datguyojay: BEEN HERE SINCE 2005. I JOINED NAIRALAND BECOZ OF U! YOU NEVER REPLY MY MESSAGES! WHY!! I QUOTE U U DONT REPLY. I DONT UNDERSTAND. JUS REPLY FOR ONCE!!

And this is your first thread.

Guy, you will be disappointed..
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
mencade5: my brother i greet you ooo. Hw today na? All of us are here to advise and help our brothers from becoming mugus or magas or slaves to ladies that in real sense are not up to their level.
My brother i don study many of these ladies with their wayoooo, that is why i no dey give them chance.
If ladies like make them cry blood for my front the thing no dey touch me for body. But as ba we we na, i believe only brothers fit help brothers. But some of our brothers dey fvck up. When them get chance to assist their fellow brothers them no go gree do am, na woman dem go dey help, after them help the woman finish, she no go ever look their face again again. Na that time the guys go come dey regret but it is too late.

In my life history, i have never seen a case where a man help a woman and she remembers him for this kind gesture. Some of them fit to do am ooo but it is very rare.

My brother make your enjoy your evening.
Thank you sir.

Wise man
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: ewu gambia..."Village girl" that corrects ur silly incessant errors. Pathetic is the word that best describes you! SMH

..young woman...how do u expect to find man on nairalanf when all u do is cuss innocent civilians? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..young woman...how do u expect to find man on nairalanf when all u do is cuss innocent civilians? embarassed
young man,I didn't register on NL to 'find' a man. Gorrit??
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: young man,I didn't register on NL to 'find' a man. Gorrit??

..u clearly come to find a man and from yo behaviore...u will never get me unless u change yor valagratic attitude angry

4 Likes

Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..u clearly come to find a man and from yo attitude..y will never get me unless u change yor valagratic attitude angry
ok..bt wait oo...been earnestly searching for d meaning of "valagratic" for d past 5mins..checked all the dictionary I have here,even asked google sef E be lyk say dey sef neva see d word b4 so biko ndi nairaland, what's the meaning of "valagratic"?
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Misblah: ok..bt wait oo...been earnestly searching for d meaning of "valagratic" for d past 5mins..checked all the dictionary I have here,even asked google sef E be lyk say dey sef neva see d word b4 so biko ndi nairaland, what's the meaning of "valagratic"?

Its a new English word. grin lemme update my dicktionary jare.
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
iyke926:

Its a new English word. grin lemme update my dicktionary jare.
ermm please after that ur update can you borrow me your dick to do my a$$? undecided
Re: Marieolae by MrCork: 12:08am On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: ok..bt wait oo...been earnestly searching for d meaning of "valagratic" for d past 5mins..checked all the dictionary I have here,even asked google sef E be lyk say dey sef neva see d word b4 so biko ndi nairaland, what's the meaning of "valagratic"?

...why don't u google map it? angry

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: my brother i dey fine ooo. No vex, i dont have any business with the lady. Am only advising the op to face reality and do the right thing.

How sunday parole go be na? Any enjoyment dey for your area?
while I quite understand what you said in ur other comment, I would like to implore that u show respect for the women folk... you shouldn't have to be so vulgar about their private activities even if true, there are ways to put it politely. Please... let's show respect for the women folk, they're not playthings and shouldn't be addressed as such... I'd advice u apologize to her... please... from one man to another... It was kinda unpleasant and impolite...
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

...why don't u google map it? angry
otondo grin

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: ermm please after that ur update can you borrow me your dick to do my a$$? undecided

I've been feeling damn cocky to uncork my coc-k for u. How do you like it? From behind or u like riding it wink like a cowgirl
Re: Marieolae by Misblah(f): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=iyke926]

I've been feeling damn cocky to uncork my coc-k for u. How do you like it? From behind or u like riding it wink like a cowgirl[/qote Dude farabale!! angry
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 01, 2014
MrCock. Ms blah. .. can u guys just cool it.... y all the hostility... Mr.cock no need for insults... and all that can't even believe a grown dude trading words when u can laugh about it and just let it go.... Ms blah. .. gorgeous woman.... pure african woman... u don't need this ish... let it go... u can choose to be the bigger person, Either of u can...

1 Like

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2014
iyke926:

I've been feeling damn cocky to uncork my coc-k for u. How do you like it? From behind or u like riding it wink like a cowgirl
bros na wa o... u bad gannnnn uncocking and corking. ... u be gun?
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2014
krispycash: bros na wa o... u bad gannnnn uncocking and corking. ... u be gun?

grin...me na good guy o. Just playin with words.
Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 01, 2014
Misblah: otondo grin
hey gorgeous... trading words ain't necessary... sorry if he got u pissed... Some folks ain't used to being grown so they act like kids... u just gotta let it go...
Re: Marieolae by rattlesnake(m): 12:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Foolish boys on NL

The fact that a profile has "F" female
And a female pix

Does not mean the homosapien behind the keypad is a real female specie

Ote
Re: Marieolae by rattlesnake(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2014
marieolae: I hv too many messages. I'm jus here to hav fun nd read comments lool smiley
guys guys guyssssssssss

Please stop disgracing us

Please its a mans world

Stop FUKXNING DISGRACING ME angry angry
Make Ur money
Buy urself a house

Forget about this female homosapiens

Build Ur career

Stop stalking this girls

That is not our problem now
So much fukcing cash to be made

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Marieolae by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Marieolae by BodyKiss(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ bro u like a desperate Nigerian bus conductor...(no offense) .ok...am not sure weather u wear sunshade at night ir they don't sell glasses therein Nigeria but do u realize she dark skin?...r u ok? angry

Hahaha, you've been looking for light skin babes since the inception of Nairaland. grin
Re: Marieolae by Kentnickole(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: ok. If it is as you have said, then carry on. But why bring such issue online if you know her physically?
There are other ways to make her understand you want her. You are spoiling your chance by bringing it here. It wont do any do. Do your investigation well, go to her place. Ladies value physical meeting than all this online stuff.
I hope she is not listening, look for her friends. The ones she is very close to. Try and let them know you want her.
Be nice to her friends and they will convice her and help you get her.

To add, op your online topic made me to insult her already. Sorry about that. You can see another disadvantage,

marie, i apologise. Let me edit my post. But do the right thing to this guy. Haaaa...i no dey like all this kind thing sef

The question is:

why does he want her? Sex?

If u hv good intentions like getting married in the end... Good. But anything beside that is disallowed

Please dont be offended. Im nt trying to take her frm u. My own is that I hope ur intentions are far from having sex wt her.

Treat her well pls.

I could be smbody close to her pls.
Re: Marieolae by Swegzfreak: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Kentnickole:

The question is:

why does he want her? Sex?

If u hv good intentions like getting married in the end... Good. But anything beside that is disallowed

Please dont be offended. Im nt trying to take her frm u. My own is that I hope ur intentions are far from having sex wt her.

Treat her well pls.

I could be smbody close to her pls.

Abi churchy deeper life lon lo ni?? Guy park well #team_fuck_all_dem#bintches
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 3:20am On Sep 01, 2014
krispycash: while I quite understand what you said in ur other comment, I would like to implore that u show respect for the women folk... you shouldn't have to be so vulgar about their private activities even if true, there are ways to put it politely. Please... let's show respect for the women folk, they're not playthings and shouldn't be addressed as such... I'd advice u apologize to her... please... from one man to another... It was kinda unpleasant and impolite...
oga i really appreciate you for this. To start many of these ladies dont even deserve polite treatment from us.

Check the second page of this thread, i apologise to her and even removed my post and added just a single dot to it. Check well, with my apology wat was her reply? As usual typical naija girls, her respose was vulgar. So i had to change blast her.

Look to be frank, am not here to take it cool with any ladies.i tried it before but they dont appreciate it. Only few of them lot are okay but the rest have attitude problem.

I will have to disappoint you, i will not stop.

Thanks
Re: Marieolae by mencade5(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2014
rattlesnake: Foolish boys on NL

The fact that a profile has "F" female
And a female pix

Does not mean the homosapien behind the keypad is a real female specie

Ote
its true. I have seen guys that have female username. Many of them.

This is not a place to find love.
Re: Marieolae by marieolae(f): 5:59am On Sep 01, 2014
rattlesnake: guys guys guyssssssssss

Please stop disgracing us

Please its a mans world

Stop FUKXNING DISGRACING ME angry angry
Make Ur money
Buy urself a house

Forget about this female homosapiens

Build Ur career

Stop stalking this girls

That is not our problem now
So much fukcing cash to be made

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

lovely advice!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Self Esteem Signs (women) / What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.