Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) (3998 Views)

What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! / House Wife In Trouble After Shaving Her Pubic Hair. (hilarious) / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh, pubes. Some people love them, some people hate them — and some people really couldn’t care less. We all want to pretend like we’re all neutral about each other’s pubes, let’s be honest: You have a pube hairstyle that speaks to you. Whether you’re pro-pube or wouldn’t step outside your house without feeling the wind on your clitoris, there’s a reason you’re rocking that pussy coif. tongue

So what does your choice of pubic grooming say about you? Is there a fundamental difference between a woman who’s looking more bush than forest and one who vajazzles? What’s your va9ina proudly proclaiming?

So, yeah, my sister has always had some strong opinions about pubic preferences — and she’s not afraid to share them.

1. Full Bush
How I explained it:
No grooming, all natural. Letting Mother Nature grow her jungle.

Sister says:
“These are young women who identify as ardent feminists. Their general way of approaching beauty things is a completely natural look. Their personality would probably be pretty straightforward. Opinionated.”

2. Neatly Trimmed
How I explained it:
Just keeping it short, no shapes or anything.

Sister says:
“I’d say it’s somebody who is interested in looking pretty. She wants to appear attractive, pretty, and well groomed. She’s probably a young professional.”

3. Full Bush Brazilian
How I explained it:
It’s a reverse kitten mullet! Totally waxed around your bikini line, taint, and butt but keeping a full bush up front.

Sister says:
“So there’s hair just on your mons? Like… Almost like a polka dot?”
Yes, sis. Like a big, hairy polka dot.
“I would say that’s somebody that has too much time on her hands.”

4. Brazilian
How I explained it:
No hair at all, even in your butt area. 100% bald down there.

Sister says:

“I don’t know about personality but I would say that’s someone who’s not a feminist and doesn’t understand that she’s making herself look like a little girl. She’s playing into a fantasy. Or, maybe she does understand it and that’s okay with her, but I feel a little judgmental about that one. I feel that not accepting that your body changes when you become a woman and trying to erase those things is detrimental.”
“I think that’s someone who could easily be overwhelmed in a relationship. She might appear to know what she’s doing but is actually pretty insecure.”

5. Landing Strip
How I explained it:
Just a strip of hair down the front.

Sister says:
“Having to point out where the entry is seems a little odd to me.”

6. Vajazzle
How I explained it:
Shaving off the pubes and gluing rhinestones to your mons.
Sister says:
“Back in the hippie days, we just put a little glitter and we left the pubes where they were.”
Oh my God. Can you imagine how long it would take to get glitter out of your pubes?
“Wouldn’t that sort of get in the way when you tried to have sex? Like, the rhinestones are stuck to them? I think that almost sound sadistic, like you’re trying to cut somebody up there.”

Oya! start to dey share ya comments ooo... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by olafum1(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
ok
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
Smh...

1 Like

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seriously?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by benedictnsi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
All these theories and postulations just for hairs
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Seriously?!! undecided
Yes...Seriously! cheesy
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by obiorathesubtle: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided whatever they may be. I'll fÙck em all. I have no preference when it comes to pubic hair. I don't engage in MouthAction with women, so I do not care how it is. Just don't let it stink.

1 Like

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
All these theories and postulations just for hairs
Am sure you must be bushy all over! embarassed angry
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided whatever they may be. I'll fÙck em all. I have no preference when it comes to pubic hair. I don't engage in MouthAction with women, so I do not care how it is. Just don't let it stink.
Baddooooo Lee! grin
God no go make you fuc* hen o! sad
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
So donTbone...

U and ur sister are having a discussion over the pubic hair? shocked

And what was her basis all abt this? Hang.on, I think babacele is more articulate on this issues..
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by benedictnsi(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
Am sure you must be bushy all over! embarassed angry

DonTbone..... No let me bone for you oooo cheesy
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Babacele: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=KashyBaby post=40648353]So donTbone...

And what was her basis all abt this? Hang.on, I think babacele is more articulate on this issues..[/quote wat is that , please?
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by obiorathesubtle: 2:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:
Baddooooo Lee! grin God no go make you fuc* hen o! sad
hehe. How dah one wan use happen na?
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:
So donTbone...

And what was her basis all abt this? Hang.on, I think babacele is more articulate on this issues..
And what will be the crime in learning from her? undecided undecided undecided
Why you too dirty for mind gan nan? angry
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Babacele post=40648453][/quote]
Why my mention...
So what? tongue
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
hehe. How dah one wan use happen na?
As if you don't know Ijebu pple! lipsrsealed
Am sorry abeg o! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Babacele post=40648453][/quote]

They gist about pubic hair....and I think u are more educated on classifying females according to their pubic hair...lol
So, what u say? grin
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Tpave(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
There's no type of topic and titles you won't see in nairaland cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:

And what will be the crime in learning from her? undecided undecided undecided
Why you too dirty for mind gan nan? angry

I juz can't believe that ur sister can read a personality by.checking the punane if it's bushy or trimmed or waxed up...
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Babacele: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
donTbone:

Why my mention...
So what? tongue
bros cool down na . nobody is questioning your pubic analysis with your sis rather I just want to know wat s happening since d pubic thing pops in a public forum. I never knew there pubicologists on NL.

to b honest u rock coming up with the post. I'm watching ,will sure comment.
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by cruzita(f): 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
so hair don get theory?I fear NL
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Babacele: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
yKashyBaby:

They gist about pubic hair....and I think u are more educated on classifying females according to their pubic hair...lol
So, what u say? grin
o boy! I'm just a learner!
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
KashyBaby:

I juz can't believe that ur sister can read a personality by.checking the punane if it's bushy or trimmed or waxed up...
But now you believe! cheesy
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by mayorkyzo: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Babacele:
bros cool down na . nobody is questioning your pubic analysis with your sis rather I just want to know wat s happening since d pubic thing pops in a public forum. I never knew there pubicologists on NL.

to b honest u rock coming up with the post. I'm watching ,will sure comment.
Thanks man! Na joblessness cause am thou wink
Felt I need to post something...so I av to comeup with something! grin
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
What does feminism have to do with anything...
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speeeeeeeeeeeed Topic. ..

Abeg make we do marry these Ladies before xmas.
Make them no rain fire and brim STONE on us oooooo
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Na you wan sponsor d wedding... @commentator above
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 04, 2015
cruzita:
so hair don get theory?I fear NL
My sista d tin tiya me o grin
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by lepasharon(f): 5:59am On Dec 04, 2015
lol I fully agree about the brazillian..
Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by Patent7b: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2015
lol

Re: What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) by donTbone(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2015
lepasharon:
lol I fully agree about the brazillian..
You dey do brazillian
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Real Guy And Fake Guy... Ladies Take Note.... / Stop Living A Fake Life / Her Boss Say She Must Have Sex With Him Or This Will Happen.... (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.