Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68030 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Barselonia(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
shuooo....this thing is getting worse day by day..... anyway since the wife file for divorce, Nothing much link dem together again..... Lobatan
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by igbsam(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Christian dome is turning something else. What Example are they setting to people out there
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by RedArmies12: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
As a young entrepreneur, am thinking of investing in this church thing.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by oseiwe(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm not judging a man of God, but I'm not surprised at what is happening.
I've seen what his members can do.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
fr3do: Wan just spoil de man ministry.

Woman matter/palaver.....even for the MOG, na like Fighting temptations all day, every now and then.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by lawrenceunaa: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
even pastors that preach against breaks, teachings abt reconcilliation since christ died but yet they dont do 1/10 of what they preach

SHAME!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by clean2: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nawaoooooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by iceberylin(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Konji Being A Bastard since 1000BC

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
I still didn't get this...

They teach us what they don't do, they taught us that adultery is a sin but here we are.
This guys are mocking Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Olaone1: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pastors undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by LIMUEL(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
It's a trying time for this family
We need to stand by them in prayers
We are not qualified to judge

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nora544: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
He also has a problem with the Uk goverment about the churchmoney, the UK goverment hold his hands on the money

time will be hard for him.

Did he not live in south africa! That is a long way to UK!
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Olaone1: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: I still didn't get this...

They teach us what they don't do, they taught us that adultery is a sin but here we are.
This guys are mocking Christianity.
You chose to listen to them. Well, they call you "sheep". I needn't say more undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Freest(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask of he really did what he was accused of or not? If he is actually guilty or not? We are too quick to judge him from d report of just a party... We really dont know wat happened in the home. Am not saying he did it or not, am saying its better we aren't quick to judge cos we might just be judging wrongly...

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Two of them need to be flogged.

They are more than this poo, they are matured enough to handle issues like this without others knowing.

Give a woman power and forget her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Freest(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask if he really did what he was accused of or not? If he is actually guilty or not? We are too quick to judge him from d report of just a party... We really dont know wat happened in the home. Am not saying he did it or not, am saying its better we aren't quick to judge cos we might just be judging wrongly... angry
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by 1stola: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
ifeanyija: Latest findings by DailyPost indicates that Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of the Christ Embassy has removed every information about his wife, Anita from the church website.

This is not unnoconected with the wind of divorce currently blowing in the family.

TheCable had excluisvely reported that the wife, Anita who is also Vice President of Loveworld Assembly, better known as Christ Embasy had filled for divorce in a London Court over alleged adultery. Following the shocking revelation, DailPost ran a quick check on the church’s website (http://www.christembassy.org) only to discover that every information about the wife has been expunged.

Previously, the picture of Pastor Chris and his wife, Anita were on the homepage of the website but following the shocking revelation, the wife has been removed from the site.

Amazingly, DailyPost is currently monitoring the live service of the church and pastor Chris is yet to open up on the issue.

We will keep you posted.

www.dailypost.ng/2014/08/31/divorce-rumour-pastor-chris-deletes-wife-church-website-keeps-mum-anitas-allegations/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
I have always tot of oyakilome as a corny guy...
back then in school, girls from his church dress seductively to Church and the members and pastors fùck themselves anyhow. I even successfully seduced one of their pastors then but, I was only teasing her. She even spent few nights in my room and I wasn't even a Christian.
It's a shame that many of his members that would have divorced each other but would have hesitated because of him... now, who is going make them not make not divorce themselves?
THE WIFE MUST BE A STÛPID BÍTCH TOO! WHITES WILL ALWAYS BE WHITE...
HOW CAN SHE CALL HERSELF A TRUE CHRISTIAN AND STILL BE FILLING FOR DIVORCE?
CHRISTIANITY MUST BE A JOKE.
GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS WILL REMAIN MAGAS.
LIKE I ALWAYS SAY, THEY ARE ALL SHEEPS
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by mencade5(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: Two of them need to be flogged.

They are more than this poo, they are matured enough to handle issues like this without others knowing.

Give a woman power and forget her.
very true...a little power to women can get them easily drunk.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?

Pastors are human and are not above temptations.

No man is God

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by tintingz(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pastor chris next time marry two wives. smiley

See your wife disgracing you left and right. angry

...all because of p#nny o, that thing you are doing outside. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Freest: All of u condemning this man, have u ever bothered to ask of he really did what he was accused of or not? If he is actually guilty or not? We are too quick to judge him from d report of just a party... We really dont know wat happened in the home. Am not saying he did it or not, am saying its better we aren't quick to judge cos we might just be judging wrongly...

The two are pastors, the two teach about forgiveness, same two teach against adultery.

Why should same two that knows the consequences of what they are about doing act this way.

Remember this same two knows A-Z of the bible.

My problem isn't what Chris did or didn't because we are all human with flesh and blood, but why should they take the matter this way. Does it mean forgiveness doesn't exist in their bible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by upko: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ok

Just here for the comments grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by xoctic: 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Philipmems: I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.
u nor well. So make she chop shit because she be woman abi? Quote the bible to suit ur aCtions- u hypocrite

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by enochogaga(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Babes too many here.don't put urselves in problem, don't b a channel d devil will use to propagate false/true things about any man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Freest(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

The two are pastors, the two teach about forgiveness, same two teach against adultery.

Why should same two that knows the consequences of what they are about doing act this way.

Remember this same two knows from A-Z of the bible.

My problem isn't what Chris did or didn't but why should they take the matter this way. Does it mean forgiveness doesn't exist in their bible.
Sure... But knowing A-Z of d bible doesn't still make dem God... D issues is why dey will let a challenging situation like dis break dem apart and hinder what God is doing with them. Its well!!! I personally believe dis is where every thing they have preached to other's supposed be applied in their lives...
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Merryglad(f): 4:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
hmmmm please o everyone should mind their comments.wheather u like it or not he is a man of God so let God be d judge.remember what happed to Mariam and Aaron in the bible when they made sily comments about Moses's ministry......d wise will read this and become wiser but fools will fight it.....just watch

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
My problem isn't about Chris but his wife, she didn't act like a pastor at all.

She messed herself up. No atom of forgiveness in her.
As a pastor what then will she tell others in same situation.

I don vex.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
This is really RABSODY OF REALITIES. May God deliver us from enemies within

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by CharlieMaria(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
I laugh in jigawa. Jigijigijigihiahiahia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by hungryboy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
The lord is good
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Women destroying men and their works since the days of Adam.

What do this woman tend to achieve with this "disgrace"? . She taught she married an angel and not man?

If you caught him cheating, divorce him jejely instead of destroying the ministry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Freest:
Sure... But knowing A-Z of d bible doesn't still make dem God... D issues is why dey will let a challenging situation like dis break dem apart and hinder what God is doing with them. Its well!!! I personally believe dis is where every thing they have preached to other's supposed be applied in their lives...

GBAM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.