Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (68024 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles / Why Is Songs Of Solomon Always Exempted From Church Teachings ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by tosindelaw(f): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
freshness2020: It takes a million step to build a good reputation
But it takes one stupid act to destroy everything ...

When ♈όϋ teach the Word, Practice them right.
Only God can help ♈όϋ in this trying times!
. It is those who have not face challenges that call themselves men.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?
His wife is also an individual,did u read the part where he avoided this until he was cornered? If u aren't married and faced the or experienced the challenges that comes with marriage,u aren't in position to say. I am not a member of CE but this is marriage,u only know as much as u are told. Its no good news to the church,but these men of God are "men",its a daily battle for them,he wouldn't want this if he could help it. So stop holy than thou attitude. Its a trial,he might fail,he might come through it. Whichever case it is,your job is to pray for him. If u can't just shut it.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Philipmems(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
xoctic: u nor well. So make she chop shit because she be woman abi? Quote the bible to suit ur aCtions- u hypocrite
You wen well happy Sunday...
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by tosindelaw(f): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: To be a Pastor you must be devoted to your wife as it is stated in(Titus 1:6; 1 Tim 3:2). Because your marriage illustrates Christ’s love for His church. His bride (Eph. 5:22 ff.). You must love and respect your wife exclusively with your mind, will and emotions and not just your body. A pastor's family is his first flock.

This is a man that will say "pheww" and half of the congregation will fall flat on their belly or back. Why can't he pray God to restore the love and peace in his family?
Are you married,if you are not married keep your comment till then.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by femi4: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Will you then agree with me that the man, Chris Oyakhilome , is worse than an infidel , according to the bible? ( i cant remember the verse now)
That is if he cannot provide for his family.
In this case, he is only an infidel if the accusation is true

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nora544: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: My problem is about Chris but his wife, she didn't act like a pastor at all.

She messed herself up. No atom of forgiveness in her.
As a pastor what then will she tell others in same situation.

I don vex.

Do you realy know how often she will forgive him, living 10 years in different states is not easy.

we have a proverb: the pitcher goes often to the well and gets broken at last.

and there comes a time when you cannot forgive him.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Emmynelly143(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
kayciano:
MY MAN NA U WAN TEACH PASTOR CHRIS BIBLE..?
DEM KNOW EVERYTHING NAAA.
JUST WAIT FOR THE NEXT RHAPSODY.....,NA DIA WE GO KNOW WEDA THEIR FACES STILL DEY SMILE AT EACH OTHER.
WOMEN GET POWER OOO...
DATS Y AM AFRAID ,IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL...
WE ARE FINISHED.
IF WE EMPOWER DEM ALL..dat means every act of poor libido and impotence will be treated as MOLESTATION...then every purported MOLESTATION will be treated as TREASON.
Y du u think MEN avoid FEMALE LAWYERS and FEMALE POLICE/ROAD SAFETY OFFICERS....?
Mr.Man he said d fact
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cole265(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2014
Women, women, women. Jesus knew the antics of women. No wonder he never contemplated marriage. His ministry and mission would have failed. He did not stay too long either, the ladies could have distracted him. But for Oyakilomeh, the judgement of God will consume all his likes by openly disgracing them. Only the true selfless ministers of God shall remain. One by one they shall all be exposed of their secret sins ranging from financial recklessness, adultery, muscling the poor and further impoverishing them and their flamboyant life style which can make others sin. ...many of their brainwashed followers would be set free. but unfortunately many will still remain in the shackles of foolishness bc they have been over brainwashed. But I pray for you freedom today IJN...be free.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by egopersonified(f): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
All them christ embassy female pastors would be hustling to be the next wife, hope he just looks for a 50 year old virgin to marry like kumuyi did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by hungryboy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gaidenk:
His wife is also an individual,did u read the part where he avoided this until he was cornered? If u aren't married and faced the or experienced the challenges that comes with marriage,u aren't in position to say. I am not a member of CE but this is marriage,u only know as much as u are told. Its no good news to the church,but these men of God are "men",its a daily battle for them,he wouldn't want this if he could help it. So stop holy than thou attitude. Its a trial,he might fail,he might come through it. Whichever case it is,your job is to pray for him. If u can't just shut it.
oh boy shut up dia, why should we pray for him ?,
he is a pastor who is supposed to be a role model to his members,
if a pastor is going round sampling different girls with his holy rod,
what kind of example is he setting for his flock

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by AmicableEd: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
There's more guys, read what he said about Anita at a church meeting months ago http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/08/pastor-chris-oyakhilome-deletes-wife.html
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by tosindelaw(f): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
If you are married and stayed with your wife for 10years without a quarrel comment others should wait till after 10years of marriage without divorce,lolzz

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by baby124: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2014
fatdon2: angryMere visiting a Christ Embassy church
or seeing its members, your heart will
be forced to think about séx. How can
a church allow people to wear micro-
mini skirts with big breasts and nípples
almost falling out? Why won't the woman suspect the man of adultery?
She's a woman and she knows how
decent women should dress. One
pastor said 'Christ Embassy is a social
club' where the name of Jesus is just
mentioned. Well i dont know how true; but it is bad to allow ladies to wear
just pants to church in the name of
vigil and not expect the women to
suspect the men(their husbands):
dressing matters in marriage, dressing
matters in heaven: Jesus did not come to make people naked and nude by
faith, He came to make us all holy by
faith
angry
How does the church member's dressing affect you in church. Until Nigerian's learn to mind their business and stop being sexually frustrated and repressed. Then will you have self control and focus on your life. Travel abroad and see what women are wearing. If you touch them all with the excuse that they tempted you, then you will begin to understand what self control is. In fact you will force yourself to learn it. It is not what is on the outside that matters but what is on the inside. For example, pastor Chris who dresses to a T is a big cheat. Those girls wearing revealing clothes probably have more favor in God's sight. God is not fooled by false pretenses and outside appearances for he sees our hearts. So learn to control yourself. When you see a woman dressed revealing, don't convince yourself that she is trying to tempt you. You may just get more than what you bargained for. Face the message in church and not the breast in front of you.lmao

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by hungryboy(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
baby124:
How does the church member's dressing affect you in church. Until Nigerian's learn to mind their business and stop being sexually frustrated and repressed. Then will you have self control and focus on your life. Travel abroad and see what women are wearing. If you touch them all with the excuse that they tempted you, then you will begin to understand what self control is. In fact you will force yourself to learn it. It is not what is on the outside that matters but what is on the inside. For example, pastor Chris who dresses to a T is a big cheat. Those girls wearing revealing clothes probably have more favor in God's sight. God is not fooled by false pretenses and outside appearances for he sees our hearts. So learn to control yourself. When you see a woman dressed revealing, don't convince yourself that she is trying to tempt you. You may just get more than what you bargained for. Face the message in church and not the breast in front of you.lmao
aunty shut up abeg

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by CharlieMaria(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: My problem is about Chris but his wife, she didn't act like a pastor at all.

She messed herself up. No atom of forgiveness in her.
As a pastor what then will she tell others in same situation.

I don vex.
Blame the fake so called pastor who goes about deceiving people. This is only the beginning of his woes. All of them instruments of the evil one will be exposed and disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by stellaluv1: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
Chai pst chris na temptation b dis O! Wel it happened 2 Job so no fear

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
nora544:

Do you realy know how often she will forgive him, living 10 years in different states is not easy.

we have a proverb: the pitcher goes often to the well and gets broken at last.

and there comes a time when you cannot forgive him.

Matthew 18:21-22
New International Version (NIV)

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
CharlieMaria:
Blame the fake so called pastor who goes about deceiving people. This is only the beginning of his woes. All of them instruments of the evil one will be exposed and disgraced.

I no follow 4 dis your post.

OYO
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by baby124: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
hungryboy: aunty shut up abeg
Tell that to all the women in your family. Hungry and sexually frustrated criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
'
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by rattlesnake(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
[size=26pt]Leave oyakhilome alone[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Gaidenk:

+99

Na your papa born you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by natureblack(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
freshness2020: It takes a million step to build a good reputation
But it takes one stupid act to destroy everything ...

When ♈όϋ teach the Word, Practice them right.
Only God can help ♈όϋ in this trying times!
Freshness,I can't believe am with you on this one,buh you're so on point.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by cole265(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd: I still didn't get this...

They teach us what they don't do, they taught us that adultery is a sin but here we are.
This guys are mocking Christianity.

When they are caught, their followers are quick to remind us that they are Mere men...ordinary human beings. but before they are found out, they men of God! Reverend! Bishops! Or Apostles! They make us save them almost like God on earth (some even slap our daughters calling them witches) God please fight our battle and disgrace more of these crooks.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by nora544: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Youngzedd:

Matthew 18:21-22
New International Version (NIV)

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, “Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?”
22 Jesus answered, “I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

are you married?

did you know how hard it is for a wife when she know that her husband has every week a new girlfriend.
Why he send her to Uk, that he has a free house in Nigeria, or in south africa where he live now.

Do you know how this is, I feel no, and she make the right.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by naijaspeak(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
sirjohnson: His members are already demanding answers from him as regards the divorce case. See it [url=36e20a1nhfr]HERE[/url]

How did you create the "HERE" link in your comment above. explain to me the steps for doing it?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Youngzedd(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
nora544:

are you married?

did you know how hard it is for a wife when she know that her husband has every week a new girlfriend.
Why he send her to Uk, that he has a free house in Nigeria, or in south africa where he live now.

Do you know how this is, I feel no, and she make the right.

Are you saying the scripture should be ignored?
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by Chubhie: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
purplesummer: The business partnership has collapsed. The congregation should be split into two. Each of them will have to try sole proprietorship. It's all business
Na so the members mumu reach? The sheeps should take numbers line up and be recounted then split into two. My guess is that pastor chris sheep will be filled with assorted sexy babes.
Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by kentornic: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
[size=30pt]How many great things that this man of God did has made the nairaland frontpage? NONE! But we are rejoicing and following up on his divorce rumor! Shame!!!! Its so true that people will question all the good things they hear about you but believe the bad ones without a second thought. Mshewww[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by sirjohnson(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaspeak:

How did you create the "HERE" link in your comment above. explain to me the steps for doing it?

Just quote me [url=chelseafc.com]NOW[/url] and you will see it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by adconline(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Philipmems: I am not a member of his denomination but having heard from both parties I will live you to be the judge considering what women and men are capable of doing.. Pastor Chris O. accused his wife of having bad friends who are influencing her wrongly, she no longer respects anyone especially in the church. He even said that at one time he called the wife so they can settle there differences but she refused to take anything short of a Divorce from the pastor.
Anita is accusing Chris of adultery and infidelity.
At the end of the day my take is that Satan master confusionist has crept into their home either through the man or the woman but wait oh even if its adultery as speculated what happened to our women of steel (1 peter 3:1-3), for better for worse, our mothers stuck to our fathers through thick and thin, never to be distracted by side chicks... Frankly speaking the easiest way for confusion to enter a home na through woman... After all according to the book of Timothy it says a woman was deceive first before Adams.
Read 1 peter 3:1-6 and 1 Corinthians 7:1- 12 especially 10 and 11 and understand that the woman has more role to play in keeping her home together and if it fails shes mainly to be blamed.
Reasonable people take responsibility while delusional jerks blame somebody or satan. Wayo pastor with wife scamming folks since 0000BC

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, by saasala(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
End Time

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Synagogue: Disciples Seize Assets, Put T.B Joshua’s Private Jet Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.