Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? (1036 Views)

Pls, How Can A Rich, Young And Handsome Guy Find True Love? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by Andala: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2008
Which one would you choose?
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by 25more(f): 5:49am On Oct 27, 2008
i will definitely marry a rich and famous ugly man. as for the ugliness part, we can always opt. for facial reconstruction surgery cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by mcpat(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2009
25%more:

i will definitely marry a rich and famous ugly man. as for the ugliness part, we can always opt. for facial reconstruction surgery cheesy
na wah for women an dmoney ooh,
but poster which one u go choose naw,
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by jejelolatu(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2009
If i must choose then being handsome is not negotiable, i cn alwaz make enuf money for both of us-kini big deal.
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by coolier(f): 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
Whichever one I love most.
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by freecocoa(f): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2009
love is the key word here but i'll marry the handsome dude we can always make some money.
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On Dec 09, 2009
This is my thread I opened up with my former username.
Who resurrected it
? grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by lashontae(f): 2:26am On Dec 09, 2009
The one I love and the one who makes my heart go BOOM BOOM when he hits the spot!!! wink
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by brooklyn99: 3:19am On Dec 09, 2009
his poor and hand some face will put food on the table?
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by najayi: 5:10am On Dec 09, 2009
I will marry who the Lord choose for me, 'cos the future matters. God will not put me in a ditch, he knows everything that concerneth me, so he will lead and direct me to the best one of them. cheesy smiley cheesy wink
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:36am On Dec 09, 2009
Puhleaseee I only do the handsome factor. . .I don't want a man I have to be ashamed of!
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by brooklyn99: 5:49am On Dec 09, 2009
Ah tonia dat means ull fall hopeleslly in luv wit me.lol.city and state please?
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:58am On Dec 09, 2009
Sorry I'm hooked already! cool
Re: Would You Marry A Rich And Famous Ugly Man Or The Poor And Handsome Man? by Gabry(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2009
Ill marry both so that I can get both grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Had Miscarriage / Thats My Situation Now: Should I Pretend That All Is Wel Or Move On. / Who Causes Break Ups In Relationships- Is It The Guys Or The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.