Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45611 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: ehennnn? U sure Ok o.
you got me laughing.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2014
Bini piki dey spoil well well,once tot in a sch dia for 1yr,i kw wat i saw,read on jare
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
chii8: Bini piki dey spoil well well,once tot in a sch dia for 1yr,i kw wat i saw,read on jare
lol.. You come dey say i spoil.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
sosalekins: you got me laughing.
u are welcome!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2014
*******CONTINUATION*******

.............. I saw Emma coming with a Cain on
his hand. I couldn't run, i stood still!
''shey i told you I'll catch you today'' -Emma uttered as he approached me.
''its too early to start all these, just leave me
alone'' - I replied
'' shut up! You're lucky that you were
saved by that man yesterday, i would have
dealt with you'' - Emma uttered as he
turned to face Tasha.
'' and you, why did'nt you vote for me yesterday ?'' Emma asked as he gripped Tasha's hands.
'' you better leave me alone or I'll tell
uncle.'' -Tasha muttered as she tried liberating her hands from Emma's grip.
# Emma held her hands tight (to cause pain)#
''leave her alone!'' - I shouted while I pushed him.
(see me wan play hero)
## Emma immediately faced me and hit my
legs with the Cain he carried. I held his hand as he was about to hit me again. We
struggled for some seconds before a teacher came to RESCUE ME from being beaten.
She held our hands and ordered that Emma and I go to her class and kneel,
But Tasha saved me as
she narrated everything that happened,
from the beginning (right from voting process) to the current situation we were.
It was obvious that Tasha was'ntt a street kid due to the way she spoke eloquently.
The teacher then released me but insisted that Emma goes to kneel in her class as she
parted to the staff room##
'' hope he did'nt hurt you'' - Tasha asked as she helped me carry my bag from the ground.
'' No, but he'll hear from me, I'll see him after school'' - I replied while taking my bag from her
(for my mind i wan play badt guy, knowing fully well that i won't let
Emma see my brake light after school).
'' Just leave him alone, he's a bully'' - Tasha advised
## we both walked to the class, and in few
minutes time, the bell rang for assembly.
Praise, worship and prayer was conducted.
Announcement was stated.
Subsequently,Emma was brought out and
flogged to deter any misbehavior from any
student. ##
¤after assembly, we went to our various classes and had our sit¤
'' Lekins go and get us chalk'' - Mr Ojo ordered me.
## I stood immediately and went to the
staff room to get chalk. getting there, i saw
Nonso in the principal's office with his mom along with the principal discussing.
I took some pieces of chalk from the staff room and dashed out.
While returning to class, i started thinking
'' what has this Nonso done this time''
Esther intruded by thought and informed me that Mr Ojo required me to hurry up.
Hearing this, i walked swiftly with her.
Getting to the class, i handed the chalk to
Mr Ojo as her wrote MATHEMATICS on the
board (my best subject).
## it was 11pm and the bell rang for break.
I remained on my sit and brought
out my lunch to eat.
'' Hello''
i turned to see who had that calm voice. Then
I saw Tasha holding a book while sitting
beside me..
'' please can you explain this 'long division' for me? I don't really understand it, uncle was too
fast'' - Tasha uttered
'' ok, I'll try. But try to meet uncle too. He'll explain better '' - I replied
'' ok, but i heard you're good at maths'' - Tasha said
'' who told you?'' - I asked.
'' Tola'' - she replied
##Tola was a dark skinned girl who was also intelligent, but she was a talkative. If you'd miss any information at school, just ask her, she'll narrate every detail for you.
Coincidentally, She was Tasha's seat mate##
'' take this'' - tasha uttered as she gave me
a .............................

* story continues*

PLEASE FRIENDS, AM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LAST NIGHT, I RAN OUT OF DATA. BUT HAVE RECHARGED FULLY NOW.
JUST STAY LOCKED AS I CONTINUE THE STORY.

BIG THANKS TO YOU ALL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
hephzibahbeulah: u are welcome!
hope you're following the story..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Vibesking(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
********CONTINUATION*******

............... While she gave me a satchet of 'capri sonne' (a soft drink).
I refused to accept it. She insisted but i did'nt relent. '' thank you, i have something to drink" i muttered while pointing at the bottle of milk in my lunch box.
## she did'nt insist any further and went to her sit.. I could see her handling it over to Tola who asked for it.##

## few minutes had passed, a classmate of mine called Yoma- who sat in front of me came into the class looking all sweaty and dirty after he must has played away his time during the brake.
I was still eating as he brought out a balloon from a pack.
I was keenly interested to see it. Cus i had never seen a balloon with a satchet before!
''what is that'' - I asked.
'' blom blom (ballon).. I saw it in my dad's drawer '' - Yoma replied

'' and you just took it like that, what if he notices you took his balloon?'' - I asked

'' how can my dad be playing with balloon? Am sure He bought it for me and my sister in order to surprise us.'' - He replied

'' ok, please can i have one? '' - I requested

'' its remaining just two pack, one for me, and one for my sister. You did'nt ask on time, i gave the rest to some of our classmates.'' - He replied
''ok, can i just blow it?'' - i asked.
'' lemme blow it for you since you're eating.'' - he replied.

'' why is the mouth of the balloon so wide ? And the body is long?'' - i asked
'' its a special kind of balloon that they sell at the super market, its not like the ones you buy for N5 .. Can't you see it has oil on the body, so that it won't burst on time'' - He replied me.

## The dude started blowing the BALLOON as i tried to touch it until Mr Ojo sighted us.##
'' what are you holding?'' - Mr Ojo
asked.
'' its balloon'' - Yoma answered
'' let me see it, (He collected it).. Who gave it to you?'' - Mr Ojo asked

'' my dad bought it for me'' - Yoma replied
'' is this the only one you have?'' - Mr ojo asked while collecting the pack from Yoma.
'' no, one is still inside and i gave some to.. (started calling the names of pupils he gave the other satchets to'' - Yoma replied
## Mr ojo ordered Yoma to call the pupils he gave the BALLOONs to.
Yoma did as instructed, and they lined in front of him. He asked them where the balloons they collected were. Some said they through theirs away cus it was difficult to blow. ##

## i sat on my sit confused while i saw Mr Ojo took the register and punched on his phone like he was somewhat collecting a number from the register. He stood far from us still holding the BALLOONs as he spoke on phone ( i guess He was Speaking to Yoma's dad due to what happened at school the next day) .
After making his call, MR Ojo approached us and told us never to bring those kinda balloons to school ever again##
'' ok uncle, but why uncle?'' - I asked looking confused

# The man looked at me and I could see he was'ntt pleased with my question ( Though he always told us to ask him questions while he taught us) ..
Mr Ojo approached me and.......................

*story continues*
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2014
sosalekins: hope you're following the story..
Yes sir.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2014
..........ad gave u a dirt slap
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
********CONTINUATION********

......... Mr Ojo turned to me and explained that those kinds of balloon was meant for adults only.
In my mind '' so adults have their own special kind of balloon''
I was more confused.

## time flew fast and the bell rang for closing.
I moved to the principal's office to see if I'd see Nonso. Getting to the office, i peeped to look, but i did'ntt see Nonso nor his mom.
I immediately forged to the school's gate to make my exit. Getting there, i saw Esther Standing by the gate ( as she always does, cus her dad always picks her up from there).
I tried talking to her but she did'ntt reply.
I did'ntt insist, I moved away from her.
'' wait!'' - Esther uttered.
''what is it? '' - I replied while frowning my face.
'' why did Tasha offer you capri sonne ( a soft drink)'' - Esther asked.
'' i don't know, go and ask her. Besides i did'ntt even accept it.'' - I replied
'' have noticed the way Tasha has been nice towards you, and she's always looking at you. She even voted for you to be the class prefect yesterday'' - Esther said

'' what about you and Shola? A boy that just came today. you were already laughing with him and even helped him copy his notes'' -I Replied.

'' is that the reason why you hav'nt been coming to my sit?'' - Esther asked

'' do you want uncle to catch us? Can't you see he is very attentive and rarely leaves the class, unlike our aunty in primary3 who is always in the staff room. Besides, uncle's desk is too close to your sit.'' - I replied.
'' okay, should i Change my sit? I can come and sit with Yoma (Yoma sat before me)'' - she asked.

'' you can change to anywhere you want.
Am tired of standing, am going home'' - I replied while moving away from her.

'' wait'' - Esther uttered
'' what naaaaa?'' - I replied
'' lets go to the back of the school'' - She said quietly
'' why? '' - I asked
'' to do what we did last term'' - Esther replied
'' i can't go with you. Am lucky to have escaped Emma today. if he sees me, he'll attack me. Besides, your dad would be here soon. Maybe tomorrow'' - I replied while parting ways with her.

## i moved swiftly as i walked home. Getting to the house, i did'ntt meet my mom at home cus she was'ntt back from work.
I went to the usual place we kept the key. I opened the door and immediately advanced to the kitchen. I opened the pot and saw beans and plantain!
I was glad!
After i took my bath and ate, i took N20 from my save and zoomed to mama Emi's (Emilomoh's mother) shop.
As usual, i met Emi.

'' i want to buy balloon'' - I uttered
## she brought out this 'pick your luck' balloon paper.##

'' its not this type. This one is in a pack, its transparent and oily.
.......... ( I described the balloon I saw with Yoma) ''

She was confused!
# she then brought a pencil and a paper and insisted i draw what i was talking about.
I took the pencil and started.............. #

*** story continues!***
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
............ I took the Pencil and paper and started sketching the balloon i saw with Yoma. Immediately, Emi hurriedly took the pencil from me and started cleaning what i was drawing.
'' why are you cleaning it?'' - I asked
'' I know weitin you dey talk about (Emi started describing exactly the balloon i saw with Yoma). but we nor dey sell am for here, go that chemist we dey front, tell them say you wan buy CONDoM.
But nor be balloon oo'' - she said.
''what is condom?'' - I asked
'' go meet brother Felix or Aunty Emillia ( the neighbours that lived in the main flat) dem go tell you, na dem even show me'' - Emi replied .
## I did'ntt waste anytime, i zoomed immediately to the main house. Getting there, i saw brother Felix and aunty praise in the sitting room watching tv.##
'' what is condom?'' - I asked
* Miss praise and Bro.Felix looked at me in amazement*
'' where did you hear that'' - Miss Praise asked.
'' Emi told me'' - I replied
'' that's not a word used by kids okay?'' - Miss praise uttered
* bro.Felix then intruded*
'' see my boy, condom is used to............ ( Felix explained in details the use of con.do.m. When i say details, i mean details!)''
## miss praise just sat and looked as bro.Felix enlightened young Lekins.
Miss Praise to me not to listen by telling me to leave the sitting room, but i was keen on getting informed.
On that day, i learnt something new!##

At about 5pm ( that's when my mom usually returns from work),
i heard my mom's car.
Immediately, i ran to open the gate.
When we came inside, she brought out the text books she bought for me and helped me write my name on them.

At about 8:30pm when i was about to sleep, i went to my moms room.
'' mommy, brother Felix told me that C......................

***** story continues*****
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
.............. '' bro.Felix told me that co.ndom.s are used to prevent pregnancy'' - I said to my mom
## My mom was shocked when she heard this. She asked me alotta questions on where i got to know about it and where i saw it......... I honestly answered everything she asked.
She then explained to me that there are certain things children are not supposed to know about. But as they grow up, the'll eventually get to find out.
She was somewhat infuriated.##
'' hahahah, no.. Besides, Esther came to my house yesterday, she said you've not been talking to her'' - Nonso muttered
* i hissed*
'' don't mind her, she's angry that Tasha offered me a drink'' - I replied
'' yeah, Esther also told me that. But that Tasha is fine o'' - Nonso said.
## we chatted for some minutes before we heard the bell rang for assembly.
We dashed out.
Normal assembly processes ensued and ended. We then marched to various classes and took our individual seats.
I sat on my seat when i saw Esther brought her bag to the sit before me (Yoma's seat).
I was somewhat surprised and noticed she was all smiling and joyful.
I did'ntt pay attention.##
'' no! Don't sit there, Yoma is a noise maker, so are you! You'll both turn the class upside down if you sit together. Go and sit with Lekins'' - Mr Ojo instructed Esther
# i was transfixed as i watched her take her bag from Yoma's seat and sat beside me.
The class was about to commence when Yoma's dad signaled the presence of Mr Ojo.
They both walked outside to talk (am sure it was probably because of the balloons that Yoma brought to school).#
'' how come did you get uncle to change your seat?'' - I asked
'' I told him that Adewunmi (Esther's initial seatmate) usually disturbs me in class and am unable to concentrate'' -Esther replied.
'' so you lied, all liars shall go to hell'' - I uttered
'' don't you lie? '' - Esther countered
## few seconds later Mr Ojo has'nt returned, I noticed Esther got closer to me and placed my hands on her thighs.##
'' what if uncle comes in and sees us''- I muttered silently
'' how will uncle be able to see us when we're sitting at the back? '' - she replied
I did'ntt decline any further.
# i slightly raised her gown beyond her kneel and started using my left hand to massage her inner thighs ( The crap all started when we were in primary 3 as I innocently tapped her on her thighs to get her attention.
She was like----- continue!)
* minutes had passed and Mr Ojo was'ntt returning soon.
Esther then rested her head on the desk to obstruct Yoma from seeing anything that was happening*
i then moved my hands............##

***** story continues joor!*****
stay locked!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Aipete2(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Badt primary school boi
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aipete2: Badt primary school boi
am not bad o, the company i mingled with was responsible for eyitin.
But God is great, He is able to change a dead situation to the best. I still thank Him everyday for changing me.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
............ I then moved my hands away from her thighs cus i saw Tasha looking at me ( I was so scared cus I was thinking she may had seen what i was doing with Esther)
'' why did you stop?'' - Esther muttered silently.
'' I think Tasha saw us'' - I replied
'' how can she see us from her sit? She's just looking at you as she normally does'' - Esther replied
'' Am telling you she saw me, you're saying rubbish. If she reports, we''ll be expelled. Please go back to your sit'' - I said.
'' why are you so scared, she did'ntt see us eee'' - Esther uttered.
## we ended our argument immediately Mr Ojo stepped into the class##

## Time flew fast as usual and the bell rang for brake.
Esther went to out to mingle with her friends. But i remained in my seat to eat my lunch. Nonso then came and joined me bringing his lunch to my seat.
We discussed as we ate.
Few minutes later, Tasha came over to my seat.
She looked at me weirdly and and said. -
'' i saw what yo.............................''

* story continues.*

AM SORRY I CAN'T UPDATE MUCH TODAY.
I GAT THIS BANGING HEADACHE.
I WANA TAKE A REST.
In faith, God will preserve us all to see tomorrow.
Sleep well.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Meeben(f): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Following

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
ghost mode deactivated...bros lekins weldone u ar doin wel nd i mst commend ur effort dnt mind dose pple sayin u ar lyin oo even if its a lie we wil stil continue readin* ride on we dy ur bak *thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Onemansquad: ghost mode deactivated...bros lekins weldone u ar doin wel nd i mst commend ur effort dnt mind dose pple sayin u ar lyin oo even if its a lie we wil stil continue readin* ride on we dy ur bak *thumbs up*
Thanks my man.. I really appreciate you for commending my effort.
Thanks once again!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
sosalekins: Thanks my man.. I really appreciate you for commending my effort.
Thanks once again!
uwc bro
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by aprilwise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
Weldone guy. keep it on.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
............ '' I saw you discussing with Esther during class. I did'ntt know you were a noise maker'' - Tasha uttered
## it was obvious that Tasha did'ntt see what I and Esther was doing, I was so relieved##
'' don't mind that Esther, she was the reason why i was talking. '' - I replied
'' okay'' - she replied me.
''Nonso, where is my book?'' - She asked Nonso.
## After Tasha had inquired about her book from Nonso, she immediately left for her seat. ##
* Though we were all agemates, Tasha usually behaved more matured than us all. She did'ntt make silly jokes, did'ntt play to dirt, easy going, intelligent, and pretty! She was the prettiest girl in the school (no exaggeration)*

## It was few minutes before closing when the teachers went for staff meeting.
The prefects from Primary5 were instructed to look after various junior classes.
A particular prefect i did'ntt really like called Moses was the one in our class. He was dark and tall.
Rumor had it that He had something going on with a classmate of ours ( Dukpe- she was'ntt that bright, but damn spoilt! Yes! She badt pass everybody).

When He arrived the class, he started talking to Tasha, i was'ntt really interested in the conversation cus i and Esther were chatting.
What drew my attention was when He i heard the sound of a slap.
Everywhere was quiet.
I did'ntt know what happened but i saw Moses holding His face. Immediately, Moses launched a slap on Emma's face.............
Everywhere was scattered as they both started throwing blows.
I and some other students eventually went to separate the fight.
The head boy came and asked me what happened ( cus am the prefect of my class ).
I told him I had no idea. He asked any witness to explain.
As usual Tola narrated all that happened.
It so happened that Moses and Emma had been in a feud after Moses gave Emma labour for beating a primary 2 pupil.
It was closing and we all departed from the class and headed for the gate.
'' wait'' - Esther called Me
'' yes, whats it?'' - I replied
'' why do you always go home so early, are you meeting up with some on the way?'' - Esther asked
'' please say what you want to say, i can't stand under this sun.'' - I replied
'' why don't we go to the back of the school?'' - Esther asked silently
'' are you ok? Do you want me to get caught?'' - I replied while frowning
'' nobody would see us, I'll show you my pant'' - Esther uttered
'' forbid! You're stupid. Go and show Nonso'' - I replied while parting from her.
## Nonso knew what I and Esther had been doing in primary3, He also participated!
It so appeared that he started before me.
If am not hand rubbing Esther's thighs, Nonso is doing it.
Am sure others also participated cus that girl was something else then. But i only knew about I and Nonso.
But it appeared that she liked me more.
The highest I did with her was to massage her thighs in class.##

******* story continues****************
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
First to comment afta dix update *stil folowing
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
********CONTINUATION*******

## I arrived home, as usual, mom was'ntt around but food was prepared.
I ate, did my assignment and went to mama Emi's store to have a little chat with Emi ( I usually did this whenever am not in the main house)
Getting there, I did'ntt see Emi, and the shop was not locked. (a security gate man at the next house always sat outside though, He had a view of everything that happens in the street)
'' maybe this girl went to eat and left her shop for this man'' - I said to myself.
## I decided to go over at her flat. Arriving there, The door was'ntt locked, I did'ntt knock cus we were all so close ( there three families).
As i pushed the door, I saw Emi jolted and immediately used the remote to switch off the TV.
I was amazed with the way she jumped from the chair in shock.
I almost did'ntt ask why she acted suspicious ( I had this I-dont-care attitude and was never fascinated to know anything about anybody.) ##
'' why did you jump like that and switch off the TV?'' - I asked
'' I be think say na my mommy, she nor like if i dey watch film when i suppose dey store'' - Emi replied
* Emi's family never spoke good English at home, so she always spoke in pidgin. I usually converse with her in pidgin most times (but i dare not let my mom hear me!)*

'' e for good if your mama catch you, you just left your shop opened'' - I replied
'' na true, make i dey go store. Come out make i lock door.'' - she uttered while removing the disk from the CD player.
'' by the way, what movie were you even watching?'' - I asked
'' na drama'' - Emi replied
'' who act am?'' - I asked
'' I nor know their name.'' - She replied.
* I laughed while i said -
'' you dey watch film and you nor know who act am. Do you even goto school?'' - I asked hysterically
## she then placed the disk in a cd pack while facing the other way to obstruct my view##
* out of joke, i blotted out -
'' why you dey hide your drama na?? Are you scared I'll steal it?'' - I laughed
'' oya, na store i dey go so, i wan lock door'' - Emi intruded
## I came out from the sitting room. as she was locking the door, the movie fell from her hand and the disk rolled out.
She jumped and hurriedly picked the disk as if she dropped a gold and did'ntt want anyone to steal it.
When the disk fell, i did'ntt really care to look cus i was already leaving, but with the way she rushed, i was uncomfortable.##
'' why did you rush like that?'' - I queried
'' I nor want make the disk skip'' - she replied
'' i talk am say you nor dey go school, after disk don fall you expect say e nor go skip because say you rush pick am'' - I uttered while laughing
* The girl did'ntt seem interested in what i was saying as she just placed the disk into the pack with out cleaning it.
It appeared she did'ntt want me to see it *
'' you're trying to prevent something from skipping, and you did'ntt even clean it when it fell. Na so you wise?'' - I uttered
'' I nor wan stain my shirt'' - She replied
'' okay o, its your problem'' - I replied.

## it was obvious that She was hiding something an..............................

******story continues****

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Onemansquad: First to comment afta dix update *stil folowing
thanks my man, more updates ahead, keep followin. !
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
sosalekins: I swiftly walked home as i heard a familiar voice beckoned on me..
I turned to look, Behold it was Nonso running towards me.
'' Leke , hope that mad man did'nt beat you badly (referring to Emma) , cus i saw him threatening to beat Isaac for not voting for him' -Nonso uttered
'' He was about to when someone helped me'' - I replied
And Nonso added-
'' you're so lucky. by the way, don't mind him. Afterall, you are the class rep, you can report him to Mr Ojo.
And please, allow me write names of noise makers tomorrow. Abeg!''

''if that is your problem, ok, you can write, but don't write Esther's name'' - I replied

Nonso laughed while saying '' i forgot she's your wife.
well by the way, that new girl Tasha, she was among the people that voted for you o, she was the only girl that raised her hand to vote for you ''
I was surprised and was speechless for a moment, I then uttered '' well, I'll thank her tomorrow''
' i also noticed she was always looking at you' -Nonso replied

''come, is that not the way to your house, (pointing to the direction).. So bye bye'' - i intruded

same thing happened to me when I was in secondary school,the new girl was an indian though,her name was Ananya and she voted for me to be class rep,we later dated sha.I was later the Head Boy.
When you're goodlooking,things go your way grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
sosalekins: ********CONTINUATION*******

............... While she gave me a satchet of 'capri sonne' (a soft drink).
I refused to accept it. She insisted but i did'nt relent. '' thank you, i have something to drink" i muttered while pointing at the bottle of milk in my lunch box.
## she did'nt insist any further and went to her sit.. I could see her handling it over to Tola who asked for it.##

## few minutes had passed, a classmate of mine called Yoma- who sat in front of me came into the class looking all sweaty and dirty after he must has played away his time during the brake.
I was still eating as he brought out a balloon from a pack.
I was keenly interested to see it. Cus i had never seen a balloon with a satchet before!
''what is that'' - I asked.
'' blom blom (ballon).. I saw it in my dad's drawer '' - Yoma replied

'' and you just took it like that, what if he notices you took his balloon?'' - I asked

'' how can my dad be playing with balloon? Am sure He bought it for me and my sister in order to surprise us.'' - He replied

'' ok, please can i have one? '' - I requested

'' its remaining just two pack, one for me, and one for my sister. You did'nt ask on time, i gave the rest to some of our classmates.'' - He replied
''ok, can i just blow it?'' - i asked.
'' lemme blow it for you since you're eating.'' - he replied.

'' why is the mouth of the balloon so wide ? And the body is long?'' - i asked
'' its a special kind of balloon that they sell at the super market, its not like the ones you buy for N5 .. Can't you see it has oil on the body, so that it won't burst on time'' - He replied me.

## The dude started blowing the BALLOON as i tried to touch it until Mr Ojo sighted us.##
'' what are you holding?'' - Mr Ojo
asked.
'' its balloon'' - Yoma answered
'' let me see it, (He collected it).. Who gave it to you?'' - Mr Ojo asked

'' my dad bought it for me'' - Yoma replied
'' is this the only one you have?'' - Mr ojo asked while collecting the pack from Yoma.
'' no, one is still inside and i gave some to.. (started calling the names of pupils he gave the other satchets to'' - Yoma replied
## Mr ojo ordered Yoma to call the pupils he gave the BALLOONs to.
Yoma did as instructed, and they lined in front of him. He asked them where the balloons they collected were. Some said they through theirs away cus it was difficult to blow. ##

## i sat on my sit confused while i saw Mr Ojo took the register and punched on his phone like he was somewhat collecting a number from the register. He stood far from us still holding the BALLOONs as he spoke on phone ( i guess He was Speaking to Yoma's dad due to what happened at school the next day) .
After making his call, MR Ojo approached us and told us never to bring those kinda balloons to school ever again##
'' ok uncle, but why uncle?'' - I asked looking confused

# The man looked at me and I could see he was'ntt pleased with my question ( Though he always told us to ask him questions while he taught us) ..
Mr Ojo approached me and.......................

*story continues*

Blom blo for the SMALLPENIS! hehehe!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
sosalekins: ********CONTINUATION********
.............. '' bro.Felix told me that co.ndom.s are used to prevent pregnancy'' - I said to my mom
## My mom was shocked when she heard this. She asked me alotta questions on where i got to know about it and where i saw it......... I honestly answered everything she asked.
She then explained to me that there are certain things children are not supposed to know about. But as they grow up, the'll eventually get to find out.
She was somewhat infuriated.##
'' hahahah, no.. Besides, Esther came to my house yesterday, she said you've not been talking to her'' - Nonso muttered
* i hissed*
'' don't mind her, she's angry that Tasha offered me a drink'' - I replied
'' yeah, Esther also told me that. But that Tasha is fine o'' - Nonso said.
## we chatted for some minutes before we heard the bell rang for assembly.
We dashed out.
Normal assembly processes ensued and ended. We then marched to various classes and took our individual seats.
I sat on my seat when i saw Esther brought her bag to the sit before me (Yoma's seat).
I was somewhat surprised and noticed she was all smiling and joyful.
I did'ntt pay attention.##
'' no! Don't sit there, Yoma is a noise maker, so are you! You'll both turn the class upside down if you sit together. Go and sit with Lekins'' - Mr Ojo instructed Esther
# i was transfixed as i watched her take her bag from Yoma's seat and sat beside me.
The class was about to commence when Yoma's dad signaled the presence of Mr Ojo.
They both walked outside to talk (am sure it was probably because of the balloons that Yoma brought to school).#
'' how come did you get uncle to change your seat?'' - I asked
'' I told him that Adewunmi (Esther's initial seatmate) usually disturbs me in class and am unable to concentrate'' -Esther replied.
'' so you lied, all liars shall go to hell'' - I uttered
'' don't you lie? '' - Esther countered
## few seconds later Mr Ojo has'nt returned, I noticed Esther got closer to me and placed my hands on her thighs.##
'' what if uncle comes in and sees us''- I muttered silently
'' how will uncle be able to see us when we're sitting at the back? '' - she replied
I did'ntt decline any further.
# i slightly raised her gown beyond her kneel and started using my left hand to massage her inner thighs ( The crap all started when we were in primary 3 as I innocently tapped her on her thighs to get her attention.
She was like----- continue!)
* minutes had passed and Mr Ojo was'ntt returning soon.
Esther then rested her head on the desk to obstruct Yoma from seeing anything that was happening*
i then moved my hands............##

***** story continues joor!*****
stay locked!

I did that shit in primary one,thank God na just massage sha.,why is your childhood kinda like mine??
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
SMALLPENIS:

I did that shit in primary one,thank God na just massage sha.,why is your childhood kinda like mine??
lol... I was influenced, buh it seems yours is original.... Jes continue reading brov, you aint see nothing yet.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2014
sosalekins: lol... I was influenced, buh it seems yours is original.... Jes continue reading brov, you aint see nothing yet.

I was influenced too. grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
*******CONTINUATION********
.............. it was obvious that Emi was hiding something and didn't want me to see.
I was't insistent neither was i suspecting her.
I just walked with her to her shop and we had little chat.
## the few times i used to spend at my mom's office was hell for me! Her colleagues pampered me too much (which i liked though). But It was a boring place in epitome! No children, all adults!
I saw only few kids there on few occasions when they return from school to wait for their parents.
That's why i did'ntt like going to her office##
My mom prepared my breakfast and lunch and left for work.
After taking my bath, brushing etc
I ate my scrambled eggs and bread along with milk. After eating, i took my drugs.
Resting for a while,
I then brought out my books to do the assignments my mom gave me.
After doing my assignments,
i switched on the TV.
* seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours! I was bored! *
## I switched off the TV and dashed out to the main house. Getting there, I saw miss praise at their corridor, she asked me why I did'ntt goto school, I explained to her.
I heard miss Emillia's voice and that of bro.felix inside. I went in and saw both of them watching Tv. I greeted and they both asked me the same question miss Praise asked . After I replied, I sat to see what they were watching...
It was somewhat an indecent movie, - in the film, a girl drank the sperm of an horse ( am serious, no lies!)
we continued watching movies and chatting and time flew.
-------------------------------
while still at the main house, I heard a knock on the door. Miss Emillia instructed me to get it.
Opening the door, i saw Nonso##

'' whats up?'' - Nonso uttered
'' am fine o, have school closed?'' - I asked.
'' Yes, why did'ntt you come to school today'' - Nonso asked.
'' Am not feeling too fine, i have fever so my mom said I should remain at home'' - I replied
'' Lekins who is that?'' - miss Emillia asked
'' Its my friend Nonso'' - I replied
##Nonso then greeted miss Emillia and she responded. They were familiar with Nonso cus He usually came to see me##
'' lets go to you house na'' - Nonso uttered
'' okay na'' - I replied while departing from the main house.
'' you won't believe who came with me to see you, she followed me here'' - Nonso said to me
'' who?'' - I asked in curiosity
'' she's waiting for you at your door, you'll soon see her'' - Nonso replied
## getting to my flat, i was transfixed, dumbfounded and shocked when I saw...................................

**** story continues****************

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by aprilwise(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2014
u saw ur school girl friend tarsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.