Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45613 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2014
********CONTINUATION********
immediately Bob shut the door,
I remained in the sitting room.
Since there was no light, I took my Elementary science textbook and started reading.
I waited for about 15mins and yet, Bob and Kemmy were still in the room. ( In a normal children drama play, it takes less than 2mins for the beginning of a new day which is subsequently followed by another scene.
But in this case, it seemed that mom and dad had over slept.)
I then decided to go and wake them.
Immediately I opened the door, I saw Bola wasn't on her shirt,
but she had her skirt on.
Immediately saw me, she jerked in fright and grabbed her shirt and forced it on.
''what are you guys doing?'' - I asked.
'' we're acting a drama.. Or have you forgotten'' - Bob replied
'' I see.... so why are you guys taking so long to come out?'' - I queried
'' cus we want it to be like a real drama, how can parents sleep for only 2mins, thats too childish na'' - Bob replied
'' hmmm..... So Kemmy why did'nt have your shirt on when I came in?'' - I asked
'' because I................. I............ I was feeling heat. The room is hot'' - Kemmy muttered
'' so why did'nt you come out to receive fresh air? '' - I asked Kemmy
'' because I......................''
*Bola paused as Bobby intruded*
'' don't worry He won't tell anyone'' - Bob intruded as He rose from the bed, took me by the hands and walked with me out of the room.##
'' why did you interrupt us na?'' - Bob asked while smiling.
'' what do you mean? You guys were taking too long. You both left me alone at the sitting room'' - I answered
'' you should have waited a little, you spoilt the fun'' - Bob uttered
'' keep quiet! By the way, what were you guys even doing that took you so long to come out?'' - I asked
'' we were about doing what mom and dad usually do'' - Bob replied
'' saint Joseph! Do you mean kissing?'' - I asked as I opened my mouth in shock.
'' is it only kissing that your mom and dad do?''- Bob Uttered
'' Bob you're a bad boy.. What if your parents catches you?'' - I replied
'' keep quiet! Who would tell them? Why are you behaving like a baby?.. Or would you tell them I kissed Kemmy?'' - Bob asked.
'' what if Kemmy tells them?'' - I uttered still in shock of what I was hearing
'' Leke, you've been watching too many cartoons.. You're beginning to think like 'telly-tobbies' (a popular cartoon then).. Why would Kemmy tell my mom that I kissed her?'' - Bob uttered
'' that's true, but what you're doing is wrong o.. My mom said kissing is not meant for kids'' - I uttered
'' that's what my mom also said, but she never mentioned that I shouldn't try it......... She only said its bad...
So you mean you've never kissed a girl? What about that girl you were telling me about (Esther)?'' - Bob asked
'' do you want me to get caught?..'' - I uttered
* Bobby laughed*
'' okay, this is what we're gonno do,, just give me five mins with Kemmy, then you can take over after that'' - Bob uttered
'' you're crazy! Not me and you'' - I replied
'' Leke, she won't tell anyone! She even said she likes you......... Since you hav'nt kissed a girl before, this is your opportunity,
Don't be a scary telly-tobby!'' - Bob assured
'' what if she doesn't agree?'' - I asked
'' she will! I said she even likes you! She would even allow you to touch her body.'' - Bob uttered
'' What if my mom finds out'' - I nervously muttered
'' no one would know, in fact, you can go before me.. But you have only 5mins o.. So that I can still have my turn, lemme go and tell her. Am coming'' - Bob uttered
as He departed from me and went into the room.
* less than a minute, Bob came out smiling*
'' have already told her, she said you can come and kiss.. But Don't be shy oo'' - Bob uttered as He laughed
'' have changed my mind, I won't go again.'' - I replied
'' do'nt be scared ee.. Nobody would find out..'' - Bob uttered as he pushed me into the sitting room. And told me to go into the room.....
## I was reluctant,
but I eventually summoned courage and went into the room.
Immediately I opened the door.....
** story continues**

#modified!#
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vibesking: I used to be a guest on NL, but your story made me register.
words can't entail my gratitude bro...
Thank you soooo much for this!
Am really grateful that you took
interest in my story!
Thank you so much
for following and commenting,
Blessings all the way for you and everyone viewing this thread!
#grateful!

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boomboost: LEKINS,ABEG NO SPOIL PERSON INTERESTS.

Your UPDATES ARE TOO SHORT!

my bro, I update with my mobile, and my mobile phone does not exceed more than 5000words. my updates are usually between 4000 to 4500 words.. If I exceed this, my phone would restart itself.
But I'll try to update regularly as time permits.
Thank you so much for bring this to my notice!
Really appreciate!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Prosperousmind: ABEG .......lekins drop your pics , i wanna see it nd knw if truly u look lyk an AMERICANA lyk she said

(am serious no jokes pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..
lol.. You're putting me in a tough spot oo.. But I'll see wah I can do sha.. Buh I ain't promising though. Lol..
Thanks for everything bro,
you've been here since day 1.
Am Really grateful!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
lekins no props jst b feedin us wit mor updates

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
Onemansquad: Eh! Eh!! Eh!!! Na so d tin dy stat oo ...*bros 9c update* if na me b u ehn ah 4 dy chop aunty tonya moni *winks*
lol, funny guy!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
EMERIT2US: still ffg bro;nice work

Thanks my man!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
hebex12: Am a ghost reader bt reaching here
I would say guy u three much
Keep it up

''three much''?.. I don't think I deserve it o..
But all the same,,,
thank you soooo much for following!
Am so grateful!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 3:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
sosalekins: lol, funny guy!
ah dy tel u ...dix kind play dy swit die *mehn childhood is 1 of d switest part of life*

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hehehe! #Daddy&Mummy Play grin
that play been sweet o grin
Lekins, I dey your back!

All these people reading and not commenting,#diarisGodooo!

Signed: SMALLPENIS;grin P.R.O and Bartender of the Thread.
Lekins! Malt don finish for store o,because of vibesking and onemansquad

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 4:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Hehehe! #Daddy&Mummy Play grin
that play been sweet o grin
Lekins, I dey your back!

All these people reading and not commenting,#diarisGodooo!

Signed: SMALLPENIS;grin P.R.O and Bartender of the Thread.
Lekins! Malt don finish for store o,because of vibesking and onemansquad
Yepaa!!! Bros SP u tink say ah no c u wen u dy park dose malt go giv ur babe 4 haux *anyway tak ur bottles*

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
as I stepped into the room, I saw Kemmy sitting on the bed. She stared at me as I walked in..
I stood Still as I got close to her
'' are you shy?'' - Kemmy asked.
'' no,, infact am coming lemme go and drink water'' - I replied while departing from the room
'' are you through now now?'' - Bobby asked when He saw me rushed out.
'' through with what? I can't kiss her,, my mom would kill me!'' - I replied
'' Leke, you're too scared! How would your mom find out?
You are on your own.. Am going in now, please be checking the gate if you'd see my dad's car coming'' - Bob uttered
'' you're not serious! Am I the gate man? Its almost 4pm, your mom would soon be here'' - I uttered
## Bobby paid less attention to what I was saying as He zoomed off into the room to meet Kemmy.. I could hear Bola telling Bobby to 'stop'..
I guess she lost interest in the play!
She came to the sitting room and joined me.
few seconds later, Bobby also came out of the room looking disappointed and angered- like I spoilt his show!.
The three of us sat and watched TV like nothing happened..
Few minutes later, Kemmy's dad came and picked Kemmy, before Bob's mom arrived and prepared dinner.
For the next couple of days I spent at Bob's house, Kemmy did'nt show up..##
------------------------------------
SATURDAY:
My mom eventually came to pick me up from Bobby's place, I was elated to see my mom, but also sad cus I'd miss the fun I and Bob had.
'' don't worry, Bob would come and over during the holiday'' - bob's mom assured
* I could see Bob almost crying up, cus He knew He was about to face his dad's strict rules alone!*
## I and my mom arrived home safely that evening and I started preparing my things for school..
After my mom had prepared dinner, I ate and slept!
NEXT DAY:
It was a hot sunny Sunday afternoon, and my mom and other parents in the compound had gone for a community gathering.
I was alone in the house so I decided to forge to the main house.
Getting there, I saw miss Emillia and miss Praise at the living room.
I greeted and asked about the whereabout of bro.felix,
miss Emillia then told me that He's at his room.
## Bro.felix was relatively my closest friend in the main house, cus He was the youngest, so I chatted with him more##
* I went into bro.felix's room without knocking.
Bro.felix jerked from his bed when He saw that His door was opened..
But when He saw that it was me,
he sighed in relief.
'' why did'nt you knock?'' - He asked.
'' sorry, I don't know why I always forget'' - I replied
'' please bark the door.'' - He uttered.
##after I closed the door, I sat to see what He was watching, but He switched the TV off..
I was'ntt sure the reason why He did it, but I was curious to know##
'' why did you switch the TV off na!'' - I asked in curiosity
'' cus I don't want your mom to say am corrupting you.. She came the other day saying am the one teaching you bad things'' - He replied
''but that's long ago na'' - I uttered
'' anything I tell you, you always go and tell her.. Therefore, I can't show you what am watching. I don't want to get into trouble with your mom or dad'' - Bro.felix uttered
* normally, I never insisted to know anything people was'ntt interested to show me..
But I was just so curious that day*
'' please lemme see it, I won't tell my mom.. I promise!'' - I uttered in curiosity
'' not me! Remove your mind from it, cus I won't show you.'' - bro.felix uttered.
'' please na... I won't tell my mom, am serious'' - I begged
'' I won't show you! If you wana see it then go and switch on the VCD yourself, but lemme leave the room first so that you won't say I was there..
Take the remote, and ensure you turn down the volume'' - Bro.felix uttered as He left the room handing me the remote.
## Immediately He left the room, I swiftly stood up to switch on the TV and reduced the volume..
Haven done that, I switched on the VCD!
I was dumbfounded to see....................
**story continues**
# modified#
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yurme(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol lekins lekins cme nd cntinue o

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
an action film playing right
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Boomboost(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Dude,its almost like everyone u meet is trying to corrupt u.U sure say u no de add spice to ds tori? embarassed
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Update coming up by
. . . . . . . 10PM. . . . . . . .
. .
. .
. .
. . . . .Stay locked!. . . .
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
Boomboost: Dude,its almost like everyone u meet is trying to corrupt u.U sure say u no de add spice to ds tori? embarassed

am almost sure am not the only one who has been in a situation
as this during childhood.
Besides bro,
what is my profit if i lie?
Am i getting paid?
I created this thread outta impulse,
I never planned for it.........
I write as I remember!
The only thing that may not be concrete are the quotations ( cus they happened many years ago.. I can't remember exact words!
Although what I state are similar)
But the actions and event are damn TRUE!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
sosalekins: lol.. You're putting me in a tough spot oo.. But I'll see wah I can do sha.. Buh I ain't promising though. Lol..
Thanks for everything bro,
you've been here since day 1.
Am Really grateful!
We are waiting for the pic naw.
By the way, where is bro felix now ?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hmmmm...wat else can i say? Weldon
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
sosalekins:
am almost sure am not the only one who has been in a situation
as this during childhood.
Besides bro,
what is my profit if i lie?
Am i getting paid?
I created this thread outta impulse,
I never planned for it.........
I write as I remember!
The only thing that may not be concrete are the quotations ( cus they happened many years ago.. I can't remember exact words!
Although what I state are similar)
But the actions and event are damn TRUE!

mehn lyk ur spirit bro dnt let pples attitude to bother u #stil folowing
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2014
e be like say 10pm don reach o.
Abi... Make i check my time.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by EMERIT2US(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2014
10 don reach for my side
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
I immediately switched on the VCD as bro.Felix left and I was surprised to see what He was actually watching....
It was my favourite cartoon- superman!
I was quite baffled knowing that Bro.felix was actually watching cartoon considering His age.
I was also disappointed cus I thought I'd see something
EXCITING!
I spent few hours at the main house
before my mom eventually returned back home.
-------------------------------
NEXT DAY:
I was ecstatic returning back to school because I was keen on
seeing my friends and classmates.
When I eventually got to school,
I was cheerful cus
I had missed my friends.
## The day immediately after mid-term break was like
vacation day!
There were alot of movement and rush by teachers, parents, and students.
I was fascinated and glad that the school was growing rapidly because I had made new friends and gained respect due to the fact that I was the class prefect.
The school which initially had barely 11pupils in my class (primary 4) now had over 25 pupils.
My classmates were keen in mingling and making friends with me in order for me not to include
their names in the
'book of noise makers' list
Everything went pretty well for me but one person gave me major
problems!..
That's was Emma (the bully).
Pupils were careful not to fall
prey to his traps, cus He was good
at making troubles.
But I regularly managed to escape Him most times though.##
------------
At about 9am assembly was concluded and class eventually began.
We all marched into our class and were ordered by Mr Ojo to submit
our mid-term assignment.
Subsequently, the English teacher came in and teaching ensued.
'' Emma, make a sentence with ' show' '' - English teacher ordered.
* Emma immediately stood up to answer the question*
''emmmmm.................... The television shall soon show''- Emma replied
# the entire class went hysterical#
'' keep your mouth shut! Are you better than him?'' - English Teacher ordered
## the class continued in laughter as Emma continued with His hilarious wrong answers to aunty Temilola's (English teacher) questions .
I was careful not to make my laughter obvious cus I didn't want
Emma to notice and eventually
deal with me later.
While the class was laughing, someone on the other hand wasn't finding anything funny##
'' whats wrong with Tasha, Why is she acting so serious?'' - I asked Ayo (my seatmate)
'' I don't know, go and ask her.. Maybe Emma is her brother'' - Ayo replied jokingly.
* I paid no attention to Ayo's reply as I listened to aunty Temiola's teaching.
She's was one of my favourite teachers. I liked her because she was
gregarious and funny,
and she
also teased and made fun
of me alot .*
-------
The bell eventually rang for break and as usual, I remained on my seat and took my lunch.
Nonso, Esther and few others came over to my seat and we all chatted and laughed over meaningless jokes
( children stuff).
It was about 15mins for break to end and I hav'nt seen Tasha
( this was quite rare cus we normally talk before she goes out for break).
It happened that I did'nt even notice when she went out, so I decided to go look for her just to say 'hi' since we hav'nt spoken throughout the day.
I stepped out from my class and went round the school in search for Tasha, but I couldn't find her.
I asked other pupils of her whereabouts but they Said they had no ideal.
After looking round the school again, I made up my mind that I'll just wait till
closing to talk to her.
On my way back to the class, I remembered a spot I did't check ( back of the school's toilet).
That was where Emma and his group (bullies) usually handles their subjects.
They picked that place as their spot because students frequently uses the toilet.
It never occurred to me to check cus I never improvise that Tasha would go to the lions den!
I was also scared to go cus I feared what Emma would do to me when He sees me at his territory.
But I summoned courage and was willing to take the risk.
As I arrived at Emma territory, I took a meticulous peep to see if anyone was there cus the place
was quiet ( its usually noisy).
When I drew my eyes out of the wall that
was obstructing me,,
I was shocked! Dumbfounded!
Heart broken! Disappointed! To behold what I was seeing.
I saw Emma caressing Tasha and the girl seemed to be enjoying it.
She had her hands placed round his waist and the dude was feeding her with kisses as He
was massaging her small butt..
I ................................
*** story continues***
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by samsondavid(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ghost Mode deactivated.

more ink to Ur pen.

are u updating more tonight or 2marow?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by samsondavid(m): 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ghost Mode deactivated.

more ink to Ur pen.

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
samsondavid: Ghost Mode deactivated.

more ink to Ur pen.

Thanks man..
I may probably update later
or tomorrow.
Bottom line....................
I update everyday.
Thanks for reading bro!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by YoungestMuller(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
[b][/b]Now ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteupNow ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteupNow ah tink ah qast to comment... **scanninq 4 dah best compliment 4 dah Sosa omo aiye** not to worry...ah'll see u in a qeef_pee...nice riteup

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yurme(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Damn! C gobe shocked

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
She jst dy try pass msg 2 u say u dy dull her nd she gat 2 mit anoda psn *no dullin*
9c 1 bro

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by samsondavid(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2014
sosalekins:

Thanks man..
I may probably update later
or tomorrow.
Bottom line....................
I update everyday.
Thanks for reading bro!

Uw. waiting anxiously.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ewwwoooo! shocked
for this great update,free drinks for everybody! Lekins will pay grin

SIGNED: SMALLPENIS grin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2014
SMALLPENIS: Ewwwoooo! shocked
for this great update,free drinks for everybody! Lekins will pay grin

SIGNED: SMALLPENIS grin
bring 5 bottles 4 me bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.