Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours (45615 Views)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours- SEASON 2 / My Neighbours / My Childhood Sexual Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
********CONTINUATION********
'' No, i don return am'' - Emi replied.
* we then heard a knock on the door, it was Emi's mom, she instructed Emi to go and look after the shop cus she as going out. I handed Emi her books and closed my door *
## I did'ntt really think much about what Emi told me cus I did'ntt quite understand. I just went to the fridge and got a drink to cool off.
-------------------------------
NEXT DAY:
I got to school, I met with Nonso it the class and got chatting.
'' did you beat Esther?'' - Nonso asked
'' No oo, did she say I beat her? - I asked
'' I and Ayo ( a close friend of mine as well) saw her when she took you to the side of the school and when she ran out crying'' - Nonso uttered
'' I only insulted her, and I wanted to apologise but Mr Ojo was talking to her. '' - I replied
'' why? Besides she told Mr Ojo that she fell. But I did'ntt believe cus i saw what happened'' - Nonso uttered
## I explained all that happened between I and Esther the previous day. Then the bell rang for assembly.
After assembly, we went into the class, Esther was no longer sitting in my seat, she moved to sit with Adeola ( one of the new student). Mr Ojo queried her and she gave the excuse that she was not comfortable in my seat cus we were 3. Class progressed after that
The bell rang for break and I did something I hardly do ... ( I left the class) I left my seat and went out in search of Esther to apologise.
When I came out, I saw Esther with her cliques, I called her, but she refused to come. I then approached her.
'' uncle is calling you, he's at the staff room'' - I lied just for her to come with me
* she followed me, I confessed that I had lied just to get her to come with me. She tried to run, but I held her.*
'' sorry for what I said yesterday, I was just very angry .'' - I said.
* Esther did'ntt answer.
'' I don't hate you, you're one of my best friends, pls don't be angry with what I said yesterday'' - I uttered
'' so do you like me?'' - Esther finally broke the silence.
'' yes! I don't hate anybody. I like you'' - I replied
'' so does that mean you'll be my boy friend?'' - Esther asked.
'' no! My mom would beat me if she finds out. And I don't like those things'' - I replied
'' nobody would know, not even Nonso. Why are you so scared?'' - Esther muttered
''whats wrong with you! Do you want me to get angry again? I said no!'' - I uttered
'' is it because of Tasha?'' - Esther asked.
'' that's why I said you are spoilt! You keep saying rubbish.'' - I replied
'' if you don't want to be my boyfriend, then don't ever talk to me again. And I would never talk to you'' - Esther uttered while walking away from me.. But I walked after her
'' its not your fault. I do'nt blame you......... I only wanted to apologise cus my mom said I shouldnt insult people. You're free to do whatever you want.'' - I uttered.
* Esther hissed and walked away from me.*
## I just looked around to see if anyone had been watching us, but no one seemed to care cus they were all playing.##
I went into the class and I bumped into Tasha, she was chatting with Nonso and Ayo and I joined in looking angry.
'' class prefect, where have you been? We wanted to even come and look for you'' - Tasha asked.
** story continues **
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Aundreytimms,
you got me laughing upto choking point.
Lol!
Thanks for reading though, more updates coming!
@libertyfather
you also got me laughing,
how i wish I could send you the full story, but I do'nt have it on paper. I write as I remember.
Just stay locked for more updates.
As for Miss Tonya,.................... heheheheheh!
Just chill, I'll tell ya'll eyitin

@ chii8
Lol. I'll tryna update often
As time permits me!
Stay locked.

RESPECT TO=
.onemansquad
. SP
. Boombost

and SHOUT -OUT to everyone reading and following.
Don't forget to correct me if you come across any errors in my writings.
Happy Sunday all!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
sosalekins: @Aundreytimms,
you got me laughing upto choking point.
Lol!
Thanks for reading though, more updates coming!
@libertyfather
you also got me laughing,
how i wish I could send you the full story, but I do'nt have it on paper. I write as I remember.
Just stay locked for more updates.
As for Miss Tonya,.................... heheheheheh!
Just chill, I'll tell ya'll eyitin

@ chii8
Lol. I'll tryna update often
As time permits me!
Stay locked.

RESPECT TO=
.onemansquad
. SP
. Boombost

and SHOUT -OUT to everyone reading and following.
Don't forget to correct me if you come across any errors in my writings.
Happy Sunday all!

lekins! lekins! lekins!
how many times did I call you?!
God bless your head jare!

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Oya I don carry seat for back.. Make I go read now..
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
M finally here..
Soselekins nice story you've got.. But ya updates are short... Work on that!!
Even if you are trying to tell a true life story, add some spice to it to make it more endearing..
I don't like the way the story is following one line of action..
Go to school, talk with either Tasha or Esther, go home, eat lunch, do assignments nd go to main building or emi's shop/house... Its too predictable...

2 Likes

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mention: M finally here..
Soselekins nice story you've got.. But ya updates are short... Work on that!!
Even if you are trying to tell a true life story, add some spice to it to make it more endearing..
I don't like the way the story is following one line of action..
Go to school, talk with either Tasha or Esther, go home, eat lunch, do assignments nd go to main building or emi's shop/house... Its too predictable...

Thanks man, I cohere with you.
The story just began though, but your points have been noted!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
sosalekins:
Thanks man, I cohere with you.
The story just began though, but your points have been noted!
Uwc.. I got ya back anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
********CONTINUATION*******
................... I told Tasha the truth that I went to speak with Esther.
I, Nonso, and AYo came out of the class as we heard the bell for closing. Three of us walked home together discussing how Emma hav'nt been bothering us since he was taught a lesson at the assembly ground. We continued our chat until we got to our various turning point and bid ourselves goodbye.
On my way home, I took another rout to my house so that I could talk longer with Nonso and Ayo.
I got to the street adjacent to mine when I heard a feminine voice beckoned on me..
I turned back and look and I saw miss Tonya.
'' how are you dear?'' - Miss tonya asked.
'' am fine ma, good afternoon.'' - I replied
'' afternoon, you look tired, come inside. this is where I stay'' - miss Tonya uttered while pointing to a duplex.
'' I can't ma, my mom won't be happy with me.'' - I replied.
'' trust me, she won't be angry with you......... Have you forgotten that I came to your house the other day? Your mom knows me and she's even now my friend'' - miss Tonya said convincingly.
* I did'ntt decline, I went inside with her.*
## her house was quite big and well arranged.. She had beautiful siblings especially one called Blessing.
Blessing was probably in J1 back then.
I sat on the couch and watched TV, it was an American movie (something I hardly watch). So I was interested in the movie.
Miss Tonya came towards me and brought a table chair at my front and placed a soft drink and some well seasoned fried chicken wings, the aroma was awesome.
Miss Tonya was all smiling while she offered me this.
'' thank you ma, but am not hungry?'' - I uttered
*miss Tonya's smiling face turned neutral*
'' why? Are you shy?'' - She asked calmly
'' no ma, am really not hungry, besides I'll soon go home and eat'' - I replied
'' you're breaking my heart, Am not happy with you.''- miss tonya uttered
## she insisted I took what she offered but I did'ntt relent cus I kept remembering what my mom told me never to take anything from anyone.
She did'ntt insist anymore and took the plate out of my sight, but she insisted that I take the drink. I obliged and placed it in my bag ( to show my mom)
I could see her siblings peeping at me from their room, I couldn't help but notice Blessing. She caught my attention immediately
##
'' ma, I want to start leaving, my mom would soon be back'' - I uttered.
'' uh? When you just arrived. Are you bored? Or Should I slot in some cartoons for you to watch.'' - miss Tonya replied.
* I was'ntt watching the TV anymore but when she uttered this, my eyes went to the TV.
Behold, I saw a man on top of a woman but they were covered with bed sheet. I could see the man moving in an up and down motion. immediately, my mind flashed back to what Emi lectured me about.
I couldn't help but gaze at the TV in curiousity. Miss Tonya obviously noticed me, and asked-
'' is this your first time of seeing something like this?''
* I immediately came back to my senses cus the movie took rapt my attention*
'' yes ma'' - I replied
* she laughed*
'' are you serious? some of my younger ones that are same age with you have been seeing this right from when they were in primary 1. Its obvious your mom does'nt let you view something like this, but you'll eventually find out someday.'' - she uttered
* I looked at her as the scene ended*
'' so you don't know the meaning of anything you just saw.''- miss Tonya asked.
'' no ma. But my friend told me that its when a man and woman (do) '' - I replied innocently
* she busted into a loud laughter*
'' which of your friend told you that'' - she asked
''Emi, she's my neighbour'' - I replied
* she smiled*
'' emi must be a bad girl, but what you just saw isnt. 'do'.. Its called sex! '' - miss tonya replied
**story continues**
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kk ooo,am kind of curious to knw wat a child at ds ur age knws(cos i v kids),so i hardly notice some spelling errors sha,n also ur d plot needs some rearrangement thou,but still nice.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
.................... '' whats sex?'' - I asked miss Tonya
'' I can't reveal that to you dear, I do'nt want to be the person to enlighten you on such a thing. You're so innocent and your mom did a nice job by ensuring that you hav'nt seen something like this. But trust me, as you grow older, you'll get to understand on your own.'' - miss Tonya replied
'' if i get older! That's what everyone keeps saying.'' - I uttered
* miss Tonya smiled*
'' don't worry its only a matter of time, but since you now know my house, you can come at anytime, nd I'll show you certain things ok '' - miss Tonya uttered.
'' ok ma, am leaving now. My mom would soon be back.'' - I responded
'' okay dear, but don't address me as 'ma' or 'aunty'.. Call me Tonya. Am your friend, not your mom or relative.'' - Tonya uttered
'' but my mom said I should never address elderly by their names'' - I responded
'' you can address others like that, but call me Tonya!'' - she asserted
'' Okay ma. Sorry, Tonya!''
* It was so awkward for me calling her by her name*
## she walked me home and I was lucky my mom had'nt returned. I for hear weeeeen! ##
After I had done everything required of me to do in the afternoon, ( eat, bath, read etc).
At about 5PM, I heard my mom's horn and I immediately ran to open the gate. Getting there, Emi has already done that, I then took over and helped my mom carry the things she bought.
When we got into the house, after my mom had arranged herself, and we both had eaten dinner, she brought out a pack and handed it over to me..
'' take, I bought it for you. I promise If you come out first again, I'll buy you more.'' - my mom uttered
* I opened it in curiosity. And behold, I saw lion king cartoon and learning aid disk plate*
## I was'ntt so excited as I used to anytime my mom bought me cartoons nd learning aid##
'' thank you ma'' - I uttered looking dissatisfied
'' whats is the matter, don't you like the cartoon?'' - my mom asked.
'' I like it.'' - I replied still looking dissatisfied
'' tell me the truth, if you don't like it, I'll get you another one tomorrow'' - mom uttered
'' mommy, I don't like cartoons anymore'' - I replied with a grumbling sound
'' so what do you now like?'' - my mom asked.
'' American films'' - I replied
* my reply followed by a short pause

'' since when did you start liking movies? Where did you even see them?.. Lekins do you go outside when am not at home? Tell me the truth'' - My mom asked.
* by this time I knew I was into trouble*
'' no mom, I did'ntt go anywhere, I only go to Emi's shop and the main house. Truth! You can ask them'' - I replied
'' so where did you watch the American films?'' - mom asked.
'' at bro.felix's house'' - I replied
'' mommy, even small Emi watches American films, why can't I? - I added
'' its for your own good Lekins, there are certain things they show that you're too young to see. Its not good for you.'' - mom replied
'' what about Emi? Am I not older than her, how come she's allowed to watch American movies and am not'' - I asked
'' aren't you listening to what am saying? I said its not good for you, as for Emi, am sure her mom doesn't know. I'll speak with her mom. And I'll meet with Felix's mom tomorrow.'' - mom replied
''And what exactly did you see in the American film?'' - my mom asked in her cunny voice (which i always fell for) she made it seem as if she was happy to know what am gonno say
* in excitement, thinking my mom was interested in reasoning with me and she might consider buying me American movies.
I then uttered*
'' I saw a man and a woman putting their lips together, bro.felix said its called 'kissing' and today while I was coming back from school, I saw miss Tonya and I went inside her house . I sat in the sitting room with her and an American film was playing.
Mommy, I saw a man moving on top of a woman. Aunty Tonya said its called 'sex' '' - I uttered
My mom.........
****** story continues*****
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
chii8: Kk ooo,am kind of curious to knw wat a child at ds ur age knws(cos i v kids),so i hardly notice some spelling errors sha,n also ur d plot needs some rearrangement thou,but still nice.
Thanks for your contibution.. I really appreciate, But what you mean by 'plot rerarangement'??
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
See GOBE!!!!
Bring it on bro
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 11:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
sosalekins: ********CONTINUATION********
.................... '' whats sex?'' - I asked miss Tonya
'' I can't reveal that to you dear, I do'nt want to be the person to enlighten you on such a thing. You're so innocent and your mom did a nice job by ensuring that you hav'nt seen something like this. But trust me, as you grow older, you'll get to understand on your own.'' - miss Tonya replied
'' if i get older! That's what everyone keeps saying.'' - I uttered
* miss Tonya smiled*
'' don't worry its only a matter of time, but since you now know my house, you can come at anytime, nd I'll show you certain things ok '' - miss Tonya uttered.
'' ok ma, am leaving now. My mom would soon be back.'' - I responded
'' okay dear, but don't address me as 'ma' or 'aunty'.. Call me Tonya. Am your friend, not your mom or relative.'' - Tonya uttered
'' but my mom said I should never address elderly by their names'' - I responded
'' you can address others like that, but call me Tonya!'' - she asserted
'' Okay ma. Sorry, Tonya!''
* It was so awkward for me calling her by her name*
## she walked me home and I was lucky my mom had'nt returned. I for hear weeeeen! ##
After I had done everything required of me to do in the afternoon, ( eat, bath, read etc).
At about 5PM, I heard my mom's horn and I immediately ran to open the gate. Getting there, Emi has already done that, I then took over and helped my mom carry the things she bought.
When we got into the house, after my mom had arranged herself, and we both had eaten dinner, she brought out a pack and handed it over to me..
'' take, I bought it for you. I promise If you come out first again, I'll buy you more.'' - my mom uttered
* I opened it in curiosity. And behold, I saw lion king cartoon and learning aid disk plate*
## I was'ntt so excited as I used to anytime my mom bought me cartoons nd learning aid##
'' thank you ma'' - I uttered looking dissatisfied
'' whats is the matter, don't you like the cartoon?'' - my mom asked.
'' I like it.'' - I replied still looking dissatisfied
'' tell me the truth, if you don't like it, I'll get you another one tomorrow'' - mom uttered
'' mommy, I don't like cartoons anymore'' - I replied with a grumbling sound
'' so what do you now like?'' - my mom asked.
'' American films'' - I replied
* my reply followed by a short pause

'' since when did you start liking movies? Where did you even see them?.. Lekins do you go outside when am not at home? Tell me the truth'' - My mom asked.
* by this time I knew I was into trouble*
'' no mom, I did'ntt go anywhere, I only go to Emi's shop and the main house. Truth! You can ask them'' - I replied
'' so where did you watch the American films?'' - mom asked.
'' at bro.felix's house'' - I replied
'' mommy, even small Emi watches American films, why can't I? - I added
'' its for your own good Lekins, there are certain things they show that you're too young to see. Its not good for you.'' - mom replied
'' what about Emi? Am I not older than her, how come she's allowed to watch American movies and am not'' - I asked
'' aren't you listening to what am saying? I said its not good for you, as for Emi, am sure her mom doesn't know. I'll speak with her mom. And I'll meet with Felix's mom tomorrow.'' - mom replied
''And what exactly did you see in the American film?'' - my mom asked in her cunny voice (which i always fell for) she made it seem as if she was happy to know what am gonno say
* in excitement, thinking my mom was interested in reasoning with me and she might consider buying me American movies.
I then uttered*
'' I saw a man and a woman putting their lips together, bro.felix said its called 'kissing' and today while I was coming back from school, I saw miss Tonya and I went inside her house . I sat in the sitting room with her and an American film was playing.
Mommy, I saw a man moving on top of a woman. Aunty Tonya said its called 'sex' '' - I uttered
My mom.........
****** story continues*****

gringringrin
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by MightyFortress: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2014
Cool.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by ebukav(m): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigger u are turnin into a bad kid. hope ur mum gave u de beating of ur life after conversation Nigger.

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by touchalex25: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
Alakoba la le ye ooo.......
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by domdan13(m): 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lekins lekins....bad pikin!!!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gud work bros lekins.. D story is getin interestin #stil folowing
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by brainb0xx(m): 11:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sorry to say, but guy, yhu been dense small wen yhu small oo... Conferm omo mummy!!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Mention(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Sosalekins where art thou?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Boomboost(m): 9:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
brainb0xx: Sorry to say, but guy, yhu been dense small wen yhu small oo... Conferm omo mummy!!
nor be small...na overprotectiveness de worry d mumsi

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by chii8(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ahah nah,no update?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Aipete2(f): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Lekan c am waiting for u oh

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Hey guys,
am sorry I hav'nt updated since on Monday. Trust me, the fault isn't from me..
I wonder whats wrong with this Etisalat network, no access to the internet for the past two days. Well, I had to borrow my aunt's Airtel sim and buy data.
Am gonno post updates right about now.
Brb, lemme take breakfast.
Stay locked!
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Aliyuozioma(f): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
waitn 4mor update, following

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
.................... My mom looked at me for a moment to grab the content of what I revealed to her.
She was shocked after hearing what her small Lekins have uttered.
Immediately I got the signal that have said something wrong, I started pleading even when my mom hav'nt said anything to me.
Swiftly my mom departed from me and went into her room to get the ' arm of discipline' . Then I knew justice was about to discern on me..
* I started thinking about the things I said wrong*
## Like a flash of light I saw my mom coming down with a wire.
I did'ntt wait for signal, I dashed to my room, locked the door, and removed the key ( unwise of me).
'' Lekins before I count one to five I want you to open this door now'' - My mom uttered.
* she probably forgot she had a spear key*
'' mommy am sorry, I will watch the cartoon you bought.'' - I uttered while crying.
'' Lekins, I told you not to watch American movies, and you disobeyed me eh?'' - Mom shouted
'' mommy its bro.felix and Emi that deceived me, I won't watch it again. I promise'' - I replied
'' Lekins I said open this door'' - mom kept instructing me.
'' you better open this door before I count to one to 5. .................... Oya .. 1 .....2..............3....................... ''
* I was waiting to hear 4, but it never came. I guess my mom then realised that she had a spear key.*
## for about 20sec everywhere was calm, until I heard my door opening. Fear gripped me when I saw my mom approaching me, I tried to go under the bed, but it was too late! My mom held the short I was wearing..............
Stripped me! And lashed tears outta my eyes.
My mom has a tradition to always tell you the reason why she's beating you as she lands a stroke on you as.s
each stroke comes with an explanation which made the beating longer.
'' have told you that American movies are not good for kids your age, and you went behind me to watch them eh! - mom uttered as she lashes my small butt.
* I kept screaming 'mommy am sorry' ...................... Did she mind me?
NO!
'' Have also told you not to speak with strangers, instead of you to come straight home from school, you went to Tonya's house and started watching movies eh. '' - my mom added
'' mommy am sorry, aunty Tonya told me that you won't get angry that's why I followed her to her house.'' - I responded
* its seems my utterance infuriated my mom more.. She increased the velocity of her lashing*
## I started screaming.. '' I will die oo, mommy please oo'' ##
Did she mind me?
NO!
It seemed like the sound of my voice made things even worse!
I tried to escape, but she held both of my hands tight.
I started dancing ajasco and all the dance steps I knew when she landed the wire on my head.
Immediately the wire landed on my head, I tried to scream, but my voice failed me (you know that kind tin)!
I just held my head and started dancing.
But after few seconds, my voice came back and I gave the loudest scream of my life!
Did she mind me?
Kinda!!
She instructed I knelt down, which I did.
she finally left me and dropped the wire until I made the 'most stupid utterance of my life'
which made her come back and give me the beating of life.
'' w...............................''
* * story continues* *
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Aliyuozioma(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
lolz nyc update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by SMALLPENIS(f): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
Silliest utterance of your life; What The F*ck! grin
nice update.
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by yeahmann(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wow! Your story kept me thinking bout my childhood. Our story almost seems the same, only that....
Are you from Edo State?
Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Kunzu(m): 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Story getting funny. More ink 2 ur pen

1 Like

Re: My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours by Onemansquad(m): 9:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin chai mumsy don kil bros 4 me.....dtx 1 of d reason we don joke wit mummy's cane cox sumtyms is mor painul dan daddy's own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.