Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:39 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me!!! (605 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me!!! by sammyj49: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
I find it difficult to tell gals I want to date them...de always tell me am good looking but when ever I try asking dem out..de prefer putting in friend zone...pls wat can I do?
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Rival(m): 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
sammyj49: I find it difficult to tell gals I want to date them...de always tell me am good looking but when ever I try asking dem out..de prefer putting in friend zone...pls wat can I do?

Be a bit smart!
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Melahou(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Check if you have mouth or body odour...
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2014
GO AND DIE grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by Houseofglam7(f): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Aro meta at work. grin
Re: Please Help Me!!! by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
sammyj49: I find it difficult to tell gals I want to date them...de always tell me am good looking but when ever I try asking dem out..de prefer putting in friend zone...pls wat can I do?
Hmmm....

You might be suffering from low self esteem. (Don't worry, I'll help you out)

The girls you talked about, do you already know each other? (i.e., been introduced, work together, attend the same school... etc.)?

The reason I ask is because if you've had previous encounters with them the chances are good that she already knows that you like her.

So pick a date (preferably a weekend) when you know you two would be quite free...casually but sincerely and briefly introduce yourself to the girl of your choice, explain to her that something about her (could be anything of your choice) compelled you to meet her.

Finally, tell her "Thank You", that it was really nice to meet her, that you will give her a call sometime (don't say when and be sure not to call her the same day) and then LEAVE PROMPTLY.

Don't try to make any more conversation at this point; there would be plenty of time for that later.

Finally, when you two go on your agreed date, keep the compliments down to a minimum. In fact, I recommend NOT complimenting her at all.

If you want her to be attracted to you, do nice things for her, like a real man; but don't say nice things to her. So many guys screw this part up and women hate it. You must know that Nigerian girls fall for guys with a bit of arrogance, so bear this in mind.

You would eventually win her over by showing her how confident and a real man you are.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

SEX Appealing Or CRUSH Appealing / Help A Friend Out / Viral Video Of How A Man’s Manhood Disappeared After His Wife Bewitched Him For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.