Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband (1902 Views)

The 7 Most Common Lies Women Tell In Relationships / The 10 Habits That Keep Marriages Strong / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by sexymoma(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
Konji Husband: stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable but develop sense of humor whenerver konji hook dem wink
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Olusanya333(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
jieta: what a waste of enegy, strength and time
Please re-structure the structural structure of your grammar.Thanks
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Isiterere(m): 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My husband is so Number10. That nigga is the real deal kiss

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lollll. You did the right thing by choosing one type. Let God know how to start packaging the man...
smileysmiley
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Houseofglam7:

Not at all.

No problem den!
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
sexymoma: Konji Husband: stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable but develop sense of humor whenerver konji hook dem wink

Hehehe. What a husband den! angry
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmm. . What type am I sef? embarassed
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by mbhs139(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
yuzjet: Husband is a general name for men in a married relationship. But there are different types of them. Below here are the 10 different types of husband:

1. BACHELOR HUSBAND:
Does things on his own without consulting wife. Hangs out a lot with friends more than wife. Not serious about marriage life.

2. ACIDIC HUSBAND:
Is always boiling like acid and always angry violent, moody, dominating and very dangerous.

3. SLAVE HUSBAND:
Want to be treated like Kings and treat Wife like a Slave. Likes wife to perform old tradition respect and hates being called by their first name.

4. GENERAL HUSBAND:
Husband for every woman. loves and cares for girlfriends more than his wife. Likes giving money to girlfriends and have more female friends.

5. DRY HUSBAND:
Very moody and stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable. Have no sense of humour.

6. PANADOL HUSBAND:
Use wife as problem solver, only loves wife when needing something from her. Is clever and knows wife's weaknesses and capitalize on that get relief from wife.

7. PARASITE HUSBAND:
Lazy and only loves wife for the sake of money. Use wife's money on girlfriends. Not initiative and does not help wife with house responsibilities.

8. BABY HUSBAND:
Irresponsible and childish and can't make decisions on his own without asking his Mother or relatives; compares Wife to relatives and runs to them always if something goes wrong.

9. VISITING HUSBAND:
Not always at home come as a visitor Provides family all material things but have no time for them.

10. CARING HUSBAND:
Caring and loving. Provides material and emotional needs and makes time for family. Guides home spiritually. Very responsible and treats wife as partner and helper.

For the Men, which one are YOU, and For the Women, which one is Yours, for single ladies which one do you want?

Everybody will choose number 10 though.... But I bet we aint dat common like dat. wink

You can still add yours!

See person wey dey share this topic with and him never marry @ Seun Osewa
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
mbhs139:

See person wey dey share this topic with and him never marry @ Seun Osewa

Are u jealous?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Victoriousvic: Hmmm. . What type am I sef? embarassed

I think u're a clueless type!
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 3:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
sexymoma: KONJI HUSBAND: stingy and don't consider wife's emotions and don't make the relationship enjoyable but develop sense of humor whenever konji hook dem wink

LMFAO! grin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by mbhs139(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
yuzjet:

Are u jealous?

JEALOUS OF WHAT NA?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 07, 2014
Ungrateful Husband:
nothing you do on planet earth will ever satisfy or please him,well even if it does please him,you'll never know cos he'll never say thanksshocked

#kneelsDownPraying,Oluwa please package 10 for me and I'll in turn be his 10 amen! coolcoolcool#
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by swtdrms(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2014
yuzjet:

Yes ☺º°˚˚°ºo, they does exist. Most of Dem are usually Chelsea fans. Try to always avoid Dem... ℓ☺ℓ
it seems u re correct, most chelsea fans are acidic husband most especially when hardluck hits chelsea

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by swtdrms(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada: Ungrateful Husband:
nothing you do on planet earth will ever satisfy or please him,well even if it does please him,you'll never know cos he'll never say thanksshocked

#kneelsDownPraying,Oluwa please package 10 for me and I'll in turn be his 10 amen! coolcoolcool#

A very BIG AMEN for u....and m also o....working to b no 10 nd wish to hv dat as a wife
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by yuzjet(m): 10:07am On Sep 07, 2014
swtdrms: it seems u re correct, most chelsea fans are acidic husband most especially when hardluck hits chelsea

Now u know what am saying!
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
swtdrms:

A very BIG AMEN for u....and m also o....working to b no 10 nd wish to hv dat as a wife
Your head dey theresmiley...A BIGGER AMEN 4 u.
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by swtdrms(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada:
Your head dey theresmiley...A BIGGER AMEN 4 u.
Omoge to gbayi, wch of d planets u dey?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
swtdrms:
Omoge to gbayi, wch of d planets u dey?
Earth,but presently in pluto on vacationgringringrin
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by swtdrms(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
nabsprada: Earth,but presently in pluto on vacationgringringrin
Pluto is not too far frm m either, it makes my trip short, wat area of pluto?
Re: The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband by sonek: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kachisbarbie: My husband is so Number10. That nigga is the real deal kiss
u must be a lucky woman, enjoy ur heaven sent gift .

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Fall In Love Again?????please Help / 5 Reason I Love Farano / See What A Shared As A Discussion Between Him And His New Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.