Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook (3315 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Tips For Talking To Women And Getting Their Attention! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by MrSleek1: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Am sure alot of guys have experienced this,the hottie you sent friend request to has finally accepted your request and its finally time to set that 'P'
but there is one MAJOR problem.'YOU JUST CANT THINK OF WHAT TO SAY TO HER'.
The purpose of this thread is to help our brothers in the ministry find the right words to say and get the gal of his dreams.
your suggestions are welcome!!!
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
hello, you look fuckable is a wonderful conversation starter

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by stingbreed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
My guy,, it's always good to be ursef,, if u worry too much on what to say to a babe u will mess things up.. My advice is build on ur humor, smiley
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by stingbreed(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16: hello, you look fuckable is a wonderful conversation starter
try to be nice na
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
uche16: hello, you look fuckable is a wonderful conversation starter
You are a certified dunce!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by stingbreed(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Too much insults on nl this days angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by LaurelP(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Something like "Hi sweety, nice profile photo you've got there. Just can't take my eyes off you" shud be ok!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Nobleval: You are a certified dunce!
lol, think of it this way, you could keep saying hello till eternity comes and she wont reply but when you type those words, you definitely would have her attention. Another way would be to get rich and look for chicks in the real world, what the Bleep are you doing looking for girls on facebook, are you 19?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by stingbreed(m): 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
LaurelP: Something like "Hi sweety, nice profile photo you've got there. Just can't take my eyes off you" shud be ok!
thats too needy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by LaurelP(m): 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
stingbreed: thats too needy

Needy ke!
Did u beg her for anything?
Give us a beta one then
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by stingbreed(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Small Tips

Throw away "what you feel" to say.
Throw away being cool and cocky.
Throw away compliments, girls hear too many of them.
Add teasing.
Add outgoing conversations.
Relax if you end up not talking.
Always relax and talk to whoever.
Be enthusing.
Have fun with it.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by slap1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
"So, do you like bread?"

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by BoiledCorn: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lubbish angry
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by G12(m): 12:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Which kain yeye question be dis na? U see a girl physically liver fail you, online again wen she no dey see ur tension, u no fit stil run scope. Na wah o.

Make I help you sha.
Just type "your father"!

No thank me, just enjoy ursef.
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by goalburner(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2014
G12: Which kain yeye question be dis na? U see a girl physically liver fail you, online again wen she no dey see ur tension, u no fit stil run scope. Na wah o.

Make I help you sha.
Just type "your father"!

No thank me, just enjoy ursef.
hahahahaahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by goalburner(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2014
No long tin. Just come up with what u like most about d babe. E.g I luv ur assss, I'm in luv with ur booobs etc
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by asalimpo(m): 12:24am On Sep 01, 2014
This is the technique i used got som replies and a few long seasons.

1.) observe and comment.
No flatteries. Just make an intelligent observation, keep d convo rolling. Ride d momentum.

Girl one:
- She looked older than her age in d pix because she wore gele.

Girl 2:
teased her about her weight and dressg (like she was jogging).
Babe/woman said she's been tryg to loose weight and will get there.
*some conversation* *she added me*

Girl 3:
posing by a car.
In a white dress.
Can't remember wat i said. *deleted all those ppl* . Either commented about d car or d dress etc. Like "is tht ur car?" or "you look like a fairy in tht dress" .
*some chit chat. Added me. More chitchat over days l8r".

Girl4:
this girl was coy.
Her name seemed like a mix of ibo and yoruba. Commented about it. We hit it off.
We l8r quarelled and parted ways.

Girl5:
Looked like female version of michael jackson b4 d plastic surgeries.
Made a comment about it.
She laff'd we hit it off.
She agreed to a physcal meetg bf i pulled d plug.

Girl6:
said sth. She came on strong askg for my bb pin or tht we chat on phone.*we were in d same state* Declined. She lost interest. Interaction died.

They were also many dead calls.
Babe just shunning or ignorg conversation midway.
Many dull chicks on fb - who cant even strt or maintain a convo.

Bottomline, no special trck to it. Observe them,make a comment, run a conversation . Keep it short. Quit. (wrks offline and online).

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by 1one: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2014
slap1: "So, do you like bread?"

I don't do Facebook girls..but if I did, really, this is a good ice breaker, a matured girl with a reasonably textured IQ, studded with a good sense of humor would definitely open up to you after this line.. Many of the female friends I've developed very good rapport with and others I've become good friends with; I've often started with ice breakers like that.... Something off, something queer and odd, something funny and witty, it even helps you to know if she's someone you may develop a serious liking for... Because I've come to realize personally that, having a beautiful girl as a girlfriend or wife is cool.. ... No doubt, but when it's just two of you in the night, under the sheets, maybe before or after sex, it's a good conversation that would feed the future of the relationship.. I can't date someone I don't remotely enjoy talking to or vice versa.... So back to question of the Op.. it's a bad idea starting online chats with those useless regulars: "hi gorgeous, you look sweet".." what's up babe, "..." Hi Sugar you look sweet".... Except you're looking for a fucck mate; even potential Bleep mates sef might not "gel" for that.. So start with something that will throw her off balance in a good way and would have her under breathing the words "This guy is funny"... Enough said grin
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by asalimpo(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2014
1one:

I don't do Facebook girls..but if I did, really, this is a good ice breaker, a matured girl with a reasonably textured IQ, studded with a good sense of humor would definitely open up to you after this line.. Many of the female friends I've developed very good rapport with and others I've become good friends with; I've often started with ice breakers like that.... Something off, something queer and odd, something funny and witty, it even helps you to know if she's someone you may develop a serious liking for... Because I've come to realize personally that, having a beautiful girl as a girlfriend or wife is cool.. ... No doubt, but when it's just two of you in the night, under the sheets, maybe before or after sex, it's a good conversation that would feed the future of the relationship.. I can't date someone I don't remotely enjoy talking to or vice versa.... So back to question of the Op.. it's a bad idea starting online chats with those useless regulars: "hi gorgeous, you look sweet".." what's up babe, "..." Hi Sugar you look sweet".... Except you're looking for a fucck mate; even potential Bleep mates sef might not "gel" for that.. So start with something that will throw her off balance in a good way and would have her under breathing the words "This guy is funny"... Enough said grin

on point here. Good conversation is a function of intelligence though. And some pretty girls just dnt hav it.just stinkg ego and good looks . Som intelligent babes aint byutiful i.e hot.
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by Jiggywire97: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2020
How to toast a babe
Re: What Is The Best Conversation Starter For Talking To Girls On Facebook by virginprincess(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
hello, you look fuckable is a wonderful conversation starter
Not all girls you tell that rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Girls Notice In Guys / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused? / Will This Continue In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.