Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Truth About Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Love (848 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / 6 Depressing Facts About Love / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 12:34am On Sep 01, 2014
There are things we expect from our partner when in a relationship and sometimes when this expectations are not met we become disappointed,,, this in turn could lead to depression..
So what is love?
Love is patience
Love is tolerance
It is kind
Love is not wicked
Love does not break one's heart
Love does not hurt
It's not painful
Love is enduring
It gives without expecting returns
Love is wonderful..
So what exactly causes all the hurt and pain
It's lust
Inordinate passion
Greed
Excessive want
All these things break d heart,, uncontrollably passion for sex always leave much to be desired,, selfishness, pride, unforgiveness and revenge, all this things break the heart,,.
So next time you hear someone under estimate the power of love tell him/her this truth.. Love conquers all

Please feel free to comment but don't derail the thread,, ,have a nice day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Love by Mskrisx(f): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Love is good
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx: Love is good
you can say that again dear wink
Re: The Truth About Love by Mskrisx(f): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: you can say that again dear wink

I tell u bro
Re: The Truth About Love by zoeee(f): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Love is generous
Love is not selfish
Re: The Truth About Love by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: There are things we expect from our partner when in a relationship and sometimes when this expectations are not met we become disappointed,,, this in turn could lead to depression..
So what is love?
Love is patience
Love is tolerance
It is kind
Love is not wicked
Love does not break one's heart
Love does not hurt
It's not painful
Love is enduring
It gives without expecting returns
Love is wonderful..
So what exactly causes all the hurt and pain
It's lust
Inordinate passion
Greed
Excessive want
All these things break d heart,, uncontrollably passion for sex always leave much to be desired,, selfishness, pride, unforgiveness and revenge, all this things break the heart,,.
So next time you hear someone under estimate the power of love tell him/her this truth.. Love conquers all

Please feel free to comment but don't derail the thread,, ,have a nice day

In romantic love this is not realistic.
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2014
andromida:

In romantic love this is not realistic.
why do u say so
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
zoeee: Love is generous
Love is not selfish
grin
Re: The Truth About Love by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: why do u say so

The idea is unconditional love i just love you for love, yeah its good to love the homeless,disadvantaged,friends etc like that but in a romantic love you'd like to be loved in return,you'd like to be appreciated for who you are so i don't see how you expect nothing in return.
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2014
andromida:

The idea is unconditional love i just love you for love, yeah its good to love the homeless,disadvantaged,friends etc like that but in a romantic love you'd like to be loved in return,you'd like to be appreciated for who you are so i don't see how you expect nothing in return.
you have a point but have you ever been in a romantic relationship with someone that is an embodiment of love..?
My point is, we should learn to show love irrespective of what we get in return because our expectations can lead to disappointments when not met.
Re: The Truth About Love by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: you have a point but have you ever been in a romantic relationship with someone that is an embodiment of love..?
My point is, we should learn to show love irrespective of what we get in return because our expectations can lead to disappointments when not met.

Hmmmm
Re: The Truth About Love by 100Cents: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2014
zoeee: Love is generous
Love is not selfish

Yes, both cash and kind..

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Love by zoeee(f): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2014
tongue
stingbreed: grin
Re: The Truth About Love by loswhite(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: why do u say so
can u continue to love a girl that is not in luv with you
Re: The Truth About Love by loswhite(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: you have a point but have you ever been in a romantic relationship with someone that is an embodiment of love..?
when it comes to romantic love, it is always conditional. Anybody that claims other wise is Js lying undecided
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
loswhite: can u continue to love a girl that is not in luv with you
if a lady isn't romantically inlove with me I would breakup with her but that doesn't mean I will stop loving her,,
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
loswhite: when it comes to romantic love, it is always conditional. Anybody that claims other wise is Js lying undecided
the fact that you love someone don't mean you have to be with him/her,,,, show love, let people feel free around you, a thought of you should spark excitement in them..
Believe me if you show people love,, they won't be able to do without you.. Believe that
Re: The Truth About Love by loswhite(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: the fact that you love someone don't mean you have to be with him/her,,,, show love, let people feel free around you, a thought of you should spark excitement in them..
Believe me if you show people love,, they won't be able to do without you.. Believe that
did u see this in my post "romantic love"? In your village is romantic love about people ? Wetin concern ppl to be free around you with romantic love? You are probably confusing romantic love with other types of love
Re: The Truth About Love by loswhite(m): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
stingbreed: if a lady isn't romantically inlove with me I would breakup with her but that doesn't mean I will stop loving her,,
no it only means you will stop loving her romantically too and that will reflect in the degree of sacrifice you will make 4 her, but if u state otherwise that everything will be the same that will mean you are lying to your self or maybe you are not from earth
Re: The Truth About Love by stingbreed(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
loswhite: did u see this in my post "romantic love"? In your village is romantic love about people ? Wetin concern ppl to be free around you with romantic love? You are probably confusing romantic love with other types of love
hmmm,, when I said ppl it was in reference to anyone that isn't you,, that said I want you to understand where am coming from,, a relationship is about giving and building,, so just because you are romantically involved with someone that does not share your values don't mean you should stop loving them and just because you love someone don't mean you must be with them......shey you get?

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Matters..dont Demand Too Much / Can You Date A Girl With This Family? / True Or #false

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.