Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? (17507 Views)

Poll: What qualities would you like your special someone to have?

Beautiful/Handsome: 26% (58 votes)
Inteligent/Smart: 48% (107 votes)
Fair and Tall or Dark and Tall: 6% (14 votes)
Quiet and UnassumingA Physically Endowed Lady: 14% (31 votes)
Quiet and Unassuming: 4% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Love clinic - Love doctor here to help tackle love matters / Introducing The Love Doctor / Nairalands love doctor Googles. Partner uniqued. lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2010

Hello, Welcome!
Am Phate VII, the seventh in a long line of love doctors. I will be your host for this journey into the bitter/sweet reams of Love.
So Ladies n Gentlemen, please fasten your seat belts and prepare yourself for a roller-coaster ride. Feel free to ask me any question, and criticisms(constructive and not destructive) are always welcome!
I remain Phate, your NL Love Doctor.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2010

Course Code: Love 101
Topic: What is Love?

Love is the emotion of strong
affection and personal
attachment. It is a virtue
representing all of human
kindness compassion, and
affection. It can also be the basis for all being (procreation).

The word love can refer to a
variety of different feelings,
states, and attitudes, ranging
from generic pleasure ("I loved
that dog"wink to intense
interpersonal attraction ( "I love
you"
).[i] "Love" can also refer
specifically to the passionate
desire and intimacy of romantic
love, [/i]to the sexual love of eros
, to the
emotional closeness of familial
love, or to the platonic love that
defines friendship.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
Ok.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by wendybaby(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lolly Dear, is dt all u got to say? just 'ok'?

Oh baby, u v got to ask our Love Doctor questions, u know wt am talking abt.

grin grin
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2010
wendybaby:

Lolly Dear, is dt all u got to say? just 'ok'?

Oh baby, u v got to ask our Love Doctor questions, u know wt am talking abt.

grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

I honestly don't have any questions to ask him, true
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2010

^^^
Feel free to ask me any question! I solemnly swear to uphold the integrity of the doctor-patient relationship.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by wendybaby(f): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2010
hehehehehehe
Lolly, did u hear dt?
Interesting tongue
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by kokoye(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2010
does my wife love me
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
@wendy, This is not about me nao, lol
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by 190: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
Yes lola has sometin 2 ask u, lol.

no she doesnt

dont want her 2 bring her private life here
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by queeneve: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
Loveeeee Doctor,

Do Furry azz aka 190 love Omoloa for real?
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2010
190:

Yes lola has sometin 2 ask u, lol.

no she doesnt

dont want her 2 bring her private life here

THANK YOU
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by 190: 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omolola1:

THANK YOU

Ure welcome but u de mess up!!
queeneve:

Loveeeee Doctor,

Love doctor does PRINCE queeneve's Nigerian gigolo love her
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Loveeeee Doctor,

CAPITAL LETTER NO!

190:

Ure welcome but u de mess up!!
Love doctor does PRINCE queeneve's Nigerian gigolo love her

sad
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2010
kokoye:

does my wife love [/b]me  
[b]
I would need more details before i would be able to answer that question.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by queeneve: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
You answered your own question Furry azz,

Gigolos doesn't even love themselves how can they love others?

Awwww you hurt, oh well,
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by 190: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omolola1:

CAPITAL LETTER NO!

sad    

ROTFLMFAO, u don dey crace so.

nah 2 pull cloth run enter street remain grin grin grin
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2010
@Lovedoctor, why is it that when u are no longer with som1, they categorize u as a mad person
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2010
queeneve:

Loveeeee Doctor,

From all the 'love' that has been going on between 190 and Omolola, i can fairly pronounce that they are okay. But there are problems.
1. 190 is a playa n loves peeping under other women's skirts. You need to need to settle down.
2. Omolola is too subserveint, she is content to just stay cool and allow her man roam free. You need to be more aggressive.
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lovedoctor, there is no need 4 dat, it was simply an online fling, btw why didnt u answer my question?
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by 190: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2010
Yezz ooh, love doctor it was just a normal online fling ooh

No time

She just has refused 2 understand
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Omolola1(f): 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lovedoctor, u neva answer my queshions
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
Omolola1:

@Lovedoctor, why is it that when u are no longer with som1, they categorize u as a mad person

It is called post stress withdrawal, a sort of psychological defence system to protect themselve from what they think is a betrayal. Most times the affected ones cant believe that they have been so suddenly deprieved of their source of love/infactuation, that feeling of knowing that someone really cares about you. So to protect themselves, they would resort bitterness inorder to satisfy their need. COS LOVE IS A DRUG THAT ONE CAN EASILY GET ADDICTED TO!
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2010
^hmm interesting sayin
@lovedoctor
y is it wen u no d bobo is not rite for u , but u continue to crave 4 him
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by xhosachoc(f): 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
cool Hey doc!Is my happiness 'love' more important than social rules?
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^hmm interesting sayin
@lovedoctor
y is it wen u no d bobo is not rite for u , but u continue to crave 4 him
[b]
First of all, i will like to ask you a question.
What is your definition of someone being the one right(ie is he the right guy or is she the right woman)? If you can realistically answer that question, then you have taken one big meaningful step towards towards finding out if he/she is the right one for you.

Am not saying you should go and write down a list of 'impossible' conditions that have to be met by your choosen someone. Instead, sitdown and analyse his/her strong points and look at how they would complement/supplement yours. But dont dwell on the weaknesses. For example, if you are shy and withdrawn(an introvert), you may be more likely to feel more comfy with someone of a boisterous nature(an extrovert). Warning: the above advice is applicable in long-term relationships like marriage only. In a short-term fling/affair, other factors like lust and infactuation would play their roles.

I hope i was able to answer your question, though your question was very vague. Next time, pls do try to put details that would help(its a discussion). And dont be afraid of anything, you are totally anonymous. And i promise i wont tell a soul, i cross my heart. grin
[/b]
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
Love dockitor, how do i know you ain't on some cheap expire love crack
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
hehhe , love doctor
afraid ke never , who no me
i jus dint wanna write paragraph dat al but hey u delivered Doc
i was tracing some past step  wink wink wink grin

@reality
i wonder oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2010
REALITY101:

Love dockitor, how do i know you ain't on some cheap expire love crack

Dont be a spoil-sport. grin Am just trying to be helpful, or am i charging any fee for services rendered?
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by Phate07(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hehhe , love doctor
afraid ke never , who no me
i jus dint wanna write paragraph dat al but hey u delivered Doc

i was tracing some past step  wink wink wink grin

@reality
i wonder oo grin grin grin grin

Glad to hear that and know i was of some help. Play Safe. cheesy
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by xhosachoc(f): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
shocked you are a pointless doc!i knew it!Why have you evaded my question?'doctor'?
Re: Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? by 190: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
love doctor pls can i beat lola i mean beat her black and blue and give her a blackeye or i should rather i should kiss and av agresive sex wit her cos shes makin me miss her unnecessrily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.