Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK (19272 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Free Online Tutorials On How To Start Importing With Little Capital / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by meetmal03(f): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK by omisakint: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2016
shoptomydoor:

Shoptomydoor is a service of American AirSea Cargo, we serve individuals and companies in need of fast and cost effective air and ocean shipping services. We provide warehousing services, packaging, door to door transportation, procurement and lots of other customer driven services to the African continent which includes bulk shipping. For more detail visit www.shoptomydoor.com

i am starting to to regret shipping with you guys// ,, my sis sent me a some packages clothes, shoes and her used apple tablet... the one she has been using for over 4 years .. the shipment cost was high cause of the value of naira.. i humbly requested that the apple tabelt be remove from my shipment and i willl have to pay for the shipment of the clothes first and later pay for the ipad to be sent out.. but to my gretaest my request was granted and i was told to provide evidence of payment before they ship it out. eveidence of payment on an ipad of 4 years ?/ i called my sis and she was disapponted in my choice of shippong company when she could have pay more lesss to send it to me through fedex or dhl... kindly help fix this issue as i have no means of getting the invoice

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. / Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.