Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (260280 Views)

Safe Daily Betting On 2/3odds That Guarantees Success / Earn Good, Continuous And Steady Profit From "Printing Biz". Start Up Is Easy. / Any Business Idea That Guarantees Steady Profit/income Flow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
23 Jan FC Twente Heracles over 0.5ht 8pm

23 Jan Helmond Sport FC Emmen over 0.5ht 8pm

23 Jan Crusaders Portadown over over 0.5ht 8.45pm

23 Jan Trabzonspor Sivasspor over 0.5ht 6.30pm

singles on live bet
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
first bet booooooooom
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
second bet ooppss

third bet boooooom

fourth bet scored too early therefore no bet.

overall for today is profit.

see how

assuming you bet 5k on each bet, bet three times - 15k
won two times at odd 1.70
5k times 1.70 is 9k times 2 is 18k
3k gain today.

I call it sports trading and not betting. my interest is the profits nomatter the size per day.

the eBook
you'll learn how to manage your money and everything involved in this live bet. it is still 1k for now as the new yr offer is still on.

see you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 5:17am On Jan 24, 2015
SolutionTipster:

singles on live bet

All bets entered except one, keep it up bro, we are all better because of you
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by hayoholla(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2015
SolutionTipster:

singles on live bet

I added you on wotsapp,buh u've not been replying sire,thank you for your good work
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2015
hayoholla:
I added you on wotsapp,buh u've not been replying sire,thank you for your good work

hi
I do reply all messages. you can send again. thanks
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by sugarsoul(m): 8:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Is there any minimum amount we need to have in our account before we contact you to manage it?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
sugarsoul:
Is there any minimum amount we need to have in our account before we contact you to manage it?

sure
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by UnaDonStart(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bro,How much is the minimum amount for the fund management?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by kanny1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Boss like you said' 'Have a game plan, take it as a business and don't be greedy'. I started my bet today and gbam 6 out of 6 bets. Impressive u 'll say bt I appreciate d boss man n dose valuable materials.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
kanny1:
Boss like you said' 'Have a game plan, take it as a business and don't be greedy'. I started my bet today and gbam 6 out of 6 bets. Impressive u 'll say bt I appreciate d boss man n dose valuable materials.

Nice work Bro. Keep it up
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
kanny1:

thanks my broda. like I said in my site, no one gets my package, reads it and apply it and remain the same.

always try to remain close to me, we learn new things daily. I'm ready to share provided you had the gut to go for my materials.

wish you more goodies.

p.s. anyone who cant risk 1k or 2k for either or both of my ebooks.....hmmm. anyways, there's still Monday for the offer to close. I can afford to give it free but you can't get it totally free. you must make a move

night.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 10:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
As my mentor has always said, don't you ever be greedy, take the little ones you can get and always remember, tomorrow is another day, cut your losses and move on, it's business not fun, learn how to be a better risk taker. Even he with all his knowledge, he still tries to learn more. I admire him and I can categorically say, he made me a better person than I was a month ago. Seriously, you need this, with just 1000, you have the knowledge that will change your life for good, I bought the same Ebook he is selling at 3,500, I was the first buyer I think, and Bros right now, am happier than I started out.

Just an advice though, you can choose to take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by UnaDonStart(m): 10:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Bro,I asked a Question and you have not answered me,How much is the minimum amount for the fund management?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:43am On Jan 25, 2015
charismaticdave:
As my mentor has always said, don't you ever be greedy, take the little ones you can get and always remember, tomorrow is another day, cut your losses and move on, it's business not fun, learn how to be a better risk taker. Even he with all his knowledge, he still tries to learn more. I admire him and I can categorically say, he made me a better person than I was a month ago. Seriously, you need this, with just 1000, you have the knowledge that will change your life for good, I bought the same Ebook he is selling at 3,500, I was the first buyer I think, and Bros right now, am happier than I started out.

Just an advice though, you can choose to take it or leave it.

my broda thanks for all these. I'm elated. God bless.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2015
UnaDonStart:
Bro,I asked a Question and you have not answered me,How much is the minimum amount for the fund management?

negotiable
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by charismaticdave(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
What of 15000? Will that be enough
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by EDWARD20: 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
@SOLUTIONTIPSTAR,MY QUESTNS.1 CAN ANY PHONE THAT CAN BROWSE BE USE 4 D LIVE BET? 2. CAN D EBOOK BE USE 4 OTHA BET, BESIDE LIVE BET LIKE NORMAL ONLINE BET?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
EDWARD20:
@SOLUTIONTIPSTAR,MY QUESTNS.1 CAN ANY PHONE THAT CAN BROWSE BE USE 4 D LIVE BET? 2. CAN D EBOOK BE USE 4 OTHA BET, BESIDE LIVE BET LIKE NORMAL ONLINE BET?

yes you can use any phone that can browse. any browser, opera mini, uc web etc

yes the ebook is all about analyzing and tipping over goals and under goals. you can use it for both pre-match and live bet.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 2:14am On Jan 26, 2015
charismaticdave:
What of 15000? Will that be enough

ask me on chat. I think you can do it on your own. you're good now too. let's talk it in our next chat shaa
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by segxi1960: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Can you manage my account too
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:46am On Jan 26, 2015
yesterday.

Ajax 0-0 Fayenoord FT

strange result, I even tipped it over 1.5ft.

But i won't have gone near the match after all I knew it might end that way. still I goofed. thank God I didn't use it in my challenge bet. never would I have considered it a banker though. unless some people in the village don start some crooked movement.....lol. wisdom is greater than witchcraft anyway.

Reason
I'm aware that out of the last 8 away matches played by fayenoord, they've not conceded in six of those, so it is likely that there'll be no goal or only one goal in the ajax match. I knew it was PSV Eindhoven (heavy weight in the league) who put 4 goals against them the other time. I abandoned the match but later said that since PSV did it, Ajax could do it too..I picked them for my Trixie bet.. and it backfired. was able t return 80% of the bet capital though. for those that understand how Trixie works.

if you want to go far in this biz, apply caution each time you see an impending danger. if it is only one match that you're sure of for that day, invest on it and relax to cash out.

see you.

P.S... my new year offer on my tutorial ebooks ends after today. get it now and be sure of your next move. you've all my guarantee provided you read it. I'll also become your ally on chat or calls, we share practically everything(my private won cash no follow o) provided you're serious with me and not relaxing each day to demand for my picks. it is still very affordable today.

yes, I've a contact

Call - 08174943732
Whatsapp – 2347034691458
BBM – 74530BC7

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by twentyk(m): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Solution tipster,I hope you got and read the message I sent you via SMS...will call you soon...
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by OdaNobunaga(m): 4:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
All nairastake customers should beware that you can only deposite money into nairastake account, you cant get your withdrawal. Dont fall victim!
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
twentyk:
Hello Solution tipster,I hope you got and read the message I sent you via SMS...will call you soon...

yeah I got your SMS. replied you.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
OdaNobunaga:
All nairastake customers should beware that you can only deposite money into nairastake account, you cant get your withdrawal. Dont fall victim!

lol... them wan run?
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2015
if you have your way to foreign bookies, join the asap. you've a wider chance to make money with them
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by NnamdiN: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2015
SolutionTipster:
if you have your way to foreign bookies, join the asap. you've a wider chance to make money with them
how do you withdraw with them? Say with bet365

1 Like

Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by OdaNobunaga(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
SolutionTipster:

lol... them wan run?

my brother, this thing tire me, initialy i tot it was just me till i checked there official forum. Not that its easy to win any thing these days
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by SolutionTipster(m): 8:12am On Jan 29, 2015
Today is market.
Re: Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit by fxguru3D: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2015
SolutionTipster:
Today is market.
Any tin nija bookie me I no trust dem. Use bet 365 or better op give us d names of bookie to use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.