Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement (29748 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by nagoma(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
Lamido is the only man left in PDP , everybody knows that Jonathan has been an unmitigated disaster for the country called Nigeria.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by sweetgala(m): 8:28am On Sep 02, 2014
2015 the beginning of a new era in Nigerian poli-tricks
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by thunder74(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: He said Jonathan does not fulfil his electoral promises to Jigawa state. Abi you no read am for the topic?
...and the promise, I guess, is to hand over power to him in 2015!
Selfish politician! What promise has he fulfilled himself as a governor?
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Lightening: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2014
silica: The English language is dieing in this country. I cant believe that vanguard editor allowed this much errors to be published. Tomorrow they will join in complaining about the failure rate in WAEC and NECO exams. Yet they can't put togther a single paragraph without committing grammatical blunders. Even the spelling of simple words and their past tense is a problem. God save Nigeria

When recruitment standard is on a free fall in the name of cost cutting. Do not be surprised that the poorly paid correspondent is just s fresh OND holder.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
DaWorshiper: Who is Lamido?

Na jonathan slave wey dey form paparazy cuz govt cake (money) neva reach him hand....

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2014
thunder74:
...and the promise, I guess, is to hand over power to him in 2015!
Selfish politician! What promise has he fulfilled himself as a governor?

Kettle calling pot black.
Sule Lamido is the best performing governor in the North west zone of Nigeria followed by Kwakwanso. He has done so much for his people more than any other governor of the state. Get thet into your shallow brain.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by jamace(m): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2014
Papertrail11: Jonathan fufil promise d guy na yahoo boi ohh scamming the country ohh

its just like a yahoo boy sayn ohh my lov3ly client I will marry u hian! na lie na d money he won collect
Ohh my pple in jigawa I will turn ur state to dubai in 4yrs ....Jonathan Ebola Goosruck (Baddest yahoo boi frm bayelsa).
GEJ has fulfilled most of the promises made, including those made to Jigawa State. Go to this thread for detail: https://www.nairaland.com/1826022/56-punch-list-president-goodluck-ebele

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by thunder74(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: Sule Lamido is the best performing governor in the North west zone of Nigeria followed by Kwakwanso. He has done so much for his people more than any other governor of the state. Get thet into your shallow brain.
Thanks for the information. But must you add insult Berem? I was thinking your long stay on the Internet world should have exposed you to civility. You don't even know me. If you are a female as claimed, I salute your husband's courage. He must have seen hell.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by jamace(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2014
nagoma: Lamido is the only man left in PDP , everybody knows that Jonathan has been an unmitigated disaster for the country called Nigeria.
Lamido sold chibok girls to boko haram to rubbish GEJ's govt. Kai, GEJ is too democratic if not Lamido is supposed to be in Kirikiri by now.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by deletrue: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2014
DaWorshiper: Who is Lamido?
He is just one of those hopeless and highly frustrated Obasanjo followers. These are the set of Nigerians who were offerred Golden opportunity by God but because of their useless lineage coupled with thier continue patronage of the devilish ways, has remained useless in thier daily activities and further see the excellent performace of the current administration as an open revelation of their emptyness during their time.
Having failed in all the attempts to down turn Jona's government, by ways of fabricating all lies ranging from telling the whole world that Jona is training sharp shooters, etc has now changed to engaging the likes of Lamido, Amaechi etc. to openly go against Jona. May Nigerians never again, from now on, come across these set of individuals, amen. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by obidiegwujane10(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2014
stexsy: GEJ till 2019....
, name only GEJ we know
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by focus7: 9:05am On Sep 02, 2014
Nigeria politics is a joke. PDP accused APC of imposing candidate for elective position and PDP goes around to do the same thing they accuse APC of, that I call hypocrisy and lack of ideology.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: He said Jonathan does not fulfil his electoral promises to Jigawa state. Abi you no read am for the topic?
him wey dey move him pple cash faa?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
thunder74:
Thanks for the information.
you're welcome!
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by PHfinest(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2014
lakpalakpa: 2015: Lamido kicks against Jonathan’s presidential endorsement

on September 01, 2014 / in News 5:25 pm / Comments

By Aliyu Dangida

As the North-West PDP caucus meeting ended in Kaduna state with the endorsement of GoodLuck Jonathan to contest in the 2015 presidential election, Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido and the state’s chapter of the People Democratic Party (PDP) has vehemently kicked against the purported decision.

The state Deputy Governor, Alhaji Ahmed Mahmud disclosed this while addressing news men in Dutse said, that the government and people of our dear state (Jigawa) were not in any way in support of the content the of the communique read after the Kaduna PDP north west zonal meeting in Kaduna were they announced the endorsements of President Goodluck Jonathan to contest presidential election under the party in 2015 general election.

His words:- “we are not part of the decision, we didn’t know the content of the communique read after (Sunday) PDP north west zonal meeting at Kaduna, the government (of Jigawa) and the people remain loyal to the party and the federal republic of Nigeria, we are still members and remained loyal to the party and country”.

The deputy governor who represented governor Sule Lamido maintained that the government and the members of the party in the state remained members of the party and loyal to the party, further stated that every one known [/b]the role that governor Sule Lamido and Jigawa state government played canvassed supports and votes to President Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 election[b] led him to won and occupied the presidential seat, but to our greatest dismay Jonathan never fulfills any of the promises made to the people in the state”.

Contacted the Vice national Chairman of the People Democratic Party in charge of north west zone Ambassador Ibrahim Musa Kazaure declined to comment, said “I have no comment”.

The national PDP vice chairman who happened to be an indigene of Jigawa state maintained that “any member of the party has a right to express his opinion”

See how fluent our leaders are...and we are crucifying PEJ
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2014
Muscomide:

Look who is talking! Your own single paragraph write-up is not exactly error free, is it? The English language is not 'dieing' but dying. The Vanguard editor did not allow 'this much errors' but this many errors. Even the word 'together', you have spelt incorrectly. The words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' come to mind.
Nigeria is dying in everything. If you see our students, those who teach and mark their scripts...
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by anonimi: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2014
nagoma:

Have you not read the list of 91 Jonathan's election promises?

Where is the link?
Then one can compare with the performance of others.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by samuelfemo(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: error 404

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2014
lol
Papertrail11: Jonathan fufil promise d guy na yahoo boi ohh scamming the country ohh

its just like a yahoo boy sayn ohh my lov3ly client I will marry u hian! na lie na d money he won collect
Ohh my pple in jigawa I will turn ur state to dubai in 4yrs ....Jonathan Ebola Goosruck (Baddest yahoo boi frm bayelsa).
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2014
otunbakolawole: Hmmm, that Lamido which u condemn is a silent achiever. He has transformed Jigawa. Pls visit Jigawa before u stone him. And yes, he did fulfill his promise to his people.

I second your assertion, Jigawa state is better in terms of infrastrructure than all the nigerian states I have been to and I have been to 80 percent of the states in Nigeria. Every village or local government is linked by good roads in the state. Also the state was nominated some years back as the best in ICT development.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Engen(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: error 404

Any body that have the interest of our nation at heart will never vote Mr Jonathan...When we're in school no teacher will promote you to the next level if you didn't do well in previous level ...I have nothing against Mr Jonathan I can see he's a very good man and a loving father. But he has no place in government...obviously the few successes he has are due to people around him.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by davo3286: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
...his opinion.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by anonimi: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: Sule Lamido is the best performing governor in the North west zone of Nigeria followed by Kwakwanso. He has done so much for his people more than any other governor of the state. Get thet into your shallow brain.

And what exactly did he do for his people on these BASIC constitutional RESPONSIBILITIES of state governors -

- free education for ALL children to which the Jonathan/Sambo administration contributes via UBEC.
- TAP water coverage of the whole state.
- Primary health care clinics and General hospitals adequately staffed & equipped.
- FEEDER roads
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by aywhy93(m): 10:55am On Sep 02, 2014
saytan:

Bro Na today you see am? have you been living in an hell hole?

The fact that you know it before doesn't mean that everybody knows it. It's been useful for some and please Stay away from me Satan. grin
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2014
anonimi:

And what exactly did he do for his people on these BASIC constitutional RESPONSIBILITIES of state governors -

- free education for ALL children to which the Jonathan/Sambo administration contributes via UBEC.
- TAP water coverage of the whole state.
- Primary health care clinics and General hospitals adequately staffed & equipped.
- FEEDER roads
I have warned you severally about the way you colour your comments. It doesn't make you more intelligent. Next time you wanna quote me, write in plain colours.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by mesmer: 11:07am On Sep 02, 2014
silica: The English language is dieing in this country. I cant believe that vanguard editor allowed this much errors to be published. Tomorrow they will join in complaining about the failure rate in WAEC and NECO exams. Yet they can't put togther a single paragraph without committing grammatical blunders. Even the spelling of simple words and their past tense is a problem. God save Nigeria
i totally agree with on this one........... just look at the way you spelt dying, according to your post you spelt it as dieing and that is totally wrong... i really hate to do this bro but you are part of the failure of our educational system just as you rightly pointed out. i do not mean to be mr knowitall but just trying to tell you that we are not perfect as a human. have a splendid. day
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by anonimi: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: I have warned you severally about the way you colour your comments. It doesn't make you more intelligent. Next time you wanna quote me, write in plain colours.

angry angry

And if I don't
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by anonimi: 11:31am On Sep 02, 2014
berem: don't quote me again or you simply Go and Die!!

Go and find out the old Beetle car advert.
Best wink
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Walexwal: 11:32am On Sep 02, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]. WOW! Am a year older today guys. Help me tnk God oo. Am realy ontop of d world for Gods mercy ova me. Wil apreciate ur kind wishes,sms,like,credits,bank alerts,prayers,friendshps,shares,likes. To 08039423642. Jst to mak it a memorabu day. Jah bles u as u do so

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2014
nt my business. I prefer eating stone than chalking politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Fulani Herdsmen To Be Accommodated As Indigenes In Kogi / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.