Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement (29745 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign In Bayelsa, Preparation In Pictures / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by ifekemmy(f): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2014
why is dis man ranting? If he doesn't like what d pdp is doing he shuld jump to apc, afterall they celebrate him there, or worse still run to obj to make him d president of otta farm.

Y won't he rant, wen u want to cheat him. So u re tired of d man now , he shld move to apc because he wan to contest with gej, bunch of hypocrite!
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Lilswaghanxum(m): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
I no too read dat story well,who be Lamido,na footballer abi boxer? And wetn im d yarn sef?
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by ibdeals1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2014
ok
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
Kassidy4luv: PDP till Infinity!!!!!!

GEJ till 2019.

Goodluck Jonthan till Buhari becomes a Roman Catholic Pope.

Goodluck Jonathan till Tinubu becomes a Pastor.

Goodluck Jonathan till Aregbesola sings christian hymn books.

Goodluck Nigeria.
If U don't like GEJ You can go and die by Fire.
this is what we are saying, playing politics of religion and ethnicity instead of work done, how can this country move forward...smh

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by hensben(m): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
thunder74:
...and the promise, I guess, is to hand over power to him in 2015!
Selfish politician! What promise has he fulfilled himself as a governor?
Kettle calling pot black.
so you admit GEJ has failed us as a country shey..
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by anytexy: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: He said Jonathan does not fulfil his electoral promises to Jigawa state. Abi you no read am for the topic?
So, we should elect him to develop only his state? Mtcheeeeew
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by rajwas(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
na dem sabi. all these dirty politician
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by extension: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2014
who let the dog out? who who who who?
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by comos: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
Engen:
Any body that have the interest of our nation at heart will never vote Mr Jonathan...When we're in school no teacher will promote you to the next level if you didn't do well in previous level ...I have nothing against Mr Jonathan I can see he's a very good man and a loving father. But he has no place in government...obviously the few successes he has are due to people around him.
your post just shows your level of mentality

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by zurine(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
politics
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by nagoma(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
jamace: Lamido sold chibok girls to boko haram to rubbish GEJ's govt. Kai, GEJ is too democratic if not Lamido is supposed to be in Kirikiri by now.
Better ignored
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by feedthenation(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
Let all the presidential aspirants put their names forward to be elected by their PDP party faithful, then we will know who is eligible or not.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
thunder74:
Thanks for the information. But must you add insult Berem? I was thinking your long stay on the Internet world should have exposed you to civility. You don't even know me. If you are a female as claimed, I salute your husband's courage. He must have seen hell.
Thank you my Brother, I was wondering that about Berem too. I d'm not sure she's married yet.
I mean, she has allowed some TERRORISTS in that evil party to brain-wash her somehow, na small remain make she begin throw bombs sef.
@Berem, nwanne, biko slow down ooo, you're becoming more and more uncivilised by the day
You know I still love you sha wink wink wink
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Gabbysky:
longest time Gabby! cheesy cheesy
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by muktarmtt(m): 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Omadachi: In as much am not impress with GEJ administration,am not really happy with the way the north are going about this.Thought they claim to be the father of politics in Nigeria.GEJ is actually gaining more ground and is on the high level of playing the politics.They should just stop all this ranting.
bro jst wait on 2015 u will see who is on ground
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: longest time Gabby! cheesy cheesy

See berem in climaxical ecstasy
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
smartchoice:

See berem in climaxical ecstasy
go and hug transformer!
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
berem: go and hug transformer!

Nope na you go go hug a well dressed Ebola carrier.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by gawu1: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
Amanwulu1: why is dis man ranting? If he doesn't like what d pdp is doing he shuld jump to apc, afterall they celebrate him there, or worse still run to obj to make him d president of otta farm.
What you may not know or know but only try to ignore is the fact that Lamido is one of the pioneer founders of PDP. That is, if someone must leave PDP between GEJ & Lamido, it should be GEJ. By the way, he has every right to aspire to achieve he ambition under the umbrella of his party, PDP. Therefore, it is logical that he refused to remain silences & intimated when some political money-bags are trying to circumvent his ambition.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by gawu1: 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
LMAyedun: Sule Lamido is simply acting Obasanjo's script.
Whatever script he is acting the fact remains that he has right just like GEJ or any constitutional qualified nigerian to contest.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Amanwulu1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2014
gawu1:
What you may not know or know but only try to ignore is the fact that Lamido is one of the pioneer founders of PDP. That is, if someone must leave PDP between GEJ & Lamido, it should be GEJ. By the way, he has every right to aspire to achieve he ambition under the umbrella of his party, PDP. Therefore, it is logical that he refused to remain silences & intimated when some political money-bags are trying to circumvent his ambition.
if others are using money according to u, is it wit empty ranting dat he'll convince d delegates at d conventn? I say make he join una because una dey celebrate am we no dey celebrate am. Btw Stop fighting pdp battle for it wont help u.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by princesseki(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2014
Well is a good thin that ebele is going the second time but he need advice.
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by gerald09(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Has Lamido as governor fulfilled all he promised the people of his state? So what Lamido is telling us is that its confirmed that PDP don't keep there promises. Mmmmmm! (APC on my mind)
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Ekken: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2014
stexsy: GEJ till 2019....
Bleep
na lie, not in nigeria again!
WE ARE NOT FULL ANY LONGER....
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by stexsy(m): 9:34am On Sep 04, 2014
Ekken: Bleep
na lie, not in nigeria again!
WE ARE NOT FULL ANY LONGER....
thank God u r no longer full but half, lets c if ur condition will improve now dat u r half....ekken embarassing himsef since 1808

1 Like

Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Objektive: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2014
gawu1:

YEAH, IF SOMEONE MUST LEAVE APC BTW IKIMI AND BOLA, IT IS EBOLA THIEFNIBU...............U SEE HOW IT SOUNDS?
Re: 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement by Objektive: 10:48am On Sep 04, 2014
gawu1:

YEAH, IF SOMEONE MUST LEAVE APC BTW IKIMI AND BOLA, IT IS EBOLA Tinubu...............U SEE HOW IT SOUNDS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Twitter Reacts To NNPC Workers' Protest Of Unbundling Of NNPC / Lai Mohammed And Wike Hug At AMAA 2016 In Port Harcourt / Sowore Counters Apc's Analyst Over Buhari's Chances In 2019 Presidential Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.