Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido (25395 Views)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / 2015: Lamido Kicks Against Jonathan’s Presidential Endorsement / I’ll Do Same If In Ojukwu's Position, Says Niger State Gov Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by dre11(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa on Thursday affirmed that he would do everything possible to support the re-election of President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls.
Mr. Lamido stated this in Dutse during a meeting to unveil campaign programmes for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, candidates seeking elective position in the state.
“I had a frank discussion with the president today in Abuja and I am convinced that he will redeem his pledges; therefore, I will support him.
“Like I have always said, I don’t do politics based on religion or ethnicity; a PDP man in Enugu state is closer to me than an All Progressives Congress (APC) man in Bamaina my village,” he said.
He said that his support for the president was based on his (Jonathan) commitment to fulfilling all campaign promises made to the state in 2011.
The governor disclosed that Jonathan had assured him that the Federal Government would refund the money spent by the state government to construct Dutse International Airport.
He added that the president also promised to rehabilitate and complete the Hadejia Irrigation Scheme and the Gaya-Jahun-Miga road project, respectively, recalling that they were part of his campaign promises. (NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/173537-ill-everything-possible-jonathan-win-2015-lamido.html

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by dre11(m): 12:45am On Dec 19, 2014
Let see how far he would go with his campaign for the President
Since he know that the north will favor GMB.. ..

14 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by donphilopus: 12:58am On Dec 19, 2014
Coming from a Governor who once said ‘President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station’.

98 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by ellguapo: 1:05am On Dec 19, 2014
The governor disclosed that Jonathan had assured him that the Federal Government would refund the money spent by the state government to construct Dutse International Airport.

Why not

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by eye4eye: 1:07am On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:
Coming from a Governor who once said ‘President Jonathan is like a mad man with a lighter at the fuel station’.

cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Why won't he fight for Jonathan's continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by pacesetter939: 1:13am On Dec 19, 2014
laBarca:
Why won't he fight for Jonathan's continuous stay in office when he knows that Buhari's Presidency will port him(Lamido) and all corrupt officials to jail
GOD Bless GMB!

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by menesheh(m): 1:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Confam man

This is kind of men we need not THOSE ones who see with their nose instead of their eyez the good work of MR GEJ.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by LogicPower(m): 1:19am On Dec 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Sule Lamido has to continue to display this kind of public support for the clueless, SO AS TO CONTINUE TO KEEP HIS HIGHLY CORRUPT CHILDREN OUT OF JAIL!

Do you think it was for nothing that he chickened out and failed to decamp to the APC along with Kwankwaso, Wamako and others, even though he was initially making the loudest noise and chest-beating, to the extent that people thought he was even leading the rebelling PDP governors?

55 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by sojjy: 1:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Lamido is so scared to be jailed thus supporting Mr corruption to protect the corrupts. Nigerians want CHANGE now.
SAI BUHARI
SAI APC
SAI NIGERIA.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Chanchit: 3:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Really? Can you vote 1million times? If your answer is no, then you can't help the clueless one.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by BossAyuk: 3:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Rigging is going to be forcefully rejected this time around. Be very careful Lamido...you can help Jonathan prepare his handover speech and shine his bicycle for the ride home to Otuoke.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Pdp has promised him next presidential ticket after GEJ so I'm not surprised. Same selfish polithieftians undecided

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by dollarsplenty(m): 3:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Lamido must do this or else, his next political life will be in Kirikiri Maximum Prison.

His money laundering and his son's money trafficking cases with EFCC are still fresh in our memory. This is why he and Aliyu Babangida must support GEJ whether they like it or not.

Lamido is a chief saiTAN of Jonathan.

18 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Jonathan has maximum of 4years and its free for all

Buhari could have 8years

This fact will not be lost on all PDP Governors

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by nduchucks: 3:56am On Dec 19, 2014
mikeansy:
Jonathan has maximum of 4years and its free for all

Buhari could have 8years

This fact will not be lost on all PDP Governors

I think there is a typo in your statement above. Jonathan does not have 4years, I'm sure you meant to type 4 fortnights. I'm sure you know that 4 fortnights will take us to February 2015. dalu nu.

17 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by agabusta: 4:05am On Dec 19, 2014
If it was Buhari a Northern governor shows support and declare that he will do everything possible to ensure he wins.

Nairaland bigots will not allow us to rest. I can imagine the names they will call such a governor and those in his party. Names like the following will be used: Bigot, fanatic, Islamic militant, Born to rule, political thug etc

So pls don't give it any ethnic/religious bigotry colouration when any other governor or individual come out to declare that they will do everything within their power to ensure Buhari wins.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by wazobiaforu(m): 4:12am On Dec 19, 2014
You better go and RENOVATE PRISONS

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 19, 2014
Good to know the governor is fighting for more federal projects for his state and not just for his pocket.

Anyway, I expect all the other PDP governors and appointees of the president to also fight to ensure victory for GEJ. When you now add federal might to the equation, then You'll realise that the 2015 presidential elections has been won and lost already. It is over for the APC and the weeping general.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by laurel03(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2014
all I know is Buhari though he is not perfect but better than d rest... I cant wait till feb 14 to cast my vote for GMB..

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by IlikePDP: 6:10am On Dec 19, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Good to know the governor is fighting for more federal projects for his state and not just for his pocket.

Anyway, I expect all the other PDP governors and appointees of the president to also fight to ensure victory for GEJ. When you now add federal might to the equation, then You'll realise that the 2015 presidential elections has been won and lost already. It is over for the APC and the weeping general.

Yes this man has said it all! GEJ till 2019. fvck aboki terrorist party APC

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by phlemzy: 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
]He said that his support for the president
was based on his (Jonathan) commitment
to fulfilling all campaign promises made
to the state in 2011
What a senseless remark from a so called governor. I can only pity him. The same way he phooled u in 2011,he's phooling u again.

11 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by courage54(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Lamido should stop d deceiving Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by mistabiola: 6:18am On Dec 19, 2014
Sule is scared of going to jail cheesy grin After all the atrocities he has being convicted of tongue

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2014
IdiAmin1:
Pdp has promised him next presidential ticket after GEJ so I'm not surprised. Same selfish polithieftians undecided
you are very right... he was promised the presidency seat in 2019 thats why the man has been singing the gej praises ever since.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2014
BossAyuk:
Rigging is going to be forcefully rejected this time around. Be very careful Lamido...you can help Jonathan prepare his handover speech and shine his bicycle for the ride home to Otuoke.
pdp wont dare to rig 2015 election. They know that Nigerians are tired of em' and they know the consequences of what will happen if they dare rig the election. Even abacha's regime was far better than this present government of corruption, poverty and terrorism

7 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by SaiBuharii: 6:32am On Dec 19, 2014
GMB2015 #CHANGE

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by holatin(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
yes now.
He can't do anything except
Paying jigawa states citizen to vote for him
Bribing inec official
Or stealing ballot box
if he didnt do that, there is no way, Jonathan is wining vote in jigawa.

And to jigawa people
A vote for Jonathan is a vote for future slavery of your generation coming.
A vote for buhari is a vote for change in every sector going nut at the moment.

Buhari for change
Buhari for president

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Do Everything Possible For Jonathan To Win In 2015 – Lamido by SeverusSnape(m): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2014
I like this man though, He's very loyal and not sentimental.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 / Buhari: I Am Also Dealing With Bandits In The Language They Understand / Peter Obi Donates Borehole In Birnin Kebbi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.