Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Dating The Friend Of A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating The Friend Of A Friend (536 Views)

.10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating The Friend Of A Friend by chimerase2: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guys!So there is this girl that U're really attracted to,ONLY problem is,she is CURRENTLY dating ur very good friend. As fate may have it they eventually break up, would U go ahead & date her? Hw do u do that and still be friends with ur friend?
Ladies! If U are HOTLY attracted 2 d BF of ur GF and they eventually break up,wd U go ahead and date him? How U gonna do that and still kip ur friend?
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
I can't try it
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by onstelly(f): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2014
Why on earth will I be attracted to my girlfriend's boo in the first place
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by ikeno(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
Don't think its appropriate.

Don't be a back stabbing friend. If you cherish your your friend's friendship just let her be.

my 1naira...
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by Folksyharry(m): 6:01pm On Sep 02, 2014
Its not appropriate. It will spoil ur relationship with ur friend
jst let it go. I'm sure u will find another hot babe.
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by chimerase2: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
It happened to me shaa embarassed
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by MisterLongman(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
Date my friend's ex..... Impossicante
Re: Dating The Friend Of A Friend by destante(f): 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
I thought guys say its bro code not to date your friends ex :/ Well, for most of us ladies, even when we think of such, we would hardly eventually ever do that. Jes saying. wink

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Dance With Your Partner? / Not Sure If He Is The One For You Or Not? These Tips Will Help You / There Is Someone For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.