Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79466 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Samabu07(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:

Some silly things girls should stop doing

- Telling a guy ur a Virgin, or u don't want sex till after marriage while u serve it hot to some other guy.

- Being fake from hair to toe eg eyelash, nails, peruvian hair, butt pads, boob pads and bleached skin and still complain that there Are no real guyz.

- Coming up with all formats of lies just to extort money from U..The truth pays.

- Always telling every new guy that they are the third guy they have ever slept with.

- Always tell every new guy " this is my first time of giving B.J"

- Form unnecessarily like they don't shit or fart.

- Wear cloths that don't fit them at all.

- Some can't walk on high heels and still go on to wear it there by make them walk like imebciles.

- Dress up exposing there boobs and round butt and still get angry at u for looking or approaching them.

- Friend zone the right guyz and go out with men that don't give shit about them and still have to guts to cry "men are wicked" "men are lairs"..seriously..Like u had down syndrome when u friendzoned d right guyz and where deaf when d men lied to U.

- Always scream out gender equality BUT can never spend dime on a man..highest ur getting for a gift is boxer,singlet or belt..If u want to be equal with d men then u should be ready and HAPPY to SPEND like the men.

- MenGoingThereWay.
You suck your mama breast well no be Cow or deer milk grin
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by DaBullIT(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
My own question is How the heck did you get 353 likes ?

Men are happy now he he he so men dey share the post , grin

funny people

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by steppin: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some
respect if you allow this guy to get down with you
the first day you met him. Little kisses here and
there and some cuddling would do, if you are
tempted, let him feel your bosoms just to get
yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the
more he will appreciate you and value your body.
No one values what he gets easily.
Having sex the day you meet a guy is a no no. But prolonging the wait for the sex just to make the guy appreciate you more, is crap. If a guy wants to hit and run, no amount of waiting can change his mind. He'll patiently wait to tap it for two or three times and then dumps the lady like an old newspaper. So, just leave the part about waiting, it doesn't always work.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by veyvey: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice1
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Specialme124(f): 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
@op,well said..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
How do you know whether the guy like it or not? I don't get the pout though, what the true point of it? I pull mine in. grin grin and if a lady decides to sleep with a guy on a first date, how is it your concern na? They are adults are they not? E no concern u jare.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
lipsrsealed wink,girl A and girl B are not the same,y dont u put it dis way silly thing guys should stop doing
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by ifekemmy(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

4. Pouting of lips to take a selfie
Do we have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make us look prettier; it only make us look childish. I didnt realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5 days ago.

5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like shit. I have read some post here on Nairaland telling girls how to woo a guy. Dont try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out outrightly.

7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 dicks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.

No.4 got me laughing, thank God it was ur bf dat told n u realise is not gud. i hate it , i luk @ those dat do it like asahwo, i luv my smile it makes me more beaurifu. Some call it bb mouth.a guy abuse a lady dat she her mouth luk like botox looking lips,lol
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by LuckyLadolce(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
handysuzy:

Dont be so quick to judge bro. The fact that I came up with this doesnt make me a saint. I am not saying 'am a bad girl though.
Ehn!!! Na wah! Frank one though.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Deejaygold(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

I just don't know why many of us indulge in these irritating behaviors

1. Asking a guy you just met for recharge card
This is very annoying. It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking
him to send you a recharge card. Trust me, that guy can never respect you. He might eventually send you the recharge card, but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you.

2. Judging a guy by his looks
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Dont fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headedness, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is by far more than just looks.

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.

Do we have to do this? Its so disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on facebook shows her pouting her lips to look pretty. This doesn't make us look prettier; it only make us look childish. I didnt realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5 days ago.

5. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date.
Because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket abi. This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl and from a very poor background. Cant you just order for just one ice cream or a soft drink and be fine with this cool dude. Even if you do not like him, do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call you again and if he does he only wants to get laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him.

6. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn't give a damn about you
If a guy likes you, he will show it. Dont you ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don't force yourself on him. If you do he will treat you like shit. I have read some post here on Nairaland telling girls how to woo a guy. Dont try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him and asking him out outrightly.

7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8 boyfriends equals to 8 dicks. Jesus Christ! How many guys are combing you?

8. Excessive Make Up
Excessive make up make us look like masquerades, ojuju calabar like Tiwa Savage. Trust me, guys dont like girls with excessive make-ups. I have heard guys say it more than a thousand times how much they hate excessive make up on ladies. Look natural and if you must apply make ups, make it very lite.

I hope they are here to read this
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Waspy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
saasala:

If I hear say............
Lol...Hope you'll do right with her.... She got brains and i love girls like that
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
ashawo don finally talk

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by andyanders: 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
OP, you have said it all and exactly the way it is. Many guls think they can get away with most acts here but not knowing that every negative steps taken to the subject, its to their own detriment.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by goldentee(m): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Some people can't just refrain from quoting someone while attempting to make a comment. Simply pass your comment and stop quoting the original long epistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Mclick(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
@ Op, You are on point o, hmmmmmmm. I recommend it as everyday tonic for girls, like daily devotional manual. It surely will help
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by flipflop(f): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: Very disgusting!angry

But don't you do that?wink
NEVER!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by schumastic(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
fabulousdame: nice thread..no 3 though...a guy can have sex with a girl for the first time after many months and still not respect her.withholding sex or giving it too early dosnt ve anytin to do with respect..only immature people think so. personality commands respect.

it dos cus d guy gets to knw your worth n it al depends on how u play ur game..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by clovislouis(m): 3:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: Lol op u re pouting ooooo
she pouting just like u
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
flipflop: NEVER!
Sister,talk true na.wink
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by chocmanne(m): 4:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
hensben: op you forgot to add 'ladies should stop thinking they are doing men favor by having s.ex with them'
thumbs up......it annoys me when I hear a lady saying 'he used me and dumped me'
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Handysuzy:
Do we have to do this? Its so
disgusting. Okay fine, I am guilty
of this too and am going to stop. Every picture of a girl on
facebook shows her pouting her
lips to look pretty. This doesn't
make us look prettier; it only
make us look childish. I didnt
realise it makes me look like a kid until my boyfriend told me 5
days ago.

Babe u tried. I hate this one pass. It doesn't only make we ladies look childish, but makes them look like bunnys. I so much hate this, i can't even try it on a mirror.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by farano(f): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Adikam: ashawo don finally talk
Olodo grin

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by yollychika(f): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
tiwa don suffer
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
chocmanne:
thumbs up......it annoys me when I hear a lady saying 'he used me and dumped me'
as in ehn!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by bugzyberry(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ok, this one is a killer! keeping a guy waiting like forever when he asks you out. Many gurls are fund of doing this and I haven't figured out why. U would tell me its to study and get to know him better but should it take more than two months? If u don't like the idea of dating him be quick to make him realize that than giving him a false hope. It really sucks tbh
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Romanciella(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2014
flipflop: if you feel like slapping them because they pout, what about this idiotic style of taking pics with the tongue out ? Gosh! It freaks me out, terribly disgusting.

oh u mean like this.....lol i dont see anything disgusting here ....

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Romanciella(f): 5:42pm On Sep 04, 2014
solomonsojay:

Wetin u wan tal before? with dis...
undecided nd u had to ppst my p.pic to prove your point.....smh
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Romanciella(f): 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
jemby:

Why you no go do blah blah blah....una no see as she do mouth like peacock for her profile, yeye dey smell. Na you op dey talk about. Use make up build castle for face
GTH lipsrsealed
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
UjSizzle: Yeah yeah she made some nice points, but no.4 is nobody's business really undecided

I don't know who made your boyfriend an authority in adult matters. Just because he says you look childish when you pout doesn't make pouting childish (and no, i am not a pouter grin).
And I think you should feel concerned that you had to stop something you loved doing and made you look good simply because someone didn't approve of it.

People resetting their lives just to be tagged 'adults' *rolls eyes*
hehehehe nawa for u ohh. U wan cause trouble abi
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Romanciella:

oh u mean like this.....lol i dont see anything disgusting here ....
how old are you? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Romanciella(f): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
hensben: how old are you? embarassed
old enough angry undecided
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by UjSizzle(f): 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
MuhdG: hehehehe nawa for u ohh. U wan cause trouble abi
Nah. I just want people who can defend their lifestyle

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.