Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (79456 Views)

Guys, Some Very Silly Things You Should Stop Doing / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Suyreboi: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2014
Like this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by queensenglish91: 8:42am On Sep 04, 2014
frankben: Second to grace this wonderful thread....

Handysuzy, reading this really got me smiling. I think you'd be "perfect" for any man in a relationship.

Including me. grin

You need this.

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2014
queensenglish91:
You need this.
Oh... Thanks alot. But i've got tons of it.... grin

Or you brought it for me to use it on you? grin grin.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Education71(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Yawnssss
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by femmysin(m): 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
I pray all dis gals listen ooo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by BioGreen: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2014
Gurl...!, U r good!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by pedro08: 9:12am On Sep 04, 2014
Romancing a guy to b in d mood nd lata sayin "I dnt want". I go kill dat girl.it happened to a frnd.

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
some girls are not having much or came from low socio-economy class but they have good characters but guys still pay them with wrong coin.
in as much as girls try to be decent, guys should stop taking undue advantage.
some girls are rich yet shows obnoxious characters.
I wish sex should not be over rated. it should be for pleasure of both parties.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by kolamilan(m): 9:21am On Sep 04, 2014
shaving off there eyebrow then replace it with eye-pencil.

2 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by mauriceAk(m): 9:28am On Sep 04, 2014
handysuzy:
3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily..

That is punishment....
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by poweredcom(m): 9:38am On Sep 04, 2014
Omo @Op no 7 .. Many boyfriend thingz....u wan lie say u no get many boyfriend? Omo parkwell..
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by MenGoingThereWay: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2014
Some silly things girls should stop doing

- Telling a guy ur a Virgin, or u don't want sex till after marriage while u serve it hot to some other guy.

- Being fake from hair to toe eg eyelash, nails, peruvian hair, butt pads, boob pads and bleached skin and still complain that there Are no real guyz.

- Coming up with all formats of lies just to extort money from U..The truth pays.

- Always telling every new guy that they are the third guy they have ever slept with.

- Always tell every new guy " this is my first time of giving B.J"

- Form unnecessarily like they don't shit or fart.

- Wear cloths that don't fit them at all.

- Some can't walk on high heels and still go on to wear it there by make them walk like imebciles.

- Dress up exposing there boobs and round butt and still get angry at u for looking or approaching them.

- Friend zone the right guyz and go out with men that don't give shit about them and still have to guts to cry "men are wicked" "men are lairs"..seriously..Like u had down syndrome when u friendzoned d right guyz and where deaf when d men lied to U.

- Always scream out gender equality BUT can never spend dime on a man..highest ur getting for a gift is boxer,singlet or belt..If u want to be equal with d men then u should be ready and HAPPY to SPEND like the men.

- MenGoingThereWay.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by francescainnoce(f): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Missy, please do you mind telling me what you mean @emboldedned? I'm trying to comprehend your post, but can't primarily becos of those.
Okay. Ith means; with and
Topup is what we call recharge cards.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by dorofloxy(f): 9:54am On Sep 04, 2014
U fall cheaply for a guy, he throw u away cheaply after getting inbetween ur legs.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by chux76(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2014
handysuzy: Call it a counter thread if you must

3. Having sex with a guy the day you met him
This is uncalled for. You automatically lose some respect if you allow this guy to get down with you the first day you met him. Little kisses here and there and some cuddling would do, if you are tempted, let him feel your boobs just to get yourself wet. The longer you make a guy wait, the more he will appreciate you and value your body. No one values what he gets easily.
[color=#006600][/color]

@OP..I no see how this one take consyn u ooooo....No burst cable for us naaaa

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by queensenglish91: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2014
frankben: Oh... Thanks alot. But i've got tons of it.... grin

Or you brought it for me to use it on you? grin grin.

Nope, I don't roll like that. Thanks for offering.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Ayopercent(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2014
7. Keeping too many boyfriends
Cant we just be cool with one guy we love? 8
boyfriends equals to 8 Joysticks. Jesus Christ! How
many guys are combing you?
@op.Hmm,#combing d sambisa forest to rescue d 234 chibok girls.
DarisGodooooooooooo
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by blakky97(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP:

Present smiley
She's on point plus these

1. Disgracing a guy openly just to feel fly
I go slap am

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by fabulousdame(f): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2014
nice thread..no 3 though...a guy can have sex with a girl for the first time after many months and still not respect her.withholding sex or giving it too early dosnt ve anytin to do with respect..only immature people think so. personality commands respect.

4 Likes

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2014
naijaboiy:
Another aspect of this point on the contrary,, is the way girls easily conclude that a guy is a player based on physical looks...

It's very unfair and annoying embarassedangrycry
abi, if they just see fine boy them go begin ask 'how many girlfriends do you have'as if na only woman matter person come do for life..very annoying i tell ya.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by flipflop(f): 11:27am On Sep 04, 2014
Danhumprey: That number 4 is so freaking annoying,eh! Sometime,I just feel like slapping the hell out of such girls. What the fùck are you 'pouting' for? It's like they want to kiss their phone screen or the monkey that's standing infront of them. Mtcheeeww.
if you feel like slapping them because they pout, what about this idiotic style of taking pics with the tongue out ? Gosh! It freaks me out, terribly disgusting.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by archland22: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2014
lease nairalanders i need your assistance...i feel like killing myself .am jobless and i need help..i studied architecture and am very good in in autocad,revit and site supervision..i have good experience in construction work..i have Hnd upper credit......i dont know anybody.....please help me!
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by wildikeman(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2014
farano: No. 3 is none of your business or lemme say it's nobody's business @op
. I second that oo...its no bodies bizwax
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by hensben(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2014
farano: Oh really? Never grin
shey the traffic mention you dey find for ur post u don get am..badtt gurl smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Tazmode: grin what of their hair? They'd fix three continents: indian, peruvian and brazilian hair all on one head. To see their face, we go dey open hair like curtain.

3 continents......hahahaha!
*Dead*
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by evablisse(f): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
frankben: angry If this thread no make front page, see what I would do below
U r not ready yet, rotfl
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by alerrck(m): 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ladies, take note of No.1. Its so annoying.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
redcliff:

Lmao. I was here when this picture was taken.Redeemers University (2011). I was actually the one supposed to hug the transformer but I was so scared of the thing shocking me and it was a bet for 2k. In my mind i just dey wonder "we just finish final exams and my mama don overspend for my head make I go use because of 2k put am for crying mode? tufia.

I actually saw the pic on google images. You made a wise decision. You for don use the 2k chop and shit.
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by unbreakableangel(f): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
oh my God if all galz will keep up to dis dey world will be a best place to be
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by schumastic(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
over 90% of the girls on nairaland exhibit 4-5 out of the above mentioned silly character n will still cont to do it irrespective of wa any1 says...so lets stop being a judge over another cus no 1 s a saint neither am i...so pls happiness is what matters and do way makes u hapi bt nt at d expense of another...schuma said so cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Samabu07(m): 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
When a girl says, she's bad how does she mean? When she rips off dick (s) from guys, or sell human or murder for fun that's when I consider a girl to be bad.
No be when she part her legs for every Tom, dick and harry...that's silly + foolish.

Download
30 WP Plugins + Vid Training Series

www.mediafire.com/view/2d55d796kwk9qhh/30_WordPress_Premium_Plugins_14_WordPress_Video_Training_Series_Life_Time_Worth_Offerss.pdf?
Re: Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
flipflop: if you feel like slapping them because they pout, what about this idiotic style of taking pics with the tongue out ? Gosh! It freaks me out, terribly disgusting.
Very disgusting!angry

But don't you do that?wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Regé-jean Page Is The Most Handsome Man In The World, According To Scientists / Can A Normal Guy Stay One Month Without Sex? / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.