Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (935 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen) / The Naked Truth About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Philtrik(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
We would like to tell you some interesting facts about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. He is one of the founders of Christ Embassy, the most well-attended church across the continent.
The renowned pastor is in the centre of controversy these days

1. Pastor Chris is a top followed African person on Twitter.
He has more than 1.35 million of followers on his Twitter account. According to ranks, his account is first in Africa. Interesting moment – Pastor Chris doesn’t follow anyone by himself. Since June 2010 he has made 1,475 tweets.

2. He owns his personal social network.
It is called Yookos and it is made for his followers who don’t like other popular social media and want to try some other concepts.

3. His net worth is more than $50 million
The Christ Embassy Church, which belongs to Pastor Chris, includes more than 40,000 members. Many of them are rich businessmen or politicians. Oyakhilome is an owner of some newspapers, magazines, TV networks, record labels and even hotels. By the way, his channel Loveworld TV Network is the first Christian network broadcasted from Africa for all over the world.
4. He was once accused of financial fraud
In 2012 Pastor Chris was in the centre of money laundering case. He was said to have stolen more than $35 million from his church and forwarded the money on various accounts abroad. But he denied that he participated in that process and the case was dismissed.

5. Does he really can heal people?
His curing abilities were strictly criticized by many health organizations of the world. Pastor claims that he can cure a lot of deadly diseases including even HIV/AIDS and hepatitis.
The South Africa’s Advertising Standards Authority forbad his church to spread such claims by television and other media. There was even presented a case of a woman who died because she stopped taking her medicine, as the lady was convinced that Christ Embassy would heal her.
6. He started his church when he was a student.
Chris Oyakhilome was a student when he started Believers Loveworld Fellowship. Later that organization become a great holding with millions of followers.
7. His daughter is a singer
Sharon Oyakhilome, daughter of Pastor
Sharon Oyakhilome is 21 and she is a gospel singer. She lives in the UK and her stage name is Carissa Sharon.
. http://www.naij.com/283842-top-secrets-famous-pastor-chris-oyakhilome.html
Re: TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mskrisx(f): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Nice one op
Re: TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pastor don enter one chance...
Re: TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by checkdate(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: Pastor don enter one change...
ONE WETIN ?
Re: TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
I wanted to write 'chance'... I don fall my hands. Chei!
checkdate: ONE WETIN ?
Re: TOP 7 Facts About Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Philtrik(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2014
LaRoyalHighness: I wanted to write 'chance'... I don fall my hands. Chei!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Cure Is The Church / ”all Muslim Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire” Ex- Muslim Imam / 7 Common Mistakes Young Leaders Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.