Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:19 PM

Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? (1095 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by nazzyon(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2008
Just wondering after I finished watching "The Oh in Ohio"

What will you do if you always come back home seeing your partner using a vibrator?
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by chika98: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2008
Kini big deal?
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2008
What will he be needing it for o?

If it was a woman, what's wrong with her using a vibrator whilst the guy is away, rather the vibrator than Chukz your neighbour's son
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by Sauron1: 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2008
nazzyon:

What will you do if you always come back home seeing your partner using a vibrator?

It's nuthing. . . . . . . .
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by whatever90(f): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2008
not in support of dat shit undecided
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by nazzyon(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2008
According to the movie, whenever the guy wants sex he will hear his wife screaming at the top of her voice right from outside the building.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by HRhotness(f): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2008
nazzyon:

According to the movie, whenever the guy wants sex he will hear his wife screaming at the top of her voice right from outside the building.

is that becos she doesnt want it? undecided
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by nazzyon(m): 12:26am On Oct 28, 2008
She is never ready for the regular sex after climaxing after god knows how many times.

Even if a phone rings she goes "Oh Oh Oh". It happened while she was having a presentation.

I wish you guys had seen the film.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by StephenP(m): 12:28am On Oct 28, 2008
nazzyon:

Help her replace it with the real thing.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by nazzyon(m): 12:31am On Oct 28, 2008
That is where the problem is.

After the guy left the house for her, she tried many guys but she was already addicted to the vibrator so it is always difficult for her to secret fluids.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by StephenP(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2008
nazzyon:

That is where the problem is.

After the guy left the house for her, she tried many guys but she was already addicted to the vibrator so it is always difficult for her to secret fluids.

Oh! Too bad for her.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by nazzyon(m): 12:35am On Oct 28, 2008
Well, she later found the right man but it was after stopping the V.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by iceland(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by MrCrackles(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2008
chuck the vibrator out of the window

whip my dic.k out and cane her mercilessly undecided
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by sistawoman: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2008
MrCrackles:

Thats why i love you so much.
Re: Is It Good To Cheat On A Wife/husband Because He/she Uses A Vibrator? by Ben13: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

That kind thing grin

(1) (Reply)

A Chinese Woman Was Left Partially Deaf Following A Passionte Kiss From Lover. / Love After Marriage - Its Different / Distant Relationship: Happy Ending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.