Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar (7916 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Boo With Flash Mob In New York ( Video/photos) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar by idrezee(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Two days, at Inikpi street, High level,
Makurdi, Benue State, a certain
young lady was stripped na_ked for
allegedly slashing her best friend’s
face following their quarrel over a
certain Sugar daddy.
This girl (pictured above) cut her
friend with a razor blade after she
learnt her friend,who is also her
neighbor, had gone behind her to
sleep with her sugar daddy
Her sugar daddy she had introduced
to her neighbor friend.So on
Tuesday, the two ladies began
shouting on each other which led to
a violent fiery argument, they got
physical, and then the sugar daddy
owner unleashed the blade on her
best friend for back stabbing her.
Unfortunately, eye witnesses on
seeing neighbor friend bleeding, took
laws into their own hands, beat sugar
daddy owner and stripped her
naked.

Re: Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar by nerodenero: 8:37am On Sep 21, 2013
Two wrongs can never make a right.They were both wrong.Jungle justice is not the best way of handling any matter.Anyway,it is not surprising when young ladies disappear and never to be seen again.The reason is quite obvious -the love of money.Aside kidnapping,most of these 'aristos' use them for ritual purposes.Just hope our ladies will learn!!!
Re: Mob Stripped A Girl After She Uses Razor To Cut Her Best Friend Because Of Sugar by Israel6000(m): 7:34am On Apr 09, 2018
idrezee:

Two days, at Inikpi street, High level,
Makurdi, Benue State, a certain
young lady was stripped na_ked for
allegedly slashing her best friend’s
face following their quarrel over a
certain Sugar daddy.
This girl (pictured above) cut her
friend with a razor blade after she
learnt her friend,who is also her
neighbor, had gone behind her to
sleep with her sugar daddy
Her sugar daddy she had introduced
to her neighbor friend.So on
Tuesday, the two ladies began
shouting on each other which led to
a violent fiery argument, they got
physical, and then the sugar daddy
owner unleashed the blade on her
best friend for back stabbing her.
Unfortunately, eye witnesses on
seeing neighbor friend bleeding, took
laws into their own hands, beat sugar
daddy owner and stripped her
naked.

When will we have sense in this naija??
As if stripping her will ever fix the inflicted girl's face... All those boys just used the oppotunity to cure their konji jaare

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Females Wake Up To The Reality That Age Is Not On Your Side... / How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.