Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai (929 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Buhari Hosts Zuma To A State Banquet; Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu Joins / Obasanjo - Nigeria Is Cursed, Criticized Atiku, Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2014
What if the negotiator hired by the FG, stephen davis ti negotiate the safe release of the girls mentioned names like the those in the title of this thread. Will we call him names and say he was compromised?
Let's be sincere with ourselves, will it not have been a major issue now, will you not have demanded for answers from the FG, will you not clamour for their arrest or at least ask that they be brought in for questioning?

I am not saying that the accused are guilty, but for the fact that a man of huge respect (FG hired him) to go on international media (Arise news) and make such allegations calls for the government to do something at least, make a statement.

Let's not forget the FG said they know who this sponsors are (2012) but till this day nothing has been done. I am not asking for their names because I will not do anything with it but prosecute them.

5 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by Iykopee(m): 10:52am On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: What if the negotiator hired by the FG, stephen davis ti negotiate the safe release of the girls mentioned names like the those in the title of this thread. Will we call him names and say he was compromised?
Let's be sincere with ourselves, will it not have been a major issue now, will you not have demanded for answers from the FG, will you not clamour for their arrest or at least ask that they be brought in for questioning?

I am not saying that the accused are guilty, but for the fact that a man of huge respect (FG hired him) to go on international media (Arise news) and make such allegations calls for the government to do something at least, make a statement.

Let's not forget the FG said they know who this sponsors are (2012) but till this day nothing has been done. I am not asking for their names because I will not do anything with it but prosecute them.

^^^ When even buhari was fingered for same offense, reasonable Nigerians refused to accept it because such claim was lacking in evidence... So i personally will not accept this one for lack of evidential proof.
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 11:15am On Sep 03, 2014
Iykopee:

^^^ When even buhari was fingered for same offense, reasonable Nigerians refused to accept it because such claim was lacking in evidence... So i personally will not accept this one for lack of evidential proof.
When was that, and by who?
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by Iykopee(m): 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns:
When was that, and by who?

He was alleged to be sponsoring bokoharam for not having the clout to condemn their vicious activities by opposition members sometime last year
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 11:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Iykopee:

He was alleged to be sponsoring bokoharam for not having the clout to condemn their vicious activities by opposition members sometime last year
You cannot mention names? Besides, stephen is a neutral party, he is not from nigeria. So we will not say he is clouded by the disgusting bigotry/sentiment the average Nigerian has.
However, from your statement you are implying the FG hired a liar to negotiate on their behalf, this only means the FG is clueless and dumb!

4 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2014
was going to comment, then i....just wait, i'll be back
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by Iykopee(m): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns:
You cannot mention names? Besides, stephen is a neutral party, he is not from nigeria. So we will not say he is clouded by the disgusting bigotry/sentiment the average Nigerian has.
However, from your statement you are implying the FG hired a liar to negotiate on their behalf, this only means the FG is clueless and dumb!

The only dummy here is stephen davis who took the words of a criminal hook line and sinker without making a single attempt to ascertain the veracity of their claims. His current statement against the immediate past COAS does not support a smidgin of verifiable fact. Perhaps the FG made a mistake by soliciting for his flawed services.
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by KwoiZabo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
The truth is that boko-haram cannot reveal their real sponsors. They will only call their enemies.
The Australian negotiator based his allegations on what some bokoharam leaders told him.
(1) let him tell us the people he spoke to
(2) Shetimma was an initiator and former financier of the group but at a point e fell out with them and withdrew his support so since then they have been hunting him and have killed his close relatives in the process.
(3) Naming ihejirika is not surprising but any Nigerian that believes such is laughable (after what he did to them in Giwa barracks maiduguri and other places like damaturu). As i said earlier they mentioned names of people that are obviously their enemies.
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
Iykopee:

The only dummy here is stephen davis who took the words of a criminal hook line and sinker without making a single attempt to ascertain the veracity of their claims. His current statement against the immediate past COAS does not support a smidgin of verifiable fact. Perhaps the FG made a mistake by soliciting for his flawed services.
Why is it the former COAS you see fit to defend, why not defend sheriff also who was mentioned together with him.
This just bring me to the initial question, what if the names listed in the topic was the names he actually called, would you still call him a "dummy" or agree with him?

KwoiZabo: The truth is that boko-haram cannot reveal their real sponsors. They will only call their enemies.
The Australian negotiator based his allegations on what some bokoharam leaders told him.
(1) let him tell us the people he spoke to
(2) Shetimma was an initiator and former financier of the group but at a point e fell out with them and withdrew his support so since then they have been hunting him and have killed his close relatives in the process.
(3) Naming ihejirika is not surprising but any Nigerian that believes such is laughable (after what he did to them in Giwa barracks maiduguri and other places like damaturu). As i said earlier they mentioned names of people that are obviously their enemies.
So you mean sheriff is not a sponsor then, his name should be cleared.
The FG knows the people he spoke to. It was a negotiation between FG and the commanders, he was between to relay the terms back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by hushmail: 12:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
am sure every 9ja has someone who he suspects of sponsoring BH

dat apart d man davies is just trying to stir up hatred

he shld provide proves if he is sure
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
hushmail: am sure every 9ja has someone who he suspects of sponsoring BH

dat apart d man davies is just trying to stir up hatred

he shld provide proves if he is sure
If he had mentioned any of those names, would you refute his claims and say he is trying to "stir hatred" or agree with him?

2 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by XketchDesigns(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
this is a very simple question, but so far everybody has avoided answering it. Beating around!
Just goes to show how much sentiment and bigotry has eating up the minds and thinking of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by alienvirus: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: this is a very simple question, but so far everybody has avoided answering it. Beating around!
Just goes to show how much sentiment and bigotry has eating up the minds and thinking of Nigerians.
Now that those names were not mentioned as you wanted, can we have a rest?
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by Iykopee(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=XketchDesigns]
Why is it the former COAS you see fit to defend, why not defend sheriff also who was mentioned together with him.
This just bring me to the initial question, what if the names listed in the topic was the names he actually called, would you still call him a "dummy" or agree with him?

^^^^ Why wont i call him a dummy for mentioning names without facts to back it up?
Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by LeStylo: 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
XketchDesigns: this is a very simple question, but so far everybody has avoided answering it. Beating around!

Spot On!
If the above had been labelled:
1. PDP loudmouths would have blocked the media with expository renditions
2. Marilyn Ogar would have played an alluring picture of how the investigation was done
3. Noisy Elrufai would have been reduced to a whimper, prolly hiding to avoid arrest
4. APC's Lai Muhammed would have prepared rejoinders
5. Southern tribal, ethnic groups would have called for their heads. Some call for secession!
6. Keyamo/Falana would suggested the ICC take over
7. Nairalanders would have uncovered their long-forgotten lexical qualification of derogation.
8. Their caricatures would be dps, screen savers and social media BCs
9. Their words would hold no weight
10. Sadly, i'm afraid Hippy CAN Prez will light the match of conflagration
11. Jonathan will above all tread carefully! Trust him not to be hasty!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by atlwireles: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
It appears Australian hostage negotiator Dennis Stephen isn't done making outrageous and some would say 'eye-opening' claims. Just a day after he claimed that former Borno state Gov, Alimodu Sheriff and an unnamed retired army chief are sponsors of Boko Haram, he's now claiming that the insurgent group if funded through the CBN. In an interview with TheCable, Stephen claimed a senior official of the CBN handles the financial transactions of the sect group. What hs said below...

"One of the biggest of suppliers of arms and military uniforms to the JAS (Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati wal-Jihad, better known as Boko Haram) currently lives in Cairo, Egypt. He is the recipient of money sent by political sponsors from Nigeria. The funds go through the CBN’s financial system and appear to be a legal transaction. Meanwhile, the CBN official who handles the funding is an uncle to three of those arrested in connection with the Nyanya bombings. The three boys lived with him. They were arrested by the SSS (Department of State Security) after the bombings but they do not seem to have been interrogated about their uncle in CBN. Or if they have given up information about their uncle then the SSS has not moved against him." Stephen said Continue...

"Also, a senior official of CBN, who recently left the bank, was very close to Sodiq Aminu Ogwuche, the mastermind of the Nyanya bombings who also schooled in Sudan. Boko haram commanders said Ogwuche’s wife used to visit this top official in his office at the headquarters of the bank in Abuja before the Nyanya bombings. They were very close,” Davis said. He said he is speaking out now because he feels the Federal government is doing little in the rescue of the missing Chibok girls "I have three daughters. I just cannot stand the thought of what those girls are passing through. I have spoken to an escapee who described how she was being Molested for 40 days by militants. I can’t stand it. It is heart-breaking. Nigerian authorities must act decisively now,” he said

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-boko-haram-funded-through-cbn

2 Likes

Re: What If Steve Davis Mentioned Buhari/atiku/tinubu/el Rufai by 7lives: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2014
LeStylo:

Spot On!
If the above had been labelled:
1. PDP loudmouths would have blocked the media with expository renditions
2. Marilyn Ogar would have played an alluring picture of how the investigation was done
3. Noisy Elrufai would have been reduced to a whimper, prolly hiding to avoid arrest
4. APC's Lai Muhammed would have prepared rejoinders
5. Southern tribal, ethnic groups would have called for their heads. Some call for secession!
6. Keyamo/Falana would suggested the ICC take over
7. Nairalanders would have uncovered their long-forgotten lexical qualification of derogation.
8. Their caricatures would be dps, screen savers and social media BCs
9. Their words would hold no weight
10. Sadly, i'm afraid Hippy CAN Prez will light the match of conflagration
11. Jonathan will above all tread carefully! Trust him not to be hasty!

Your no 12 should have been ''chai chai so you this wicked people have shared and drink our fellow widows blood finish, daris Godu o, daris Godu oooo.

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian National Eid Card And Identity Fraud .. PHOTO / Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain / ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.