Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,498 members, 7,816,188 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire (4382 Views)

When A Whiteman Falls In Love With A Blackwoman (PHOTO) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / Is This Love ?????????????? 24 year old girl marries an 81 year old billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Justice629(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2014
Former beauty queen (She won Miss Nigeria UK) Dabota Lawson is engaged and we are so happy for her. The model and actress who is in her 20's got engaged to a billionaire who I hear is old enough to be her dad.
The man is Prince Sunny Aku, the owner of Novena Majesty Furniture and in his 50s. The man who is from Abia State also recently got her one of the latest Range Rovers and owns a private jet.

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2014/09/ex-miss-nigerian-uk-dabota-lawson-falls.html?m=1
Congrats to her
Her picture with her new fiance
Her new ride
And her tweet

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by McWhillion(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Don't confuse me, you meant she fell in love with the man or she fell in love with his billions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by priscaoge(f): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion: Don't confuse me, you meant she fell in love with the man or she fell in love with his billions
Lmao cheesy All join jare cheesy cheesy cheesy...She's in love with the Billions in da building. *Love of Money is the beginning of new life* cheesy cheesy cheesy Ladies can be funny I swear. A man old enough to be my grandpa, where do I start? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Tymax(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Love? cheesy Which love?

Congrats on winning a profitable contract. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Truckpusher(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2014
Wetin some girls dey carry toto do sha! no be for here oh grin

Babe chop jare na your toto hardwork kiss

4 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mbok, what number? 1st or 2nd wife. I no click the link undecided
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by MisterLongman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Which kind misleading post be this...... She definitely fell in money and not love thanks to the power of her kitten.....

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Tallesty1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
She Is In Love With Billions Of Naira

2 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Truckpusher(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: She Is In Love With Billions Of Naira
Omo! leave that thing, if you hold your side like that old man you no go like carry one smally dey pamper yourself for old age ? grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
smart gal,no dulling my dear because mney makes d world moving......no time to waste grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Justice629(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
More pictures of Dabota Lawson. She also reportedly had a nose plastic surgery and liposuction that cost $30,000

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by sinaj(f): 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
McWhillion: Don't confuse me, you meant she fell in love with the man or she fell in love with his billions
f car wil get old o!

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by stevecantrell: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
Novena Majesty - they make lovely king size beds. Love their stuff.
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by marieolae(f): 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
She is in love wid d money, if I have dat kind of opportunity, I go bend if I say I no go tek am!

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Zahrabinnta(f): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
She fell in money Ni o,no be only love
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by jennylove7575(f): 1:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
I think the man bought a pet with his money...my kind of man..he is way too young though..I wish he is older like in his 80's...lucky girl.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
I can't not categorically state that she fell in love with his money.
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Dreyl(m): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
It's obvious she fell in love with the old man money,imagine marrying someone that's old enough to be your Dad just because of money,smh of girls of nowadays.
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by mymissingrib(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
some nl ladies are like y don't i c dis kind of opportunity

4 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Dreyl(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: She is in love wid d money, if I have dat kind of opportunity, I go bend if I say I no go tek am!
why won't you bend, when you share the same mindset with the girl in question.
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2014

I know many ladies like her who can marry their fathers so far money is involved.
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by marieolae(f): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dreyl: why won't you bend, when you share the same mindset with the girl in question.
so your point is....
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by 100Cents: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
jennylove7575: I think the man bought a pet with his money...my kind of man..he is way too young though..I wish he is older like in his 80's...lucky girl.. grin

marieolae: She is in love wid d money, if I have dat kind of opportunity, I go bend if I say I no go tek am!

dazzlingbeau: grin

See them

cry cry

.... I weep for these ladies..

4 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by marieolae(f): 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents:

See them

cry cry

don't weep for me. Money is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
winkSharp babe,no time o!
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Truckpusher(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
CheeNayNay: winkSharp babe,no time o!
There are prices my dear ,prices that you can only imagine wink

1 Like

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by McWhillion(m): 3:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
jennylove7575: I think the man bought a pet with his money...my kind of man..he is way too young though..I wish he is older like in his 80's...lucky girl.. grin
Very well said, you know they say life starts at 80 or so. Can I hook you up with my grandpa? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by Truckpusher(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: don't weep for me. Money is a good thing.
Sometimes money won't just be enough to solve self inflicted man-made problems especially problems borne out of greed ,greed without conscience.

At that point in time all the monies becomes useless tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by samflex(m): 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
dazzlingbeau: grin

memes no dey finish for your phone? grin
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by dazzlingbeau(f): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin never
samflex:

memes no dey finish for your phone? grin
Re: Ex-miss Nigerian UK, Dabota Lawson Falls In Love With 60+ Yrs Old Billionaire by dazzlingbeau(f): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tears of joy? undecided
100Cents:

See them

cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Would You React To This? / Ladies And Guys: How do you respond to this and have your ever said this?? / How Can You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A W*tch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.