Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. (9743 Views)

My Fiancee Said She Can't Support Her Husband! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Sammyblaq(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge: The worst thing parents can do to their daughter is to circumsize her. WDF! It causes So much problem in d future. I hate that shii angry undecided I think She should let the guy know that She's circumsized, tell him that She enjoys d whole bang,Maybe one day She might cum. Let the guy try touching other sensitive parts wink wink wink it might help wink
womanologist...*clapping*. Thanks for the advice.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...babe, you are funny....

How will she now fake the cum itself..as in the fluids??
e yaf dry lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by priscaoge(f): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sammyblaq:
womanologist...*clapping*. Thanks for the advice.
*She Smiles*gringrin Sammy lemme hand ooocheesycheesycheesy
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Illiteracy is a disease. grin
your village chief is an illiterate

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Xtarxhyne: e yaf dry lipsrsealed
..lol..you are a naughty geh
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
3cycle:
Ok, just a question. Is tallest1 using two monickers? grin
To woo a guy on a public forum aint easy, lots of intruders grin
Sorry no vex na devil work
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Tallesty1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
3cycle:
Hmmmm I like tall guys, they are gifts from God. If a girl where to ask you out on a blind date, what would you say?
I don hang boot since last year.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1: all gals don't ejaculate
all gals are not volcano
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by MisterLongman(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: its not that easy
How did you know...... Are you the younger sister of the man involved
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1: all gals don't ejaculate
gals are not volcanoes
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Tallesty1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...I strongly believe the guy is not doin a good job....

...Making a woman cum is not a hard task nah....He should start going for extra-curricular activities...

..am not saying he should cheat....he shud c a therapist
Some women are so stingy and greedy that they cannot let go of anything, even cum

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by fightforchange1(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
zicky: gals are not volcanoes

I kno that but all girls don't climax.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

I kno that but all girls don't climax.
Do you climax ?
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: I don hang boot since last year.
Oboi grin
I thought most NL guys are always available?
Ok the hunt continues.....
Why is wooing a guy very difficult angry
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by fightforchange1(f): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
zicky: Do you climax ?

Lol....I'm not sure...
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

Lol....I'm not sure...
not sure as in?
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Some women are so stingy and greedy that they cannot let go of anything, even cum
...lol...no be the lady fault nah...

She was circumcised ni....If am in her shoes, i ll simply fake the org*sm....to save the relationship...
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Sammyblaq(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
priscaoge:
*She Smiles*gringrin Sammy lemme hand ooocheesycheesycheesy
talk jooor...u get mouth. Thats why i followed yah. *pokes yah*

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Tallesty1(m): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...no be the lady fault nah...

She was circumcised ni....If am in her shoes, i ll simply fake the org*sm....to save the relationship...
Only a few guys care.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Tallesty1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
3cycle:
Oboi grin
It's not difficult.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: It's not difficult.
But the one I like aint available anymore angry
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by samflex(m): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
3cycle:
Oboi grin

grin
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Only a few guys care.
...Well, thats true...

...@op....since the cl*toris has been partly cut off due to the mutilation process...she might not have orgasm when stimulated externally as in via her labia majora and minora.....

...I suggest you guys should try sex that stimulates the G-sp*t......atleast, the center of gravity s untouched....I heard the doggy style gives ladies orgasm.....you can try that and many more.....women have orgasm mostly when they are stimulated there....Theres nothing they can do about it, its gonna b a permanent condition...you just have to live with it....

3 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Les: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: OMG!!! Where did you CUM from wink? You seem to be a sabi girl wink
where did i cum from? I cum where the said gf no fit go.
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by fightforchange1(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
zicky: not sure as in?

well I don't squirt...but I feel a sensational feeling
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by samflex(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2014
Chai! Only if people know book just as Dem know sex

2 Likes

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by iceberylin(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2014
seems like ur feeling her Pain wink[quote
author=priscaoge]The worst thing parents can do to their daughter is to
circumsize her. WDF! It causes So much problem in d future. I hate that
shii angry undecided I think She should let the guy know that She's
circumsized, tell him that She enjoys d whole bang,Maybe one day She
might cum. Let the guy try touching other sensitive parts wink wink wink it
might help wink[/quote]
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by zicky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
fightforchange1:

well I don't squirt...but I feel a sensational feeling
at least you know wat you feel. Enjoy
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by JOLSOFT(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin
Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Les: where did i cum from? I cum where the said gf no fit go.
grin

I obviously can see where you CUMing 4rm.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
temigracie: ...Well, thats true...

...@op....since the cl*toris has been partly cut off due to the mutilation process...she might not have orgasm when stimulated externally as in via her labia majora and minora.....

...I suggest you guys should try sex that stimulates the G-sp*t......atleast, the center of gravity s untouched....I heard the doggy style gives ladies orgasm.....you can try that and many more.....women have orgasm mostly when they are stimulated there....Theres nothing they can do about it, its gonna b a permanent condition...you just have to live with it....
I've been watching Temigracie from afar off! And i must say i've been thrilled/captivated by your sage and peaceful mien especially in this section.

But still, this particular post suprised me. Never knew you are well grounded in this aspect.

I was forced to say type something wt regards to you, this time around.

1 Like

Re: She Is Going To Loose Her Man Because She Can't Cum. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
RuudNisterooy: I've been watching Temigracie from afar off! And i must say i've been thrilled/captivated by your sage and peaceful mien especially in this section.

But still, this particular post suprised me. Never knew you are well grounded in this aspect.

I was forced to say type something wt regards to you, this time around.
....lol...Tanks alot, sir.... Am honored....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My NYSC Sex Service To My Principal And Students / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.