Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) (4507 Views)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Am Hoter Than P,square, Flavour,iyanya,(photo) / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Elkewwty(f): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
None of them undecided

Infact 4k en all undecided

Compared them with Drizzy wink

Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by BreezyRita(f): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Who?? Love Iyanya's smile, but his muscles? No! Lynxx? Yes buh not altogether. Flavour?
Oh I'm lost!
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
BreezyRita: Who?? Love Iyanya's smile, but his muscles? No! Lynxx? Yes buh not altogether. Flavour?
Oh I'm lost!

Why are u lost
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Cikoloko(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
destante: Gurrrl you spoke my mind. That slight pot belly thing ehn.. cheesy Where is cikoloko and buskie13 :p Hard muscles and flat tomy in men is neh...
yea baby m here ;Dmy kind of women grin >: grin
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by LaurelP(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
Elkewwty: None of them undecided

Infact 4k en all undecided

Compared them with Drizzy wink

Appreciate ur own pls
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
grin grin grin grin. We will chose the easiest position.. grin grin
shockwave91:

wit d amount of dangerous curves u gat how will men without muscles and slight potbellies handle u??....please be considerate

or else...u like being dominant...hmmm
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 12:12pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Baby, make we fire dey go o.
yes o...bobo okwu. Let's fire dey go oo
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
destante: Gurrrl you spoke my mind. That slight pot belly thing ehn.. cheesy Where is cikoloko and buskie13 :p Hard muscles and flat tomy in men is neh...
ha ha ha grin grin u funny
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
LaurelP:

Like Timaya
yes oooo..
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by jennylove7575(f): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
alhajimikehell: is that possible?? muscles and pot belly??
yes o.its possible.. I love my men to have small round belle to caress.
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Iyanya all d way
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by buskie13(m): 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2014
u called me....am here cool
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by MisterLongman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Houseofglam7: Where are the "hot" guys?

All I see is shirtless dudes. tongue
Lynxxx stands out
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Olucheye(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
Lynxx my crush...so cute kiss
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by dytbabe: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
urhoboman: he'll say "I feel hot out here, shudda take off my shirt".

And the gals screams and starts fainting and he will pull it and throw at them

Bt mehn u comment got me laughing
grin grin grin
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
jennylove7575: None if dem is hot.. Too much muscles and flat belly...not my thing...I love men without muscles and slight pot belly...
U mean men like me?? wink
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
jennylove7575: grin grin grin grin. We will chose the easiest position.. grin grin

guessing dat will be from the back or the boring missionary cus you bouncing on top of him might kill him and he can't lift u up for sure.

ur really dangerous ni
Re: Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2016
urhoboman:
Remove iyanya from that list. See im black belle. Phucking hate the guy. Always pulling of his shirt when performing, even if itz outside on a winter season, he'll say "I feel hot out here, shudda take off my shirt".

LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. / What Is Your Best Sex Position??? / Which One Is More Dangerous (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.