Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. (4513 Views)

My Elder Sister Is Jealous Of Me Help / Crucial Signs Your Best Friend Is Jealous Of You / I Am Jealous Of My Boyfriend's Sister, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by frank1k: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2014
My girlfriend love me and i obviously lover her so much but one thing i ve noticed about her is that she gets extremely jealous and uncomfortable when am around other females...the most annoying part is that she even gets jealous when am with my mum,2 days ago i was with her when my mum called my phone and she got angry saying that i should make my mum understand that she's not the only one that needs my attention,meanwhile i always make sure i spend enough time with her but she's still not satisfied,am seriously thinking of quiting the relationship...geniune advices is needed.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by vizkiz: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know why guys act st*upidly...don't you know that kindda girl will kick your mum's @ss outta the house if you marry her

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Jakeattah(m): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Tell her to calm down yet..... That's your mom undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Kick her outta ya life
Last Bullet
Or you divorce ya mum!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by dmcdad: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
I know women are generally jealous. Even your siblings (sisters in this case) can be somewhat jealous of you when it comes to dealing with other women (you know what I mean). But for a girl to be jealous of your mom, bros wahala dey ooooo.

The thing is, this is sorta natural with almost (or most) all women, but they tend to control it in a way. But in her case, I think it's unreasonably worse to the extent that marriage won't be a good idea with such a girl.

Jealousy is part of the human life. Even our God is a jealous God, let alone mere mortals like us. But when it becomes unreasonably much like in her case, then...lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Kunleskey(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Why will she jealous you mom..she chop craz...don't even try to marry her..bcoz if u try am you go c hell and she will show you and your mom her true character of madness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by tosyne2much(m): 10:34am On Oct 02, 2014
OP, this act should have given a foresight of the kinda girl you are dating.. You need not to seek a prophet or an Alfa for help..

LAST BULLET
If you marry that lady, your mom and siblings becomes a rag

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by kay29000(m): 10:38am On Oct 02, 2014
frank1k: My girlfriend love me and i obviously lover her so much but one thing i ve noticed about her is that she gets extremely jealous and uncomfortable when am around other females...the most annoying part is that she even gets jealous when am with my mum,2 days ago i was with her when my mum called my phone and she got angry saying that i should make my mum understand that she's not the only one that needs my attention,meanwhile i always make sure i spend enough time with her but she's still not satisfied,am seriously thinking of quiting the relationship...geniune advices is needed.

That issue between wife/girlfriend and mother is inevitable. They are the two women in your life, and they would always fight for your attention. If you are too attached to your mom, it will surely piss any girl off. But if it is just once in a while you speak with her, then I don't see why she should complain out loud like that.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Missmossy(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Interestingcheesy why should she be jealous? I guess she feels she is sharing you with your mom.

I wonder how long run she'd be able to withstand the love and affection between you and your mom,any guy who isn't cool with my relationship with either of my parents should be ready to take a stroll asap!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Seun abeg add woman wrappering status to your registration form biko

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Are you mummy's boy?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2014
and she's not yet your wife
better dump her shaperly......
cos she will also be jealous of your daughter

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by naijaboiy: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Girlfriend jealous over mum?

Well i'm not surprised after seeing another thread where a lady said she can't marry a man whose mum is still alive

Some people really need a high five with a chair on their head undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by naijaboiy: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2014
tosyne2much: OP, this act should have given a foresight of the kinda girl you are dating.. You need not to seek a prophet or an Alfa for help..

LAST BULLET
If you marry that lady, your mom and siblings becomes a rag
This one wey una dey shoot bullet anyhow cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by MisterLongman(m): 11:30am On Oct 02, 2014
You should be thanking God she showed you her true colours while you are still dating, it would have been worse if you were married.
Quit the ASAP....... Don't bother trying to change her orientation, her jealousy level has reached the skies

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by djeezy(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2014
That girl well at all? Competition already??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
kay29000:

That issue between wife/girlfriend and mother is inevitable. They are the two women in your life, and they would always fight for your attention. If you are too attached to your mom, it will surely piss any girl off. But if it is just once in a while you speak with her, then I don't see why she should complain out loud like that.
Cut down the number of times he speaks with his mum? Cause of a girlfriend? That girl is just plain silly and acting immature. Tell her to go and grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by datguru: 11:54am On Oct 02, 2014
People wey dey shoot bullet for thread.... See me oooo . I no follow
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by kay29000(m): 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
MzPreshie: Cut down the number of times he speaks with his mum? Cause of a girlfriend? That girl is just plain silly and acting immature. Tell her to go and grow up.

Well, maybe, but some mothers can be too clingy too their sons and vice versa. Some mothers are so close to their sons that they start making decisions for the guy that affects his own nuclear family, and it can become a problem with the wife.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by KMTee(f): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
d way some mothers in law and wives go into rivalry baffles me..
some wives are extremely jealous
while some MILs are overprotective of their sons and control freaks

but for this particular girl of yours...marriage is not advisable...
na one day she go poison ya mama and sisters
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by blezzymoore: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
That girl is selfish and foolish. she is not a wife material
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Ksslib(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
That girl na ogbanje.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Vikky014(f): 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
vizkiz: I don't know why guys act st*upidly...don't you know that kindda girl will kick your mum's @ss outta the house if you marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Neroanna(f): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just a call from your mom and she is ranting She chop winch? angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Pdizzle(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ksslib: That girl na ogbanje.
definitely
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
kay29000:

Well, maybe, but some mothers can be too clingy too their sons and vice versa. Some mothers are so close to their sons that they start making decisions for the guy that affects his own nuclear family, and it can become a problem with the wife.
You got that right. But in this case, the girl is just annoyingly insecure. You heard him say she's also jealous when he's with other females, right?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Eryka(f): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmm... She might just stop you from communicating with your mum, female relatives and colleagues in the near future. Be careful.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Sarimah(f): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
She needs deliverance
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by kay29000(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
MzPreshie: You got that right. But in this case, the girl is just annoyingly insecure. You heard him say she's also jealous when he's with other females, right?

Yea, true.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
Huh?

Set your priorities aright abeg.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Jealous Of My Mum. by christybabe(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
How can she be jealous that you called your mum, is she mad, dnt even try that with my guy, he would kick you and your jealous ass out of his house. I even admire him, wen he calls his mum.
Common some girls should know their place in a man's life. Do not overdo things.
Tho some mothers can be over protective and over possessive, but hey girlfriend chill, she is his mum and would always be a part of his life.

(1) (Reply)

....... / Ladies, You Owe Us An Explanation!! / Some Crazy Weird Things I Did When I Was Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.