Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core (48174 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dnawah(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2014
Op God bless u,this gives me an answer.let me take us back to the days of Noah.genesis 7v11"in the 600 years of his life,in the 2nd month,the 7th day of the month,the same day were all the fountains of the heat deep broken up,and the windows of heaven were open".v 20 "15 cubits upward did the waters prevail;and the mountains were covered"my questions were,wat r the great deep,where is it located and where did all the massive volume of water went after?the one discovered by scientis,back to the great deep.chie!my God u know say u too much?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by goodnewz4u(m): 8:25am On Sep 04, 2014
Sparrow13: In the beginning, when God created the universe, The earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the spirit of God was moving over the water.
Gen. 1:1-2
Then God commanded, "let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear" and it was done.
He (GOD) name the land "Earth", and the water which had come together HE named "sea". And God was pleased with what he saw. Gen. 1:9-10
*THEY ONLY DISCOVER WHAT THE BIBLE SAID*
Yes my dear, they are just discovering it now and they are kind of surprised, but we that knows the Scriptures are not surprised about such discovery, because it's already written in the holy Scripture just as you said it here .
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 8:44am On Sep 04, 2014
naijaguy77:

Firstly, Science never claimed to know everything. In fact, the very essence of the scientific method is the admission that science does not know and needs to find out - research, hypothesise, experiment, confirmation, and repeat vigorously. It ia religion that tells you something and instructs you not to argue and to believe without evidence.

Secondly, if your reason for believing that seemingly complex things must have a creator, does that not lead to the bottomless hole of questions - who created the creator? Who created the creator of the creator? Who created the creator of the creator? And so on. At what point do you stop?

Maybe u should stop asking too many question and concentrate on wat u can...sum kind tinz pass u not even tinz abt God but sum tin human like us create ...
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2014
snthesis:

tell me, i'd like to hear

The question goes to u cos I want to learn
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 8:53am On Sep 04, 2014
dtito:

Maybe u should stop asking too many question and concentrate on wat u can...sum kind tinz pass u not even tinz abt God but sum tin human like us create ...

Smh.. If he can receive answers according to his questions why prevent and limit him??
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
iamord:

Wow!! It seems you guys have. A vast well of knowlege of the world.. Now that. The scientist have seen what. U guys already know about.. I will like to know. What is the use of the water there?

Yeah! Anyone who is into science and disciplined in any of geology, geophysics, geography, oceanography even environmental science should know all these. Ocean water plays vast majority of important roles to human existence. 1st is the inhabitation of important sediments like Hydrocarbon (crude oil), sand, rocks like Calcium Choride (CaCl2), and salt like Sodium Chloride (Nacl), fishes, some chemical importance like some drugs for human treatment are tapped from the water in the ocean and so many others. Others are transportation (ships moving goods from one continent to the other), recreational activities (like sport in the sense of diving, canoe competition etc). Just so many importance of ocean water.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by stacomaster(m): 9:15am On Sep 04, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.

ONE!!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by mexbreezy(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2014
Its Very Funny That Science Has Refused To Come Out Publicly And Admit The Scriptures Is Awesome...
Firstly... The Waters From The Deep, Were The Waters That Watered The Earth In Those Days According To The Bible Because The Lord Had Not Caused It To Rain Upon The Earth... And During The Flood It Was This Water That Caused Most Of The Destruction... After The Flood This Same Water Caused The Division Of The Earth... And Most Were Trapped In The Earth's Crust...
Source : A Scientific Approach To Biblical Mysteries By Robert .W. Faid..
Every Scientific Discovery Has A Root In The Bible... The Bible Even Recorded The Division Of The Earth And The Super-Continent In Genesis 10:25
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2014
iamord:

Smh.. If he can receive answers according to his questions why prevent and limit him??

D world has been in existence for a long time and a lot has happen...d white brought religion and started up dis atheist shit...dere aim na to deceive and destroy Africa...buh we don't see dis...man should just choose piety or evil..nt abt...stuff abt d world no body can ever understand till it ends.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Clinton594(m): 9:41am On Sep 04, 2014
c0nd0m: [size=40pt]OP!!! WHERE IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS LIE?

Phuck
angry
[/size]

Na only sauce?

Soup nko?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by russello: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2014
sleekymag: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. — Genesis 1:1 (KJV)
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. — Genesis 1:2 (KJV)

Wetin dey for Sokoto dey for your sokoto trousers. The earth was without form and void (empty), save for the endless wave of waters.

1 The world and all that is in it belong to the LORD;
the earth and all who live on it are his.
2 He built it on the deep waters beneath the earth
and laid its foundations in the ocean depths.

PSALM 24 (GNT)
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
RedBenson:

Yeah! Anyone who is into science and disciplined in any of geology, geophysics, geography, oceanography even environmental science should know all these. Ocean water plays vast majority of important roles to human existence. 1st is the inhabitation of important sediments like Hydrocarbon (crude oil), sand, rocks like Calcium Choride (CaCl2), and salt like Sodium Chloride (Nacl), fishes, some chemical importance like some drugs for human treatment are tapped from the water in the ocean and so many others. Others are transportation (ships moving goods from one continent to the other), recreational activities (like sport in the sense of diving, canoe competition etc). Just so many importance of ocean water.

Am. Talking about the “updated discovery” that this thread talks about
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2014
dtito:

D world has been in existence for a long time and a lot has happen...d white brought religion and started up dis atheist shit...dere aim na to deceive and destroy Africa...buh we don't see dis...man should just choose piety or evil..nt abt...stuff abt d world no body can ever understand till it ends.

Look Religion has been there from the beginning. Of mans existence. The whites where just successful in modern day organised. Religion.. Why.. Because they think deeper and we think lesser
..So they r in the best position to invent such.. Stop blaming people.. Blacks should put on their thinking caps. cos there is no free food in freetown
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2014
iamord:

Look Religion has been there from the beginning. Of mans existence. The whites where just successful in modern day organised. Religion.. Why.. Because they think deeper and we think lesser
..So they r in the best position to invent such.. Stop blaming people.. Blacks should put on their thinking caps. cos there is no free food in freetown

OK bro....but u overlooking and missing a lot of tinz...we r blacks diff from white...if God has given us d brain we go do am....stop seeing did white like d r everything... There r truth beneath d lie...ur work is to open ur mind and eye and be wise not to blame Africa...dis white people are not for real.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2014
dtito:

OK bro....but u overlooking and missing a lot of tinz...we r blacks diff from white...if God has given us d brain we go do am....stop seeing did white like d r everything... There r truth beneath d lie...ur work is to open ur mind and eye and be wise not to blame Africa...dis white people are not for real.

Lol.. Of course we are different.. But I want u to also know something! Cos I have seen in africa its always about the blame game.. Nobody will insult u if u don't give them the right to do so. take for example. I hope u know africa is not the only continent that was exploited by western powers.. So u know its not only about whites.. But go to asia and contrast how they handled their situation as compared to us here.. We must stop deceiving ourselves.. There is a problem with us as a people. I know that africa is the cradle of civilization .. But something went wrong along the line.. And now things have changed we have to stop living on past glory and create an new one ..cos today and tomorrow is what matters now. our ancestors are long gone although we have a lot to learn from them.. Am an advocate for black emancipation so I will not sugar coat words.. Till today not one african nation has raised up an organized religion goes to show the level of majority of the black peoples IQ is low due to low interest in discovery ,arts ,reading etc.. And it has evolved . I can mention a few . Even in your bible there is a lot to learn from the Israel that we see today.. And don't amount it to God. Cos they are one of the most evil people.. But if u look at it.. That's how they survive.. So the earlier black people learn to make their continent a better place for themselves abd take charge the better! Cos its a cold world..

No church in the wild

U in or u out

No middle stance
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzolexis(f): 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2014
uzoexcel:
pls tell 'em

the black man is very predictable...we reallly do v a long way to go undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All these pple u r quoting did they lie? Was this not written in the bible?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 4:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
iamord:

Lol.. Of course we are different.. But I want u to also know something! Cos I have seen in africa its always about the blame game.. Nobody will insult u if u don't give them the right to do so. take for example. I hope u know africa is not the only continent that was exploited by western powers.. So u know its not only about whites.. But go to asia and contrast how they handled their situation as compared to us here.. We must stop deceiving ourselves.. There is a problem with us as a people. I know that africa is the cradle of civilization .. But something went wrong along the line.. And now things have changed we have to stop living on past glory and create an new one ..cos today and tomorrow is what matters now. our ancestors are long gone although we have a lot to learn from them.. Am an advocate for black emancipation so I will not sugar coat words.. Till today not one african nation has raised up an organized religion goes to show the level of majority of the black peoples IQ is low due to low interest in discovery ,arts ,reading etc.. And it has evolved . I can mention a few . Even in your bible there is a lot to learn from the Israel that we see today.. And don't amount it to God. Cos they are one of the most evil people.. But if u look at it.. That's how they survive.. So the earlier black people learn to make their continent a better place for themselves abd take charge the better! Cos its a cold world..

No church in the wild

U in or u out

No middle stance

The Israel u see now is not not d Jews...American made dat fake country... D high u realise d plan of d westerners u will get closer to wat I want u to see...buh read abt d Dooms day try to ask every question DAT concerns it..save
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
oluamid:

Are you a fan of Heroes?
Yes,my best actor was Peter Petrelli

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by nibson(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
maybe this explains the great flood in the bible......javascript:void(0);
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by TDstarr: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
iamord:

U are a victim of educational and religious brainwash
u can google it dear
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
the bible can be interpreted anywhere and any how u want

uzolexis:

All these pple u r quoting did they lie? Was this not written in the bible?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.