Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core (48178 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
Am so happy to read this .. The truth aboutt the earth being. Hollow is unfolding.. And very soon the proof will be out.. People wake up
There is more than meets the eye.
There is a second world on earth and its beneath the earth. Be enlightened!!!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Mavrick2012: 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.
so,what you saying is "no beautiful thing that exist without a creator",is that?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by macof(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sparrow13: In the beginning, when God created the universe, The earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the spirit of God was moving over the water.
Gen. 1:1-2
Then God commanded, "let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear" and it was done.
He (GOD) name the land "Earth", and the water which had come together HE named "sea". And God was pleased with what he saw. Gen. 1:9-10
*THEY ONLY DESCOVER WHAT THE BIBLE SAID*

the Bible explains nothing
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
Sparrow13: In the beginning, when God created the universe, The earth was formless and desolate. The raging ocean that covered everything was engulfed in total darkness, and the spirit of God was moving over the water.
Then God commanded, "let the water below the sky come together in one place, so that the land will appear" and it was done.
He (GOD) name the land "Earth", and the water which had come together HE named "sea". And God was pleased with what he saw. Gen. 1:9-10

Mythology and some other regligions have said it too #fact
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2014
ZUBY77: Waste of time and resources.
In Africa, TB Joshua just prays and these things get revealed to him. I m sure he has seen this one.
Why spending billions of dollars trying to discover this?

I bet half of you won't understand what I mean here but its OK.
You can curse, isn't that the only thing your badly configured brain knows how to do?

If there is only one thing I understand.. Its that you are lost, brainwashed .. And deep in a personality cult
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Okijajuju1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
emmyrichie:

Iyaff cot you. So ur second moniker is c0nd0m. grin grin

I am a married man please..

I don't know anybody called Moniker and my religion forbids c0nd0m..

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Christmasdon(m): 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
So all this water God used to lift Noah's Ark that is where they are parked, Ok, Chai! continue....
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dee60: They are discovering what is in The Bible. If scientists will acknowledge The Bible they will see more and more truths. At the first flood, water came down from above and covered the earth. On the 40th day, the waters assuaged - I believe that at that pint the waters were taken down and have been locked up there, so that it no longer can destroy the earth.

Well done to the scientists who are discovering these things. God creates, scientists discover!

U still very shallow minded and it pains me.. Not just annoy me! You tthat have been witth tthe bible since why haven't u known about this.. Why don't you use your prophets and seers tto find natural resource in tthe ground?? Don't u know that Other mythologies have talked about tthis and even gone deeper than this?? An sure u don't know the. Earth is hollow and tthere are people living within.. When the truth comes out again u will say the bible confirmed it too
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2014
samnificent: So u mean journey to de center/centre of de earth was real??

Its very real and there are. Races There by far advance than us..and some extint creatures that existed
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Okijajuju1(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
dtito:

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/19/massive-ocean-discovered-towards-the-earths-core/ ....Thomas grin

I knew the article was full of Shiit. angry

Stop smoking e-gbo and visiting those useless sites.. angry
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
propzncribz:

Yea good point but they should just seal the hole where the used to discover this ocean and forget about it. There are at least 5 oceans we haven't seen all off. I doubt there's anything down there.

Doubt that, boko haram no get power reach. One nuclear rocket will destroy boko haram finish but unfortunately that means bringing down most of west Africa

Oh yest there are things there beyond your wildest imagination.. Reading. Your first post I Understand. Why. Blacks have contributed little is present discoveries and innovations
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by gatiano(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
the daddy of my daddy.
panachuku: who created this earth
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by BodyKiss(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
ZUBY77: Waste of time and resources.
In Africa, TB Joshua just prays and these things get revealed to him. I m sure he has seen this one.
Why spending billions of dollars trying to discover this?

I bet half of you won't understand what I mean here but its OK.
You can curse, isn't that the only thing your badly configured brain knows how to do?

See reasoning, na wa o.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by kingk(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014

macof: the Bible explains nothing

Which other book explained as the ^^^^
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
back2sender: While the western world keep researching and making new discoveries we over here has turn all warehouses most especially in nigeria to churches. The church wants to determine how people should live thier life just like what happened years back when the Catholics church was the ruling emperor .
This discoveries has added to the body of knowledge .

All ye brainwashed people..even to the muslims

This is for u

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
natureblack: welcome to AFRICA ,a place where faith moves mountain

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
uzoexcel:
pls tell 'em

the black man is very predictable...we reallly do v a long way to go undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Good to see u here.. R u seeing my comments on hollow earth.. ?

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
jdilight: This is a common knowledge for bible students. The water that swallow the first world had a part coming from the depth of the earth while the other from heaven in Noah's time.

Let me ask u a question?
What happened before earth was created?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Mavrick2012: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......
"floodgates of the sky" hahaha.The naive writters of the great book assumed their was an accumulation of water behind the sky.infact,NIV calls it gates of heaven,because they thought(like every other naive acient man)that the gods reside above the farmerment..LOL

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2014
TDstarr: All dese things are already in the bible, in noah's ark story wich is true cos the ark was discorvered, u can google it, d bible says and the fountains of the earth was open,

U are a victim of educational and religious brainwash
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dee60:

What do they do in the churches? Encourage people to be the best they can be! Thank God for churches who are producing great people who will make a great nation. All those countries of the West making these breakthroughs will acknowledge that their strong Christian foundation has helped them to advance.

Don't forget that the motto of America still reads 'In God We Trust'. Check their currency and it is there.

U are funny you know
And u really need to wake up to reality quick!!!
IS the entity “GOD” affiliated to only christanity??

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by olubukola07(f): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.

...And shows us in ways like this that He is greater than all of us put together.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
harffie: They only discover what God wants them to discover!

I guess that answers why africans have made little or no discovery. Shey

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
lol..will check it out grin grin grin grin
iamord:

Good to see u here.. R u seeing my comments on hollow earth.. ?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by osnova(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
OH REALLY?SCIENTIST AND THEIR CRAP SINCE D TIME MAN ATE D FORBBIDEN FRUIT
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
hahahahaahaha...hohohohohohohohoho....hahahahahahaha
i dnt bother arguin wid ds ones again..its a lost cause
iamord:

U still very shallow minded and it pains me.. Not just annoy me! You tthat have been witth tthe bible since why haven't u known about this.. Why don't you use your prophets and seers tto find natural resource in tthe ground?? Don't u know that Other mythologies have talked about tthis and even gone deeper than this?? An sure u don't know the. Earth is hollow and tthere are people living within.. When the truth comes out again u will say the bible confirmed it too
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2014
and u that believed in God, why dddnt u or ur pastor discover this?
susanbussy: The earth was covered with water from the beginning..... All this still goes back to God. ... Let's acknowledge him.
if scientists can just believe in God I guess their research would be easier lol

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
and in the number of years u v lived on this planet,u havnt ever bothered to ask why its only the west that seems to make breakthroughs even though they arent as 'churchious' as us?whyz africa nt making breakthroughs?u mean u v never wondered or asked deep within urself?dnt u guys ever reflect
Dee60:

What do they do in the churches? Encourage people to be the best they can be! Thank God for churches who are producing great people who will make a great nation. All those countries of the West making these breakthroughs will acknowledge that their strong Christian foundation has helped them to advance.

Don't forget that the motto of America still reads 'In God We Trust'. Check their currency and it is there.

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
and why is the blackk man nt discovering anything?anything at all?why cant build we build a spaceship that can take us to d moon?
harffie: They only discover what God wants them to discover!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Vstuffs(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
dtito:

Yeah u are rite...I wanna learn..buh hope nah free
no...not free check thread for more details...or whatsapp me
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by uzoexcel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
seriously?seriously?
osnova: OH REALLY?SCIENTIST AND THEIR CRAP SINCE D TIME MAN ATE D FORBBIDEN FRUIT
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by iamord(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
natureblack: nigga please,spare me your "Puzzle of Genesis"

WHO DID CAIN FEAR WOULD KILL HIM?

Gen.4:13- Cain said to the Lord,"my punishment is more than I can bear.
Gen 4:14- Today You are driving me from the land,and I will be hidden from Your presence,I will be a restless wanderer on earth,and whoever finds me will kill me.

A wise person Has asked a question

What about

Genisis 4 vs 17

17 Cain knew his wife, and she
conceived and bore Enoch. When he
built a city, he called the name of the
city after the name of his son, Enoch.

A CITY

I mean are people of ths brainwashed still using their anus to think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.