Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core (48164 Views)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Human-like Species Discovered In South Africa (Photos) / Nigerian Survives 3-Days At Bottom Of Atlantic Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by fm7070: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
jahbiz: I wish you guys quick discovery of Garden of Eden, I need a fruit from tree of life.

They can never discover that one.
2 Powerful angels are guarding that place with sword of fire.
Few research will lead the scientist away from God
But much more research will lead us back to this Awesome God

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by CharlieMaria(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okijajuju1: [size=24pt]OP!!! WHERE IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS LIE?

angry
[/size]
You should have said stew rather.
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by jerryjere(m): 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
panachuku: who created this earth
ask me
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okijajuju1: [size=28pt]NO Sauce!!! angry [/size]

OP is a Liar.. .angry

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/19/massive-ocean-discovered-towards-the-earths-core/ ....Thomas grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by ogaju007(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......

what is this crap?
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by adedayourt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Let science keep descovering now till eternity they ll never get to the end of Gods wonderS.

Kudos nevertheless

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
natureblack: I can't seem to comprehend what you've just written.

Wat the f*ck are you tryna type ? undecided
Lolz...corrected d error.....was outta space den..dude
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
benELOHIM7: how does this tackle ebol a??
He he...it don't need to
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by McWhillion(m): 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares d shit out of me. What do they call people that are sacred of big ocean or so?
Thalassophobia
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Blakjewelry: Dis fake gist don reach frontpage?
Bros u d beef d topic... Just bring chopstix along... Hehe
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by tonyx4x44(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
mstik: wow...
water makes up about two-thirds of the earth....
this reservoir is three times the size of all water on earth....
interesting.....

of the earth's surface!
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quotthor=faqman]i think this is the source the op get it from
http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/19/massive-ocean-discovered-towards-the-earths-core/[/quotpe]
Yeah u r rite...Lolz....nah me u address like dah....u eye
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
olaxco2f:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQHuyu7KQe4

seeing is beliving oooooo! chai
Tanx bro
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by musaajebor(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
funny thang is
this i not actually a new discovery
Nicola Tesla discovered it about a century ago. He proposed a hollow earth where water flows to the center of d earth (core) from the surface oceans and vice versa.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Mekanus(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Repteam: This water scares d shit out of me. What do they call people that are sacred of big ocean or so?
oceanophobia grin
oceanophobia
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by susanbussy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
The earth was covered with water from the beginning..... All this still goes back to God. ... Let's acknowledge him.
if scientists can just believe in God I guess their research would be easier lol
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
ignis: I wish I can get a detailed explanation of this... The write up looks too sketchy and it's not elaborate.
Maybe u need to embrass ur dick- tionary or concentrate more...no string attach. grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Kei144(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
[size=14pt]And water from this underneath ocean has never come out during volcanic eruptions? This sounds like a theory from Africa; very unreasonable.[/size]
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
JuanDeDios:
Where is your source - or are you the person that made the discovery? Why is this on the front page without a source?

http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/19/massive-ocean-discovered-towards-the-earths-core/ thomas
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by afemgbosey(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
[KJV] Revelation 0:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by richling77(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
bushdoc9919: It came about after the seven days, that the water of the flood came upon the earth. In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, on the seventeenth day of the month, on the same day all the fountains of the great deep burst open, and the floodgates of the sky were opened. The rain fell upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.…

Genesis 7 vs 10-12.

Interesting......

This is the only book that explains the existence of humans on earth and establish the fact that we have another place as heaven. Why won't I believe in Christ.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Edunwa302(m): 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2014
geophysicist on point
pray i ll soon b like j
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
jahbiz: I wish you guys quick discovery of Garden of Eden, I need a fruit from tree of life.

Lol...if u need a fruit from d tree of life.....I will say u smoke sum kush..dats d fruit
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by dtito(m): 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
fm7070:

They can never discover that one.
2 Powerful angels are guarding that place with sword of fire.
Few research will lead the scientist away from God
But much more research will lead us back to this Awesome God

U sound wise....like a jew
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by HandOfChukwu: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2014
I wonder how long it will be before these stup1d oyibos decide to drill a hole down there to "discover" things, they must be stopped before we all die as a result of their mumu behavior.

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by kingk(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
The hidden water could also act as a buffer for the oceans on the surface, explaining why they have stayed the same size for millions of years.

And the atheist are like....where's your source

All thanks to the creator (God) for he's now revealing the secrete thing to people for millions of years
Shame on us human, for we have failed as the bible said but, we still won't accept our downfall as a man.
May God have mercy on me and everyone that have doubted his handwork (creation).

#Team Believe the Bible#

1 Like

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by 01emek(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kei144: [size=14pt]And water from this underneath ocean has never come out during volcanic eruptions? This sounds like a theory from Africa; very unreasonable.[/size]
don't you hear that it 700km under the earth surface?? During volcanic eruptions, its not as deep as 700km mybe just 300km.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Okijajuju1: [size=24pt]OP!!! WHERE IS THE SAUCE FOR THIS LIE?

angry
[/size]

Iyaff cot you. So ur second moniker is c0nd0m. grin grin
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by kingk(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
richling77:

This is the only book that explains the existence of humans on earth and establish the fact that we have another place as heaven. Why won't I believe in Christ.

Seconded bro......

A book that contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinner and the happiness of believers...
What sweet me most is that "it's precepts are binding, it histories are true and it's decisions are immutable.
Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by marvelito: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Dee60:

What do they do in the churches? Encourage people to be the best they can be! Thank God for churches who are producing great people who will make a great nation. All those countries of the West making these breakthroughs will acknowledge that their strong Christian foundation has helped them to advance.

Don't forget that the motto of America still reads 'In God We Trust'. Check their currency and it is there.
it means in gold oil diamond we trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Ocean Discovered Towards The Earths Core by hardbody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
eleojo23: Science keeps discovering more and more. Methinks there are still many things science doesn't know yet. There is definitely a creator somewhere who masterfully designed the universe.

Another proof that there is a creator, the Almighty. His name is Jehovah. Read Genesis and find out that in the course of creation, the world as we now know it was covered with water. The water did not evaporate, it went down under. What the scientists claim to be finding out now has always been there and documented for all of us to learn and utilize in giving reverential fear to the masterful creator of the universe.

Just reminding me of Mungo Park who was said to have discovered River Niger when indeed the river was always there meandering its way from the plateau of Futa djallon.....

God, even in my most sinful state, i still recognize, respect and honour you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Use Of Padlock Hole? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Beautiful But Deadly Poison Dart Frogs (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.