Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (8920 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed His Faculty Girls [chapter 2] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Aysuperstories: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
It was all smiles for Hanks who had just been offered admission to study biochemistry in the prestigious University of Benin. His department was under the faculty of Life Sciences, hence, they shared the same lecture hall.

This lecture theatre has a capacity of 1000 persons, most of which are girls - beautiful ones at that. In fact, it is a very difficult thing to stand out in the crowd per se, but Hanks did it unconsciously.

Hanks is a 6 ft 2 inches tall dark boy with a pair of red lips and athletic body. His eyes are brown, while his teeth is snow white. Yet within the heart of this dashing youngman, frustration dominated. Why was Hanks very sad? He was having problem with clearance.

His clearance officer was delaying his clearance for some erotic reasons she had. This hot lady was having a crush on Hanks! This is the first faze of the romance saga that followed.

Because of his problems, Hanks always came to class late in the morning, around 10am when everyone was already seated. This unusual late-coming to class got 2000 eyes constantly drooling over the worried boy. Unknown to him, every girl in the faculty wanted to know details of his life and have him as their lover. All eyes focused on him as he walked to the top of the lecture theatre daily - innocent and uncertain.

This quietness, timidity, vulnerability and uniqueness made him irresistible to these girls who longed for a romantic affair with him. One such girl is Adaeze....... (episode 2 )
see episode 2 at link below (if you enjoy the story you can also follow all the episode at link)
http://aysuperstories..it/2014/09/how-hanks-wooed-his-faculty-girls-pt-2.html
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by marieolae(f): 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Y start what you cannot finish?

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by bamvik(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
K . Waiting for season3
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Aysuperstories: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: Y start what you cannot finish?
this i will certainly finish grin as long as you guys enjoy it
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Houseofglam7(f): 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Super story. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by marieolae(f): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aysuperstories:
this i will certainly finish grin as long as you guys enjoy it
I'm enjoying so please finish
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Dreyl(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Houseofglam7: Super story. undecided
Story story grin

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by hatux: 4:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Story story...
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by fr3do(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
When chm113 do am something!

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by rioemmanuel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014
smh

3 Likes

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Aysuperstories: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Aysuperstories: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
rioemmanuel: smh
if thats your problem why not keep it to yourself (do i look like jonathan? undecided)
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by kropelgrada(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aysuperstories:
if thats your problem why not keep it to yourself (do i look like jonathan? undecided)
Shut up!!!!
You dimwit
We don't want to hear your bleeping stories
Go tell your stories some where else...
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by WoodcrestMayor(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
PAIR of red lips?!grin Set of white teeth and dark skin.Dis combo is undecided
The guy must look like ojuju calabar

5 Likes

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Aysuperstories: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
kropelgrada:
Shut up!!!!
You dimwit
We don't want to hear your bleeping stories
Go tell your stories some where else...

who is we? did someone force to visit the thread?...and you're so manner-less! i know your type. if you don't like why don't you just move on...

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by VocalWalls: 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
No wahala...

When they see their CGPA after the first session, they will know better.

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by chachi420(f): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
nice story cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Gbengem(m): 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Abeg come update dis tin sharpely.
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by DonaldGenes(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
marieolae: I'm enjoying so please finish

(((((((((FoLD ARMS)))))))))
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by pendusky(m): 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
Waiting for story end cheesy

BTW

Uyo's Largest Shopping Festival Is Here Again

more #UyoShoppingFestival on Twitter or
https://www.nairaland.com/1886520/uyos-largest-shopping-festival-here

DonaldGenes I see u grin
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by DonaldGenes(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Aysuperstories: It was all smiles for Hanks who had just been offered admission to study biochemistry in the prestigious University of Benin. His department was under the faculty of Life Sciences, hence, they shared the same lecture hall.

Stories for kindergartens
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by DonaldGenes(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
pendusky: Waiting for story end cheesy

BTW

Uyo's Largest Shopping Festival Is Here Again

more #UyoShoppingFestival on Twitter or
https://www.nairaland.com/1886520/uyos-largest-shopping-festival-here

DonaldGenes I see u grin

Lolz,
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Wolison(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Story for the gods.......op was in the toilet while posting this trash, mounting on top of a very high weed

1 Like

Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by sujex2015: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
[[NIGERIA]]
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by XXX5(m): 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
nyc story..... wed learn tips of getting laid here b4 resuming
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by iheanyi40(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2014
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2014
Am enjoying the story,plz jst finish the write up.
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by 100Cents: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Year one love ...
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
did dis happen in Nigeria?
just asking.
Re: How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] by merieam16(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice story..am enjoyin dis already. ride on

(1) (Reply)

Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / Sex And Fasting / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.