Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome (8917 Views)

A Crime Being Handsome? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Easzy96(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
It’s a wonderful gift to be good looking. In this context we are talking about people who are born good looking. As a proud member of the “attractive people association”. I can tell you that there are more demerits than merits to being good looking.
Today I will share with you, the disadvantages of being a fine boy.
ENVY
Jealousy from friends. I have experienced this lot of times. In a group of five friends and just one is handsome, the possibility of the other four to be envious of him is very high. He gets all the beautiful girls. There girlfriends have a crush on him. He will constantly gets accuse of trying to snatch a friend’s girlfriend.
INTIMIDATION
When an attractive guy is talking to a less attractive girl, she might get intimidated and would feel he only wants her for sex and he is not really into her.
THEY ARE TAGGED “PLAYER”
There is this popular believe that fine boys do not have one girlfriend but multiple girlfriends. That is not always true. I believe double dating is not a looks thing but depends on the individual personality.
PEOPLE MISTAKE THEIR CONFEDENCE FOR COCKY-NESS
Good looking guys who are confident and not shy of showing off what they have are considered to be arrogant and proud. Handsome guy are victims of misconceptions.
THEY DON’T GET EMPLOYED EASILY
Handsome guys find it difficult to find a job, may be because employers who are of the same sex let their jealousy get the better of them or they see good looking guys as a threat. Me and my friend went to look for a job. When we got there the man who was the interviewer was telling his colleagues discreetly. “ha! Shey dis ones way dey do fine boys fit do the work, abegi call the next person joor”. We never got the job because of our looks.
LONELINESS
Most good looking guys are lonely, most people conclude that handsome Guys have so many people clustered around them, but no, even sometimes when a girl sees a handsome guy, she will choose to ignore him with the thought that he already has a lots of girls at his side. You discover most handsome guys are with little friends while some are even single.
PRETTY GIRLS PLAY HARD TO GET
Most beautiful girls believe that whenever they accept to date a good looking guy, it is a massive conceit of power. So they put up a higher wall of defense when handsome guys approach them.
THEY ARE PERCIEVED TO BE LESS MANLY
There is this notion in our society that for you to be perceived more masculine, you have to be not so good looking. Most fine boys are believed to be weaklings.
Read more:

https://9jalife.com.ng/8-disadvantages-handsome/

1 Like

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by UDUJ(m): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
Easzy96:

It’s a wonderful gift to be good looking. In this context we are talking about people who are born good looking. As a proud member of the “attractive people association”. I can tell you that there are more demerits than merits to being good looking.
ENVY
Jealousy from friends. I have experienced this lot of times. In a group of five friends and just one is handsome, the possibility of the other four to be envious of him is very high. He gets all the beautiful girls. There girlfriends have a crush on him. He will constantly gets accuse of trying to snatch a friend’s girlfriend.
INTIMIDATION
When an attractive guy is talking to a less attractive girl, she might get intimidated and would feel he only wants her for sex and he is not really into her.
THEY ARE TAGGED “PLAYER”
There is this popular believe that fine boys do not have one girlfriend but multiple girlfriends. That is not always true. I believe double dating is not a looks thing but depends on the individual personality.
Good looking guys who are confident and not shy of showing off what they have are considered to be arrogant and proud. Handsome guy are victims of misconceptions.
Handsome guys find it difficult to find a job, may be because employers who are of the same sex let their jealousy get the better of them or they see good looking guys as a threat. Me and my friend went to look for a job. When we got there the man who was the interviewer was telling his colleagues discreetly. “ha! Shey dis ones way dey do fine boys fit do the work, abegi call the next person joor”. We never got the job because of our looks.
LONELINESS
Most good looking guys are lonely, most people conclude that handsome Guys have so many people clustered around them, but no, even sometimes when a girl sees a handsome guy, she will choose to ignore him with the thought that he already has a lots of girls at his side. You discover most handsome guys are with little friends while some are even single.
Most beautiful girls believe that whenever they accept to date a good looking guy, it is a massive conceit of power. So they put up a higher wall of defense when handsome guys approach them.
There is this notion in our society that for you to be perceived more masculine, you have to be not so good looking. Most fine boys are believed to be weaklings.
Read more:

[/s]

Absolute Trash

5 Likes

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ERORR404(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
okay
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by HausaOverlord: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well I can't blame u for writing this peace of shyte, u are certainly the more better looking one from ur pictur with this ur platoon of ugly ass motherfuckers God damn

3 Likes

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Really?
Thank God I'm Not Handsome o... sad

2 Likes

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by fuellessgen: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
All the guys in your profile picture are ugly. So, which one is you? undecided
Niggas be deluding themselves since forever.

1 Like

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by DaniDani(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
So because of this make I come ugly abi?

..As if I be handsome guy
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Raydans: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Most of the points are so true

I remembered when the job part affected me alot
It got to a point I prayed for change of looks after a black looking hr man bounced me, he considered me not fit for the job because he thinks my physical appearance doesn't blend.

Every interview they act asif they don't believe what am saying.

The player mentality ladies always have towards you is something else.
Temporary Loneliness too
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by ERORR404(m): 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Raydans:
Most of the points are so true

I remembered when the job part affected me alot
It got to a point I prayed for change of looks after a black looking hr man bounced me, he considered me not fit for the job because he thinks my physical appearance doesn't blend.

Every interview they act asif they don't believe what am saying.

The player mentality ladies always have towards you is something else.
Temporary Loneliness too
if that is you in your dp,wakanda pose is that

1 Like

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by STILESGANG: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
You forgot to mention that majority of them are always broke

1 Like

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Easzy96(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
HausaOverlord:
Well I can't blame u for writing this peace of shyte, u are certainly the more better looking one from ur pictur with this ur platoon of ugly ass motherfuckers God damn
what is this one saying... Oga just read the Content and leave... Instead of the nuisance...
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

Absolute Trash
U just being wicked by cancelling everything. I can't just stop laffn.
Just a little sense in plenty write up.

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by myself13: 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
All stand! Give it all for our new MR Handsome! Easzy96!

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by daviesblaze(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
OP is that you in your profile. or should we wait for your attractive face undecided
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Rucheen(m): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
OP is an infant
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Which pretty girl go play hard to get to Ramsey Noah....na soft to get ni.....na if dem cover the handsomeness with black nylon dem go dey play hard to get..na that hard to get part I no agree
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by myself13: 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Rucheen:
OP is an infant

1 Like

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by MistadeRegal(m): 12:58am On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:
[s][/s]

Absolute Trash

Absolutely true.
No trash.
I know what I'm saying.
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by UDUJ(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Absolutely true.
No trash.
I know what I'm saying.

Ok if you say so. I feel you just described polar opposites
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by UDUJ(m): 1:09am On Apr 06, 2018
Grayjoy:
U just being wicked by cancelling everything. I can't just stop laffn.
Just a little sense in plenty write up.

Just being a realist cool
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by GSteve001(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2018
Well... You're close sha

Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by TheUpsetGirl(m): 5:29am On Apr 06, 2018
trash
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Raydans: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
trash
Why undecided
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Kimcutie: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Easzy96:

ENVY
INTIMIDATION
THEY ARE TAGGED “PLAYER”
LONELINESS
Read more:

I agree on all, except the last disadvantage.
Re: 15 Disadvantages Of Being Handsome by Raydans: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Fasting / The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.