Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 (6717 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
I am boiling to boiling point.

Imagine this girl o. Anything I do she wants to challenge me. Before they finish building that house I was tenant. She just parked in this year. If I fry plantain, she will go out and buy plaintain to fry too. No respect as old tenant.. grin

Yesterday, I spread my cloths for wire, instead of her to wait for my cloth to dry, she wash her pant, shift my cloth and spread her pants. I came home and wanted to cry cry

I told my friend that the day I will beat her that I will push her inside my room and lock the door, swallow the key, beat her from morning till evening. shocked

To teach her a lesson undecided

My problem is my friend ask me, " What if after beating her she get pregnant "

Nairalanders, I am confuse, what should I do ? embarassed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by luckycliff: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
ADmonish her so dat she will born for u no beating

2 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by RichDad1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2014
Get well soon bro

37 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by crisycent: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2014
Go hang yourself undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by AdeniyiA(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
that means she yielded to correction

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lol, op take heart grin

6 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by echobee(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ops,
So sorry,never knew ur EBOLA as affected ur brain box angry

7 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2014
;Dlmao

2 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op all you need to do is call and tell her u want to show her something you are scared of in your room then lock her up and beat her with koboko
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by PheezyLee(m): 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
prettythicksme: @op all you need to do is call and tell her u want to show her something you are scared of in your room then lock her up and beat her with koboko
ur advice sounds pretty good! 4rm xperience? tongue smiley
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2014
prettythicksme: @op all you need to do is call and tell her u want to show her something you are scared of in your room then lock her up and beat her with koboko

Tanks you..

But how can she get pregnant after only beating her ? undecided

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by adepiero: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
tongue so boring! get a life bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
go ahead and beat her undecided

so far you can feed her..

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by mizcalvina(f): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
RichDad1: Get well soon bro
ahahahahahhaha so funny

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by iheanyi40(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Andyblaze is dis one of ya students undecided

4 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by simdam500(m): 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
100Cents: I told my friend that the day I will beat her that I will push her inside my room and lock the door, swallow the key, beat her from morning till evening. shocked

To teach her a lesson undecided

My problem is my friend ask me, " What if after beating her she get pregnant "

you friend has brought up a question you want WE nl's to solve.....

*innocent mind active* beating her won't make her get pregnant, it will only hurt her and teach her a lesson of 9month

3 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by jnrbayano(m): 5:39pm On Sep 03, 2014

My friend, the Op is perfectly okay. That's his behaviour naturally.

Telling him to get well (to stop talking rubbish) he will view it as you are trying to spoil him because in his mind he is okay.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by duni04(m): 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Buhahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
Abeg no comot my intestine. Biko

2 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by nickz(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
go and build your own house bro!!
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2014
Pictures or I don believe you...

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Another patient gone AWOL.
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by dazzlingbeau(f): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kill yourself.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by sunex: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
Teaching her a lesson is a nice idea bt wen doing dat jus protect the caain so she won't beat u later oo

2 Likes

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Mcbussy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
mizcalvina: ahahahahahhaha so funny

Choi!!...see racks!!! shocked ....your pix got ma heart skipping like a scratched CD kiss grin
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Kingblingz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2014
Op u be Tenant she be Tenant so what's d issue here Abi them give u headboy 4 d house?
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by dexy007(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Kill yourself.... angry angry

Haba madam! Kill lowunlowun btw tho u so so pretty. kiss tongue kiss
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by dazzlingbeau(f): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thank you kiss
dexy007:

Haba madam! Kill lowunlowun btw tho u so so pretty. kiss tongue kiss
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by chimerase2: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
100cent wen we were advicing u how to get over ur EX undecided
This was not among our bargain
But believe u me wen next u catch dat gal spreading her pant ontop ur cloth call her inside for mgba ndi Congo(congo fight) angry

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
mizcalvina: ahahahahahhaha so funny

Dat ur profile pic wink quality packaging
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
iheanyi40: Andyblaze is dis one of ya students undecided

hahahahahahhahahhaha

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by mizcalvina(f): 8:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
faceURfront:

Dat ur profile pic wink quality packaging
cheesy blushing

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.