Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 (6721 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by mizcalvina(f): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
Mcbussy:

Choi!!...see racks!!! shocked ....your pix got ma heart skipping like a scratched CD kiss grin
grin
Mcbussy:

Choi!!...see racks!!! shocked ....your pix got ma heart skipping like a scratched CD kiss grin
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by MisterLongman(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
100 Cents has gone mad againgringrin..... But seriously, how do you guys come up with various nollywood storylines.

1 Like

Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Crocz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
When I begin to read some threads on this romance section, I feel for the future of this nation...when will people we call professionals learn to do their jobs?

Had the doctors and gatemen at whatever "psychiatric home" this "poncupine" craws out from done their jobs...I wouldn't have read this garbage...*sighs and shake head*
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Icekeeng(m): 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
mizcalvina: ahahahahahhaha so funny
Blood of God! Why causing this sort of traffic with ur pix? Chai! Is do!
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by isacolukay(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2014

Ur profile pic just made my day.
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
We need the dislike button
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by xtervaganza(m): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
RichDad1: Get well soon bro
u made me laff really hard
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by deor03(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2014

You need to play come Abuja. Check flight tickets shocked
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by tobiboss(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Lol
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by cassyrooy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
prettythicksme: @op all you need to do is call and tell her u want to show her something you are scared of in your room then lock her up and beat her with koboko
The one btw his legs?
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2014
Kingblingz: Op u be Tenant she be Tenant so what's d issue here Abi them give u headboy 4 d house?

Ayam tia taker..
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
grin grin
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2014
A minute of silence for a fellow Nlander who lost his senses

#BTW,as per old tenant wetin b ur post for d house#
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
donvidar: A minute of silence to a fellow Nlander who lost his senses

#BTW,as per old tenant wetin b ur post for d house#

100Cents:
Ayam tia taker..
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by yungEX(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
RichDad1: Get well soon bro
LMAO!!!!
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Ur really pretty o young girl. That ur brëast na die I swear. grin
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by osnova(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
BOILING TO BOINLING POINT....ABI BROILR U GOT AS A NEIGHBOUR?
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by experimentist: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Thank you kiss
mehn, u've got a nice breastss cool
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by experimentist: 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
come, dat thing weh u carry fo chest no dey heavy u
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by ninovandross(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
@op park from the house na, abi u neva tire to be tenant, space full sambisa anyhow go lodge dia #shikena
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by BaddieKay(f): 11:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
Maybe u need to wear some boxing gloves 1st b4 bringing her in for the beating lipsrsealed tongue
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by seankay(m): 12:25am On Sep 04, 2014
adepiero: tongue so boring! get a life bro
OP na mumu but its not boring bro grin
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by 100Cents: 2:28am On Sep 04, 2014
dazzlingbeau: Kill yourself.... angry angry

If I kee myself, who will marry me and you ?
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by lawrenceunaa: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Tanks you..

But how can she get pregnant after only beating her ? undecided
by flogging her with a di.ck
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
cassyrooy: The one btw his legs?
yes you gerrit
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
100Cents:

Tanks you..

But how can she get pregnant after only beating her ? undecided
so you are telling me you don't know the kind of koboko I am taking about the one I am talking about can make her pregnant
Re: See What I Want To Do To My Neighbor ( Viewers Discretion) +18 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
[quote author=PheezyLee]
ur advice sounds pretty good! 4rm xperience? tongue smiley[/quote loll so you understand the advice right you can as well do that for any girl who dey form or do anyhow to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

.......... / Is This Why They Always Say Women Have Fish Brain? / Share your Experience with University Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.