Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Is She The One? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The One? (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The One? by askakim(m): 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have a good Lady friend who is always checking on me everytime,asking me about work and how my day went and she is in her finals now,but I don't feel anything for her now because I don't want to break her heart later in the future, I still have a lot to achieve in Life because am a career guy,also in my middle 20's, Do I tell her to wait or should I Lie to her that am in a Courtship?.... Please need mature advice
Re: Is She The One? by Eberex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2014
Checking on you means either of the following: she likes your person and asking after you clearly means she wants to get a message across to you that she wants your attention, and wouldn't mind to continue with her acts (even though its not a guarantee that she is a caring type) that's women for you. In anycase try and be friends with her and if luck is on your side, you will end up liking her as much as she does you.

1 Like

Re: Is She The One? by Rexphobia(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Why do you want her to wait? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her?
Re: Is She The One? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
askakim: I have a good Lady friend who is always checking on me everytime,asking me about work and how my day went and she is in her finals now,but I don't feel anything for her now because I don't want to break her heart later in the future, I still have a lot to achieve in Life because am a career guy,also in my middle 20's, Do I tell her to wait or should I Lie to her that am in a Courtship?.... Please need mature advice

How can you tell her to wait when you don't feel anything for her?

You don't need to lie just tell her you know she will like a serious relationship and you cannot give that to her. Free the gal its not every woman that comes your way you must hook up with leave it as friends.

2 Likes

Re: Is She The One? by Rexphobia(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
andromida:

You don't need to lie just tell her you know she will like a serious relationship and you cannot give that to her. Free the gal its not every woman that comes your way you must hook up with leave it as friends.

bless you
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
[quote author=Rexphobia]Why do you want her to wait? Do you want to spend the rest of your life with her? [/I am this spiritual person because I have gone through a lot back then in my undergraduate days... Any babe I will court must be ok spiritually..tnx
Re: Is She The One? by Enegod(m): 3:56pm On Sep 03, 2014
askakim: I have a good Lady friend who is always checking on me everytime,asking me about work and how my day went and she is in her finals now,but I don't feel anything for her now because I don't want to break her heart later in the future, I still have a lot to achieve in Life because am a career guy,also in my middle 20's, Do I tell her to wait or should I Lie to her that am in a Courtship?.... Please need mature advice
friend zone her asap undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
Thanks, really appreciate that... But She still believe I will someday get to like her..
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
[But I hope I won't hurt her if I tell her that]

You don't need to lie just tell her you know she will like a serious relationship and you cannot give that to her. Free the gal its not every woman that comes your way you must hook up with leave it as friends.[/quote]
Re: Is She The One? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2014
askakim: Thanks, really appreciate that... But She still believe I will someday get to like her..

What do YOU believe?
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2014
@andromida, I believe she might be right because she has introduce me to some of her fwds when she was doing her siwes recently and they think something is going on btw both of us...... You know there is something in my Spirit man that still tells me take her just as a friend for now......tnx big 4ur advice
Re: Is She The One? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2014
askakim: @andromida, I believe she might be right because she has introduce me to some of her fwds when she was doing her siwes recently and they think something is going on btw both of us...... You know there is something in my Spirit man that still tells me take her just as a friend for now......tnx big 4ur advice

Soooooo its not that you don't have feelings for her its just that you are not sure you want her ........yet. Anyway listen to your spirit and kindly tell her friends only you know how a woman can begin to imagine things that are not there.
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
@andromida... Tnx for your maturity, will follow my inner man mind..
Re: Is She The One? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is she the one?

ASK AKIM
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2014
@houseofglamour07.... You are funny. Do we knw frm somewhere?
Re: Is She The One? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
askakim: @houseofglamour07.... You are funny. Do we knw frm somewhere?

Do we?

Lemme go ask akim.
Re: Is She The One? by askakim(m): 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2014
@houseofglam07...I know you know me from the way you talk but can't imagine from where?
Re: Is She The One? by 100Cents: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Give me her number let me warn her..

(1) (Reply)

. / My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? / What Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.