Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? (927 Views)

Why Would A Guy Stare At A Girl He Ignores As He Talks To Someone Else? / My Ex Girlfriend Ignores Me - What You Need To Do To Change This / Look at what I am getting my lover this Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by larweezycheezy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2014
My gel dat can't du witawt me nao avoids my Kals, wen I waz opportune to meet ha, she said she was going tru alot. Tinz like ha admission, her mum always seizin ha phone, and restrict ha from going awt, etc. Buh wen I try ha number, it's mostly on kal waiting.. she said I get ha pissed off nowadays.. dat I complain abt aw she nao gives. Attention to guyz.after all dis I ask ha if she Wana breakup, she replied in a text dat she is sorry and stil Wana b in d relattionshp, Buh she keep on getting worse. Oon a daily basis. Pls I need ur candid advice.. shud I ignore ha? Stop. Kalin? Cos she eeven feel very happy nao if I can du dat..
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by woky: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
the body is willing but the spirit is weak..
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Agybabe(f): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2014
Just siddon dey observe cool
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by aristocrazzy: 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2014
Um let me think. Um let me think.
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Godwinsilas(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
You should check your spellings first maybe she will reconsider you.

1 Like

Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
larweezycheezy:
My gel dat can't du witawt me nao avoids my Kals, wen I waz opportune to meet ha, she said she was going tru alot. Tinz like ha admission, her mum always seizin ha phone, and restrict ha from going awt, etc. Buh wen I try ha number, it's mostly on kal waiting.. she said I get ha pissed off nowadays.. dat I complain abt aw she nao gives. Attention to guyz.after all dis I ask ha if she Wana breakup, she replied in a text dat she is sorry and stil Wana b in d relattionshp, Buh she keep on getting worse. Oon a daily basis. Pls I need ur candid advice.. shud I ignore ha? Stop. Kalin? Cos she eeven feel very happy nao if I can du dat..
she is going through a lot...things she couldnt share with u or tell u.She ignores ur call and claims her mum confiscated her phone....I will put it to u straight...Move on.Meet her face to face and break up irrespective of what she tells u.Actions speak louder than words.By her actions she has shown u no longer matter. Move on to the next lady.
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by buchisom1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Broda my advise is to gv her space..i tink she need space jus do dis and see what the outcome will b
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
That's serious
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by atilla(m): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2014
Just leave her. Ull be happy u started doing so now
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by LORETA: 12:30am On Nov 13, 2014
u better give her space...she is no more interested PERIOD.CANT
YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES...she dosen,t fancy anything about u again
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by justmag(m): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2014
larweezycheezy:

The English in this post tho and it's sad that I understood everything! Anyways! U need to know uncertain girls can be dangerous when they are not too clear about their intentions. So do what your heart tells u right now about her. Finito! !
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Freshtomato(f): 12:35am On Nov 13, 2014
woky:
the body is willing but the spirit is weak..

Or the body is cheating and the spirit is weak
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by Afrok(m): 4:03am On Nov 13, 2014
The spirit is cheating and the body is bleeping undecided.
I've learnt to always read in between the lines of excuses, once I can't comprehend and link ur excuses to what's happening to U and the relationship, no time to waste again, start preparing for d worst (breakup).

But op, if U've being typing to her the way U did in this post, I think she didn't understand U when U asked her if she wants U guys to breakup, coz she would've said YES!.
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by jamael(m): 4:41am On Nov 13, 2014
Go to school and read
By the way Hw old are you
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by moneyhungry(m): 5:56am On Nov 13, 2014
There are over 3 billion women in the world and it takes just one good one to erase her.
Move on.
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by destante(f): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
sorrz, she's no longer in a relationship with you. Until you start to get her attention back.
she's stating because she still gets something else from it.
Re: My Lover Ignores Me 100% Y? by larweezycheezy(m): 7:19am On Nov 13, 2014
Thanks for your respective comments. Please don't mind the way I arranged my vocabularies, I Just did that on a haste. Am a graduate of bsc. Mathematics of uniabuja,and am preparing for my NYSC comes February 2015, am 23 years of age and she is 18. She is kind of immature and she hardly resist.( I mean she hardly say NO). I was putting ha in my calendar as a dream wife, but I have seen the future clearly. The relationship is Just a year plus now and she is not yet in the university and she has been engaged with so many guyz recently, despite how she claims that ha mum is strict etc. So I rily think I should move on. Cos she can give me heart attack, especially wen she is already in that university. I will start a new relationship next year and play the game the way she brings it. Any comments to this?

(1) (Reply)

She Is Angry Because I Have Not Memorized Her Number / How To Handle A First Kiss / 56 Facts About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.